Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 6th, 2015 (11:29 AM). Edited January 16th, 2016 by Veer.
Game Dev

Nature: Bold

Features
Because there are tons of features I'm just gonna highlight few main once:
  • Interact with Pokemon, ride, surf, fly and dive with them
  • Use moves outside of battles, like dig and pass through walls to find hidden items etc
  • Open-world with day-night cycle and dynamic weather system
  • Side quests and contests
  • New Pokedex with tons of features
  • Vehicles: Bike, boat, skateboard, maybe a hoverboard
Read All Features Here

Progress Report
All the basic functionalities are done. Now I'm working on Battle-System implementation, which is going to be like Pokken Tournament with combination of anime style battle-system. Like, Pokemon will be able to evolve during battles, and will have the ability to freeze ground and what not. So, it's definitely not an easy task and is going to be really lengthy process. In order to make it work, i have decided few Pokemon which will help me simulate almost all kinds of situations, so that i can make it functional in most efficient way possible. For more in-depth detail about battle system.. You can follow us on other social media networks as it’s an ongoing progress, I’ll keep on posting my progress updates there!

Few Screenshots and Artworks
Note: Quality shown in the screenshots is not the quality of the final product, as the game is still in very early development!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Visit our deviantart page to see all the images including the once that we've never posted anywhere else..

Video Updates

Stay updated, follow us @

Website - Neat and clean with only relevant info. Also a place where you join the team.
Facebook - All the latest updates and discussions (This is where i usually ask for suggestions)
Twitter - All the tiny-winy info and flying thoughts
Indiedb - All the major updates
Deviantart - For all kinds of images/screenshots/artworks
Youtube - All the major video releases
Reddit - Good place to start any kind of discussion

Credits
  • Veer
  • Pwnzly
  • James
  • Chironex
  • Chirag
Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.

Do not hesitate.. message me at my fb, twitter or indiedb if you want to help! Thanks!

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 9th, 2015 (7:12 PM).

Nature: Adamant
I'm rather amazed that nobody has posted on this yet and even a bit more amazed at the size and plans this project has!

All of the though and ideas for this are pretty incredible. I really hope you can receive all of the support you need for this game to take off.

I wish I had more time to help with the things I possibly could, like scripting. Sadly, I'm pretty booked for a while and I don't have any of the art skills that seem needed.

If needed, I wouldn't mind testing the beta when it eventually comes out. Depending on when that is, I may or may not have more time on my hands.

Wish you the best of luck!
Old December 9th, 2015 (8:31 PM).
Game Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Fingers View Post
I'm rather amazed that nobody has posted on this yet and even a bit more amazed at the size and plans this project has!

All of the though and ideas for this are pretty incredible. I really hope you can receive all of the support you need for this game to take off.

I wish I had more time to help with the things I possibly could, like scripting. Sadly, I'm pretty booked for a while and I don't have any of the art skills that seem needed.

If needed, I wouldn't mind testing the beta when it eventually comes out. Depending on when that is, I may or may not have more time on my hands.

Wish you the best of luck!
Thanks. And I hope that as well.. that i can find people who can help me make this game.. without support, this game is nothing but a daydream!
Old December 9th, 2015 (8:42 PM).
Spam Hyper Beam for days
ModeratorCS

Nature: Jolly
You have to be really careful with this. Because it's these types of games, even if it's 100% free on all levels, that Nintendo sends out the cease & desist letters first.

There have been these types of projects in the past. All have either been abandoned or were shut down by Nintendo.

With that out of the way, I'm currently working on a visual novel, but I'm the designated programmer/creative guy. If you're ready to take on the risks for this project, I'll be more than happy to help you flesh out a story and characters. My younger brother is a digital artist (he's the character designer for the aforementioned visual novel) and he's looking to build his portfolio, so there's a chance he can hop on board as well after we're done with our project.
Old December 9th, 2015 (10:43 PM).
MasterBall Abuser

Nature: Bashful
I'm not going to get my hopes up because these types of projects never come to fruition but i'll keep my eye on this just in case this is the ONE.

Old December 12th, 2015 (3:09 PM).
ACE Trainer
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Love the features and the whole 3d feel of this games keep up the great work
Old December 15th, 2015 (1:55 AM).
Game Dev

Thanks guys..
And be ready for the pre-alpha release.. next year Q1.
Old January 9th, 2016 (8:08 PM).
Game Dev

Added a new update video.. but for some reason it's not working up there so here you go....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4-ufWYGoMU
Old January 15th, 2016 (1:55 PM).
Life is a game, a game with shitty reward system.
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Hi just saw video in gamejolt lookin foward to it!!!

“THE KILLER IS... YOU!”
Old January 15th, 2016 (2:54 PM).
RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter

Nature: Quirky
This seems rather ambitious. I'm looking forward to see how this goes.

Old January 15th, 2016 (3:37 PM).

Will it die like nxt and generations?
Old January 16th, 2016 (4:37 AM).
Game Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmax View Post
Will it die like nxt and generations?
This will only die if we lose fan's support. Your support is our strength and motivation to continue making this game!
Old January 16th, 2016 (5:50 AM).
Life is a game, a game with shitty reward system.
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Hey getting hyped here!!!

“THE KILLER IS... YOU!”
Old January 18th, 2016 (11:56 PM).
Zapper the Tauros Tamer

Nature: Calm
I really like where this is heading! Can't wait to see more.
Old January 19th, 2016 (1:19 AM).
The only real Kenny!

