Go Back   The Pok√©Community Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page The Pokťmon Academy

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2004 (05:16 PM).
Skye
a dreamer...

Send a message via AIM to Skye
Skye walked to the cafeteria with her new friends, Nat and Marina. Agile carried her small bo staff alongside, looking content to be beside her best friend. Her gi top flapped in the morning breeze, imitating the black gi that Skye wore.

Skye did not say much on the way. Her mind was elsewhere. Her father was most prominent in her mind at the moment, and she hoped dearly that her new friends would accept that.

"Chu?" Agile's voice had distracted her.

Skye turned back to see that Agile was busy talking to Ruby. She seemed excited to have met the Raichu, and was talking excitedly. Skye smiled back at her friend, who grinned back.

"So...where are you both from?" Skye asked, as they rounded a corner to the cafeteria.
Sometimes you just don't think you have it in you.
Those are the days.
Those are the most important days.
Those are the days when you need it most.
Those are the days that you want it most.
Those are the days you have the most.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old May 3rd, 2004 (05:19 PM).
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Raichu_tamer
“Sure!” Ali said, happily. “Let me just go get changed into something else,” He scavenged through his suitcase, and saw a set of clothes, so he ran into the bathroom, and quickly got changed. He came out of the bathroom wearing a warm-brown sweat shirt, and a pair of jeans. He grabbed his books for class, deciding he would head to class as soon as he finished eating, and then walked out the door with Princess and Anna

Back from the school year!... Ish?
Old May 3rd, 2004 (05:25 PM).
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Send a message via AIM to Psychic Thunder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychic Thunder
The air outside was a bit chilly and Anna shivered when the wind blew.
"I miss being here," Anna said taking a deep breath. "How much do you remeber being here?" The wind blew and some of Anna's hair blew in her face. She brushed it away and shivered.
Old May 3rd, 2004 (07:22 PM).
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Ali playfully put his arm around Anna, at a weak attempt to keep her warm. “You okay there?” He asked, feeling a bit cold himself, although he didn’t want to admit it. “I remember quite a bit from last year, and barely any of it was very nice!” He recalled how there was one term which no one even bothered attending the academy. All the students would run from one city to another, all for the same, bizarre reason. Ali never imagined anything like that would happen, but it did… “Infact…” He began, “One of the only good memories I had of the academy last year, was with you, when we were waiting for Professor Maple that one time!” He began to laugh, “I couldn’t even sit still in my chair!”

Old May 3rd, 2004 (07:26 PM).
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Send a message via AIM to Psychic Thunder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychic Thunder
Anna laughed. "I remeber that, you tried to kiss me, and you DIDN'T quite make my lips," she said her face turned a light shade of red and the sound of the bell rang from the building. Anna hugged Ali and said,"Breakfast time... and my only good memories were with you too..."
Old May 4th, 2004 (02:27 AM).
charizard_ma
Trainer

me and charmander were training and just got done beating a wooper. then i look at my watch. it read 6:50. i told charmander "lets take 5 charmander. it time for breakfest. but that was some good training. we didn't break a sweat" we ran and ran to the school. then i wasn't looking and i crash rigth into another student(Ali) and then i fell to the floor. charmander bent down and school his head in disbelife that i did it twice. "char char char" i told him that "i know i should not be doing that. but you think i want to do that." i then look at the person i crash and the girl next to him. i the got up and said "i so sorry for crashing into you. i ready didn't mean to crash into you. i wasn't looking. it just happen. just ask my charmander."

Classic Charizard!!!

Chained:story of a hero come add a link to the chain (found in th RP section)
Old May 4th, 2004 (04:15 AM).
JoWood
Ť≤īśóŹ„Āģ„ā≠„āĪ„É≠

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JoWood
OOC: Steeleon wont be here all week.

I went back into the room and grabbed my books. I had just noticed Reilly was gone. I didnt see him when I woke up this morning. "Squirtle, come on." I said drowned by the silence in the room. "BREAKFAST!"

The dorm room door busted open and there stood short little Squirtle. "Were have you been?" I asked him curiously. He replied with a mere, "Squirt! Squirtle!"

I walked down the hallways to the dinning area. On the way somebody with a charmander knocked into Ali & Anna.

Squirtle and I arrive at the dinning hall. I saw a Skye wearing a karate outfit or something. "May I take your order" Asked a waitress in front me. "Umm. Yeah, I'll have 2 bowls of Apple Jacks, 2 hashbrowns and 2 glasses of orange juice." I ordered.

