The Pok√©Community Forums  

Go Back   The Pok√©Community Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2004, 02:48 PM
Raichu Master
...who?

Location: Good question...somewhere around here...I think... o.O
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Raichu Master
I stopped in front of the large board golden gates. I peered through the bars of the gates to reveal a huge academy, that looked like an oversized mansion than a school. I doubted that this was the right place, cause I saw kids from all sizes dressed up, but not quite in uniform. 'Snobby place we got here! Is this even the right place for me?' I thought as I looked at my garments and they looked like something a person running a barn would were. I looked at the address on the side of the gate, and then to the letter in my hand. The address was the same. I took a deep breathe and straightened my cowboy hat; I opened the gates and stepped on the grounds. The path had golden pillars, with large golden pokeballs sitting on top of the pillars, along it on either side of the path. I felt uncomfortable because I felt like I stood out for the rest.'This is disgusting! Snobbs around every corner!' I thought looking around me.

When I got to the front door, it was very large and looked very expensive. I twisted the golden door knob and pushed the door open. Indeed, it did look like a mansion, with a big staircase in the middle of the hall. "Looks more like hogwarts then a pokemon academy, except it more furnished, and everything is gold and silver with a little copper here and there." I mumbled to myself as I headed toward the main office. As with everything else in the school, it's overdone in gold and is very large, I opened the door and went to the desk.

"May I help you?" The secretary said.

"Can I have my schedule?" I asked.

The secretary looked me over and said, "You must be in the wrong school."

"No, I'm not. I happen to be a very good scholar and very good pokemon trainer." I said as I noticed she was looking at my outfit.

"Not in those clothes your not! No one of this calibar dresses like that." She said.

I clinched my fist, and said, "This is what I like to wear, and no one is changing it!"

"Do you have a letter? And can I have your name?" She said.

"Here it is, and my name is Blaze." I said threwing the letter at her.

She looked over the letter, and then checked if my name was on the roll call. She finally said, "Very well, here is your schedule. But your not aloud wearing muscle shirts, it's against school policy." She handed me the schedule.

I exited the office, saying, "I don't give a **** about school policy!" I then walked to the lounge cause I noticed it was too early to go to homeroom. I saw a girl by her self (which is your character Psychic Thunder) she didn't look to snobby. So I walked over to her and said, "Hi! What's your name? My name's Blaze."
Old April 21st, 2004, 03:02 PM
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Send a message via AIM to Psychic Thunder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychic Thunder
OOC: WOAH!!!!!! Hold off on the violance, there is no dress code at the school, think of it like a public school, but you still need acceptance
-------

Anna looked up from her letters and noticed Blaze.
"Hello, Name's Anna, I heard what was going on, and don't worry about her, never really got it through her think skull the uniform/dress code was thrown out the door before the academy closed down last year," she said, her glace switched to her letters again.
Old April 21st, 2004, 03:12 PM
Shiney
Sometimes, we come back!

Nature: Lonely
I walked up to the building, it seemed to be the place. I would have rather just skipped going to the academy, I was alredy a competent trainer, but it was either this, or a regular public school due tto overbearing parents.

I sighed, and said to myself "At least once I show my skill, I should be able to graduate early." And walked inside.

EDIT: Please excuse bad typing, 2 very large bandages on my fingers.
Old April 21st, 2004, 03:13 PM
Raichu Master
...who?

OOC: hahaha, sorry it slipped, I won't get that violent again, using it for infacis on how angry he was.

IC: I smiled and said, "I wouldn't blame her for wanting to keep this school clean. Everyone else seems to be dressed up." I then took a seat and said, "What brings you to such a stuck up school like this?"
Old April 21st, 2004, 03:21 PM
Rift
Let's Venture Onward!

Nature: Jolly
Scott yawned as he walked up to the school "Wow...finally here...cant believe it after so long! after it closed i thought id never get in this place!" Scott said as he pulled open one of the doors, it was morning, a little dark outside still, he saw two guys and a girl in the lounge "hey...i remember her!" Scott said as he saw Anna "She was a grade above me...wow..." Scott said as he did a "Brock Blush" and walked in "Wow...and i thought i was late!" Scott said as he walked in and slapped his letter on the front desk without even paying attention to the lady at the desk "Anna! Hey do ya remember me? the names Scott...ya know...from 7th grade? you were an 8th grader...ya know?" Scott asked, knowing he sounded like a complete fool.
Old April 21st, 2004, 03:24 PM
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Send a message via AIM to Psychic Thunder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychic Thunder
Anna laughed at Scott.
"Yup, I remember you," she said then she turned to Blaze. "I attending this school a year ago before the school was closed, it's just stuck up now, wasn't last year," she said to him.
Old April 21st, 2004, 03:31 PM
Raichu Master
...who?

