The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Advertise here

Old August 14th, 2012, 03:42 AM
lowry
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Hey, I just finished 8th gym and I'm having huge trouble in whether to drop some Pokemon or train others from my pc. (I already dropped Simisear even though he served me well as my 2nd Pokemon, feel kinda bad)

Samurott lvl 47
Ability: forgot
-X-scissor
-Surf
-Razor Shell
-Revenge

Excadrill lvl 44
Ability: sand rush
-Strength
-Earthquake
-Rock slide
-Sword Dance

Scrafty lvl 48
Ability: Shed skin
-Crunch
-Hi jump kick
-Brick Break
-Dig

Archeops lvl 45
Ability: defeatist
-Fly
-Dig
-Crunch
-U-turn

Fraxure lvl 42
Ability: Mold breaker
-Dig
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon pulse
-Aerial Ace

Darmanitan lvl 45
Ability: Sheer force
-Hammer arm
-Flare blitz
-Fire punch
-Dig

In my pc I have a Bouffalant and a Tynamo. If it wasn't for Fly, Archeops would've been out ages ago as I don't see him as powerful as people say he is.

What should I do?
Old August 14th, 2012, 03:52 AM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
more than good enough to beat everything ingame (except maybe subway), just level up more.

of the 6 pokemon archeops is lousy due to its crap ability
and samurott is average at best with better water types out there (but BW has a poor water selection anyway).
and pls dont teach strength to excadrill you wasting a moveslot.
and dear you shld have gotten a moxie scrafty instead.

rest are good enough.

Old September 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Hoenn
Asylum
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
You probably have one of the most popular teams compiled there, all very strong Pokemon in different ways. If you are debating whether to switch to Eelektross from Archeops then I would recommend it because although Eelektross has a lower stat total, it's movepool is far better and with it having the Levitate ability, it has no weaknesses whatsoever whereas Archeops has five weaknesses. Both are great Pokemon don't get me wrong but in your position I would go for Eelektross.

Old September 16th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I need to point out that you have a bit of a Water weakness going, but thankfully Fraxure's Dragon-type resists that.

Also, remember to evolve your Fraxure into Haxorus cos it's recommended you have a fully-evolved team before you take on the Elite Four.

I'll also go with these guys and say replace Archeops for Eelektross, but it's your decision.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here