"Great!, You'll be sitting at table 7" She said cheerfully as she wrote down the last bits of my order. We walked over to table 7; it was right in the middle of the hall. I placed my headphones on and waited listening to music.

As we live a life of ease. Every one of us is all we need!
Sky of blue, and sea of green, in our yellow submarine.
Haha!

universal wifi record:
WINS 45
LOSSES 30
STREAK +2
FC: Cicero; 2706-8249-1224
Old May 4th, 2004 (08:42 AM).
Skye
a dreamer...

Skye waved to Reilly as she saw him enter the cafe. She got her order (a bottle of catsup, and a plate of eggs and sausages) and sat down at table 7 with Reilly.

"Hi, Reilly," Skye said, smiling brightly. "I'd like you to meet Nat and Marina. Is it okay if we sit with you?"
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old May 4th, 2004 (04:53 PM).
JoWood
Ť≤īśóŹ„Āģ„ā≠„āĪ„É≠

OOC: Skye I'm Cadoan.

Skye walked up to me and Squirtle with two girls at her side. I removed my headphones as I saw them walk up. I frowned at Skye as she asked to sit with me.

"I'm Cadoan. I haven't seen Reilly since last night.Yeah, you all can sit with us." I told her. I tried to perk up, I wasn't all that bright in the morning.

"What's that your wearing?" I asked as Skye as she and her friends joined me. Marina was beatiful. I couldn't help but stare at her as I asked Skye a question.

Haha!

universal wifi record:
WINS 45
LOSSES 30
STREAK +2
Old May 4th, 2004 (05:59 PM).
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

“Yeah, yeah, it’s okay!” Ali said, smiling. He entered the cafeteria, and quickly ordered some scrambled eggs, and a hashbrown. “Oh look, there’s Skye!” Ali told Anna, “and there’s a guy and 2 girls with them!” He finally realized that Skye and one of the girls with her, were the two people outside when he woke up. Princess ran up to the table to greet the group, “Chu!” She said, waving. Ali chuckled, “I’ll go sit with them while you order, ‘kay Anna?” He said, walking over to where Princess was standing. “Sorry about that!” He said, running his fingers through his hair. “Too bad you went to bed early!” He told Skye, taking a seat. “I hope you guys don’t mind if Anna sit here!” He looked over to Nat, “I’m Ali, and the girl over there by the counter is my friend, Anna! I don’t think we’ve been introduced,” He said to her, holding out his hand for her to shake.

Old May 4th, 2004 (06:16 PM).
Skye
a dreamer...

OOC: Waaah!! Gomen ne, JoWood! My bad!!!!

IC: "Oh," Skye said as she looked down at her karate uniform. Her bo staff leaned against the table next to her. She looked back up at Cadoan with a smile. "It's a gi...a karate uniform. I studied martial arts under my dad when I was younger. So did Agile!"

"Pika!" Agile grinned, her small black belt swaying as she showed it off.

Skye noticed Cadoan was distracted by Marina, and she muffled a giggle. It was then that Ali came to join them. Anna was waiting to order.

"Hey, Ali," Skye greeted him. "I had to get to sleep, man. I was so tired!"

She took a bite of scrambled eggs while Agile downed her catsup bottle.

"Have you seen Harry around?" she asked softly, tyring to sound casual.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old May 5th, 2004 (02:48 AM).
charizard_ma
Trainer

so we went inside for brakfast and the waitiess came to me when i came into the dining room. i told her "i would like an omlet. no owains little tomatatos. and charmander have a can of chilli" also i be siting over there when you bring my order with those people." i walk over there and sat with the group with skye and the others. "excuss me do you mind if me and my charmander sit here." the others thougth it was okay so i sat there. then my order came. and the others started to talk.

Classic Charizard!!!

Old May 5th, 2004 (02:17 PM).
Mew13
Aqua Trainer

Nat reached out to shake his hand. "Hi, my name is Natalie, but I'd rather you called me Nat. This is my Riachu, Ruby."

"Ri! Chu! Riachu!!" Rucby said, briefly looking up from her yogurt.

Nat giggled and brushed a strand of dark curly hair away from her emerald green eyes. She looked around, her mind other places. She let out a small sigh and stirred the yogurt in front of her. For the other's sake, she quickly hid her depressiveness and smiled at Ali. "So, where are you from?" she asked.
Old May 5th, 2004 (07:41 PM).
HKim
URPG Ambassador
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim
After dinner, Harry retired to his room like everyone else. Trudging up the stairs, he realized he forgot to ask about the seperate dining area for the pokemon. He had been so caught up in the conversation and the excitement of a new school, that he had forgotten.