Nature: Careful
Dayum, this looks so good, I can't find the right words for it...
Are you going to make a OS X and linux version too or is it Windows exclusive?

Edit: Nevermind, I just looked at your website.
Old January 21st, 2016 (7:32 PM).

The videos all look really good.

I'm definitely looking forward to see where this is going.

Keep up the great work!
Old March 6th, 2016 (11:12 AM).
Part of the team of Pokemon Crimson Skies.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to EmeraldEmissary
Goodness, this looks amazing- If it lasts, and I hope it will.
Old March 15th, 2016 (12:06 PM).
Game Dev

Updated Environment Assets...so..
A New Screenshot/Wallpaper!
more at.. http://pokemon-destiny.deviantart.com/
Old July 19th, 2016 (10:23 PM). Edited July 19th, 2016 by Veer.
Game Dev

I noticed that people here on PokeCommunity are not really interested in a AAA level Pokemon fangame (Pokemon Destiny), and that's the reason i don't post updates here that often. But I believe in my game and I'll finish it for the people who care to play this game. If anyone is interested in following the progress more closely, be sure to follow us on our facebook and twitter page. If you have any questions you can ask me on my twitter page.
Thanks.

www.twitter.com/veerPokemon
www.facebook.com/veerpokemon
http://gamejolt.com/games/pokemon-destiny/119054#

Old July 19th, 2016 (11:10 PM).

This looks AMAZING!
By 'New Pokemon' do you mean Fakemon? Cause I'm willing to make some fakemon for you (I've made hundreds of them)
Old July 20th, 2016 (1:01 PM).

The game looks awesome. At first I thought this was like a certain video of a game I once saw and the title was like 3D Pokemon game or something and I didn't like it so I thought this was the same so I hadn't checked it out. I regret not having checked out this before. I though this was going to be made with Unity3D since that's what most of the people attempting this would use. The graphics look awesome specially like those pictures that the Pokemon from Pokemon Go look like(like really realistic I mean the mesh for like steelix) Seeing things like this is what makes me regret not spending my everyday learning on how to use Unity3D because even though I have it I barely know like 1% of how to use it. I still don't know which is the best free engine for a newbie like me...
Old July 25th, 2016 (3:27 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadSamaritan View Post
Wow, what an incredibly, incredibly condescending thing to say. Firstly, look up the definition of AAA. Slapping existing assets into Unity 4 and calling it AAA is a joke if I've heard one.

Secondly you can't blame fans for not being interested. Making people interested in your game is YOUR task to do, not vice versa. As well as, as people in the thread have mentioned, projects like these are a dime a dozen and have a success rate of quite literally, zero.

That's not me trying to deter you or your team from trying, quite the opposite, I'm impressed with the work you show on twitter and elsewhere from time to time. Simply saying, you shouldn't be surprised at peoples initial lack of enthusiasm. Once they see something start to come together and possibly be playable, they'll jump aboard.
I was going to say dude you are being a little mean but all that you said is true. And Veer even though your game looks awesome but this guy is correct your game is not a AAA. And you can make people a lot more excited for your game by having someone that makes the publicity stuff in your team. Pokemon Cinder Foam has someone that does Promotional art for them but their game contains fakemon. In your case you can share more videos and maybe something to with the story will encourage the players more although you are starting the mechanics as you said. So don't rush it people will come.
Old August 7th, 2016 (9:12 AM).
Game Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadSamaritan View Post
Wow, what an incredibly, incredibly condescending thing to say. Firstly, look up the definition of AAA. Slapping existing assets into Unity 4 and calling it AAA is a joke if I've heard one.

Secondly you can't blame fans for not being interested. Making people interested in your game is YOUR task to do, not vice versa. As well as, as people in the thread have mentioned, projects like these are a dime a dozen and have a success rate of quite literally, zero.

That's not me trying to deter you or your team from trying, quite the opposite, I'm impressed with the work you show on twitter and elsewhere from time to time. Simply saying, you shouldn't be surprised at peoples initial lack of enthusiasm. Once they see something start to come together and possibly be playable, they'll jump aboard.
Just so you know, I'm using Unreal Engine 4 and not Unity. Also 100% of the assets are hand-made even Pokemon (simply because of the QUALITY we are maintaining). And I'm not blaming ANYONE. I simply stated that people here on pokecommunity hasn't enjoyed the updates so far, WHICH I also didn't say was wrong and it's absolutely fine. It's your choice if you want to support the game during progress or not. Hence, all I meant was if you don't see more regular updates here, that's the reason for it.

For the current update: Game is in serious full-time development, currently working on character movement mechanism such as climbing, swimming, diving, using pokemon field moves (FMs) to clear/make your way through level, using world objects like rope and ladder and some other stuff like that. This is the 4th improvement iteration for our main character and things will be even more polished now. It's just kinda hard to make 100s of mo-cap quality animations without mo-cap. Will post a video once we are done.

Thanks to all for keeping an eye on the development, I hope to prove you all wrong about zero success rate of projects like this. Also please don't blame those developers for trying to achieve something big. As I'm working a 3d pokemon game I can tell, it would have been very difficult for them in many unimaginable ways.
Old August 7th, 2016 (2:52 PM).

I'm keeping an eye on this project, see where it can lead
Old August 12th, 2016 (12:43 PM).

Is their going to be an original soundtrack?
I could write one. But my computer isn't powerful enough to run samplers like EWQL Hollywood Orchestra, or Kontakt. So it won't be indistinguishable from a real orchestra unless someone is willing to help by converting Midis for me.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links