"Sorry Bulbasaur." Harry said as he looked down at his pokemon. "Tomorrow morning, I'll ask them. I promise."

"Bulbasaur." he replied though it appeared as if he didn't mind, his stomach satisfied with the hamburger.

Passing the Onix fountain, Harry continued climbing the stairs to the third floor where his dorm was located. By now, dangling lights with tan covers lit the halls of the school. A nice touch, though a bit unnerving. Walking alone in such a large building, especially one as mysterious as this, was a bit frightening.

Eventually, he arrived to at his dorm. Removing the small metal key from his pocket, Harry quickly unlocked the door and quietly entered the room. Harry looked around the dark room realizing Ali hadn't arrived yet. Flipping on the lights, Harry entered his nightly routine.

A shower and toothbrush later, Harry was ready for bed. Harry walked over to the right side of the room and yawned. Ali still hadn't returned, but Harry knew that he would be back soon. He was here last year and knew the routine. Harry on the other hand, needed sleep to prepare for tomorrow.

He slowly climbed into bed and lay his head upon the soft pillow. Like home, the bed felt soft. Like home, the room stood dark. Like home, the day was over. But unlike home, he remained awake for several minutes, wondering about the next day.

Light and Darkness. Courage and Fear. Choose the path that is your own. Fight for your beliefs.
Old May 5th, 2004 (10:16 PM).
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Ali smiled back at Nat, and responded. “I’m actually originally from Goldenrod, but I move to Ollivine about a year ago, my aunt and uncle own a breeding center near Verdanturf, so I’m usually there helping out over the summer with my younger sister and my older brother. My brother came to this academy last year, but he decided not to come this year… And my sister was accepted into the performing arts program in Rustboro. All she really seems to do is dance around with pokemon, but I guess she enjoys it!” Ali smiled, wondering about his own courses. ’Block A…’ He thought to himself, taking out a good piece of his hashbrown. ’That means I have communication next!’He thought, beginning to remember his old communications teacher. Unfortunately, she was caught up in the previous dispute, and no longer taught at the academy, which Ali found was a bit disappointing. Hopefully, Professor Marigold would be just as good.

Old May 6th, 2004 (02:41 AM).
charizard_ma
Trainer

i just started to eat til i saw Nat expession on his face. i ask him "hey Nat are you ok? if you feel home sick i understand. i come from a very far place. so it okay to be a bit homesick. just don't let it take over your life. rigth charmander." he said happy back "char" then i remember a question i wanted to ask ever since i got here. "hey ali. you were here last year rigth? then i guess you can tell me what happen because i can't find anything about it any where. i hread that something bad happen here last year. i want to know what happen. i just want to know "

Classic Charizard!!!

Old May 6th, 2004 (12:47 PM).
Ytnim
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ytnim
I got up and looked over at my dorm buddie who was still sleeping. I could tell because of the snoring. I got up and ready with a shower and stuff and then took Torchic downstairs for breakfast. "Can I have 2 poached eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 2 hash browns and 2 glasses of orange juice." I looked at Torchic on my shoulder. "What do you want?" I asked him. He just jumped up and down chirping so I assumed he wanted the same as me. "Double what I ordered before." I told the lady behind the counter. "Ok, just go over and wait at table 8, your food will come shortly." I sat down at the table and leaned back on my chair to watch everyone get their breakfast.

Thx Forest Grovyle for my awesome avatar and banner!
Old May 6th, 2004 (01:57 PM).
Mew13
Aqua Trainer

Nat smiled, they thought she was homesick. She took a breth and said, "No, it's not that, my parent's died in a car crash 4 days ago."

"Ri," added Ruby, who suddenly stopped eating.

Nat didn't want to dwell on the sunbject, she'd done enough crying for one lifetime. "So" she said brightly. "You're from Olivine, eh Ali? It's a small world after all!"
Old May 6th, 2004 (02:44 PM).
Skye
a dreamer...

Skye looked at Nat knowlingly, and tried to comfort her with a smile. Agile looked at Skye curiously, pointing at her watch.

"Oh shoot!" Skye exclaimed, leaping up from her seat. "I've got to go change! I have class in half an hour!"

With that, she said a quick goodbye to everyone, grabbed her bo staff, and left the table in a flurry. She ran into the hallway, and sprinted up some stairs, and promptly found herself lost.

She looked around and found herself in the boys' dorm. She grimaced, and turned to leave, and then noticed a number above a door that seemed very familliar.

"I bet that's Harry's room," she said slyly, and giggled. "Agile, what do you say?"

Skye pointed at hte door, and winked.

"Chu?" Agile asked, confused. She noticed Skye's devilish grin, and then a smile came over her face. "Piiiiika...."

Skye proceeded to knock on Harry's door.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old May 6th, 2004 (08:07 PM).
HKim
URPG Ambassador
Community Supporter

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim
The next day, Harry awoke with a fresh start. The sun hung low in the sky, emerging from the lush, green forest. Yawning slowly, Harry began to sit up, straightening his clothes out. While others preferred a night gown and such, Harry preferred the practical route of wearing the clothes he would wear the next day. When in a rush, it helps him keep on schedule.

Harry glanced over to the second bed. The covers lay in a slight mess indicating that Ali already had awaken and left. It appeared he was on a diferrent natural clock as Harry.

Harry turned back to the bottom of his bed. Their at his feet, lay Bulbasaur, sound asleep. Harry smiled, seeing his pokemon sleep soundly and hesitated before waking him up.

"Come on Bulbasaur." Harry said softly. "Time for a new day."

Bulbasaur groggily openned his eyes and looked up at his trainer.

"Bulbasaur." he responded in a sleepy tone.

"Heh. Yes, time to start school." Harry responded, pushing the covers away from his body.

Standing up, Harry quickly thrust his arms up and stretched. A second later, he walked over to the bathroom and relieved himself.

Walking out, Harry glanced at his watch. It was then that he noticed the time.

"Great." Harry said, sarcastically. "We're late. Class starts in 30 minutes!'

Harry quickly, grabbed his backpack and threw his materials inside. His folder, textbooks, and other gear fell inside. Finishing the packing, he zipped up the whole thing and threw it over his shoulder.

Harry ran towards the door and threw it open, only to reveal Skye, with her hand out as if about to knock. For a moment, Harry stood shocked, not expecting his new friend. However, he quickly regained his composure, closed his mouth, and, more importantly, slowed down.

"Skye." he managed to say. "Good morning. I'm about to head for breakfast. Do you need anything?"

Light and Darkness. Courage and Fear. Choose the path that is your own. Fight for your beliefs.
Old May 7th, 2004 (02:19 AM).
charizard_ma
Trainer

it look like class was about to start and Ali have not answer my question and i had a whole omlet to eat. so coph it down. and then i waited and waited.

Classic Charizard!!!

Old May 7th, 2004 (03:21 AM).
Skye
a dreamer...

Skye blinked in suprise, her hand still poised to knock on the door. She lowered her arms slowly, and realized she was still in her karate uniform. Agile smirked.

"Hi, Harry," she said beginning to blush. "S-sorry. I got lost and then I realized where I was...but I can see you're in a hurry, and I have to go change anyway...I'll see you in class?"

She looked at him hopefully, her deep indigo eyes shinning desptie the heartache she and Agile had shared over her father earlier that morning.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old May 7th, 2004 (01:10 PM).
JoWood
Ť≤īśóŹ„Āģ„ā≠„āĪ„É≠

OOC: When are classes starting?

IC: I hastily looked away from Marina when Skye told me what she was wearing. Squirtle and I ate quietly. Ali & Anna joined us. I wasnt in the mood for conservation so I left without words.

My mom's email bothered me. I reached room 200 and jumped in my bed waiting for the class bells to ring.

Haha!

universal wifi record:
WINS 45
LOSSES 30
STREAK +2
Old May 7th, 2004 (02:23 PM).
Mew13
Aqua Trainer

Not hearing an answer from Ali, Nat decided she should change before class. She finished her yogurt and headed to her dorm. After a quick change into a short jean skirt and a pale pink tank, Nat sprinted off to Communications, Ruby at her heels.
Old May 7th, 2004 (11:34 PM).
HKim
URPG Ambassador
Community Supporter

Harry smiled at Skye, slightly noticing the blush forming in her cheeks. Later, he would wonder about it, but at the moment, he was too much in a rush to notice anything, even her martial arts uniform.

"Oh, yeah." Harry replied. "I just woke up. I need to eat and then I'll head for class. I'll see you then."

Harry quickly locked his door, then turned as about to leave, but stopped and looked back at her.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, curiously. The way she held herself, the sparkle in her eyes, everything. There was a sense of remorse surrounding her like an invisible aura. Even Harry, in his hurry, could see something was going on behind her seemingly calm visage.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links