"I guess I'll believe you." I sighed. "What grade are you in? 9th?" I asked as I looked at her contently. I then noticed another student in the room, 'That must be taht Scott guy that I heard.' I thought as I watched his clumpsiness with words. 'He's acting like a fool. I guess I shouldn't feel uncomfortable!' I said as I turned my attention back to Anna.
Old April 21st, 2004, 03:41 PM
HKim
URPG Ambassador
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim
I hope I'm not too late to join.

Name: Harry Kim
Age/Grade/Rank: 16
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes. Tends to wear a black zip-up cotton jacket over his plain white t-shirt and black shorts. Most of his materials and gear is packed in a blue backpack.
Starter Pokťmon: Bulbasaur
Pokťball: Regular Pokeball
Personailty: Tends to be logical and friendly. Understands the importance of being prepared.
Hometown: Saffron City

Light and Darkness. Courage and Fear. Choose the path that is your own. Fight for your beliefs.
Old April 21st, 2004, 04:38 PM
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

ooc: not at all! this is just like a 'warm-up' thing until saturday XD
----------

"Yeah, I'm in 9th, but because I skipped out on two of my classes I have to take those two with the 8th graders," Anna smiled as she looked around, as if she was looking for someone.
Old April 21st, 2004, 04:49 PM
Mari
‚ô† [child] p r o d i g y

Location: In a super~duper happy world with freakishly hyper people~! <33
Send a message via AIM to Mari Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mari
On her way to the 'geatest school in the universe' as her mother told her, She kept on doing different rollerblading stunts. She really didn't want to go to school where poeple are mean and snobby, but she can't disobey her mother. She sighed as she was in front of the school. She took of her rollerblades and put on her shoes. She hid her rollerblades in her backpack and went inside the school.

She went inside and walked to the secretary.

"Yes?" The secretary asked.

"Umm...here." Marina said, giving the secretary a letter.

"Thanks, here's your schedule." She said, handing her a paper.

Marina looked at her watch. "Too early..." She said, looking for a place to sit.

natsu_DRAGONIL
Old April 21st, 2004, 05:09 PM
Raichu Master
...who?

"Who you looking for?" I said to Anna very casually. I then started looking around to see who see was looking for, but I saw no one, so I turned my attention back to Anna, and watched her look all around.
Old April 21st, 2004, 05:17 PM
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Anna turned her head to Blaze.
"I'm looking for one of my best friends, he is also attending the academy, we used to have every class together," Anna said as she continuned to look.
Old April 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Skye
a dreamer...

Send a message via AIM to Skye
Skye made her way to the secretary's desk, carrying a small bag filled with some independat reading, her Pokeball containing Agile (her Pikachu), and some reading glasses. She handed the secretary, and smiled politely at the annoyed looking lady.

"Here's your schedule," the lady replied in a husky voice.

Skye picked it up off the counter and headed into the other room where some of the students were already gathering. Shoving her hands into her pockets and calling up as much confidence as she could, she went over to a group of trainers with one of them wearing a cowboy hat.

"Hi," she said softly, smiling. She clasped her hands behind her back a little nervously. "My name's Skye. I'm a first year here from Celadon. May I join you?"
Sometimes you just don't think you have it in you.
Those are the days.
Those are the most important days.
Those are the days when you need it most.
Those are the days that you want it most.
Those are the days you have the most.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 21st, 2004, 05:31 PM
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Raichu_tamer
Ali walked up to the Academy, checking the address of the paper before he entered. “this is the Academy? It’s change so much since last year… It’s so much more… Preppy! Not anything like the way I left it last year! They must’ve stepped up on security, trying to make sure that what happened last year doesn’t happen again…” He walked slowly through the gates, then walked to the main office, hoping it was still in the same place. To his relief, it was-and the same secretary was there, as well. “Hi!” Ali said, sweat-dropping. In the past, he dreaded the moments of ever meeting the secretary again. He gave the secretary his letter, and was handed his schedule. “Ali Kabania… Good to see you again…” She said, scoffing softly at him. “Hopefully this year will be a bit more “Main-stream… Know what I mean?” Ali simply nodded, and tried to slide out of the room before she could continue, looking very nervous. “I heard about your sister…” She said, before Ali got a chance to open the door. “She’s going to Rustboro Academy, correct?” Ali nodded again. He waited for the secretary to continue, but he noticed that she had finally stopped, so he walked into the trainer’s lodge (which was much bigger than it had been before). He saw Anna, and quickly ran up to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek, “Hey, Anna!” He happily greeted her, then observed the group around her, soon after. “Uh… I’m Ali Kabania-nice to meet you all!” He said, looking a bit tense, and yet, relaxed at the same time.

Back from the school year!... Ish?
Old April 21st, 2004, 05:35 PM
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Anna blushed and stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss on the cheek.
"It's been way too long!", she exclaimed. She sat down and pulled her schedule. "Time to..... COMPARE SCHEDULES!" She laughed and showed Ali her schedule.
Old April 21st, 2004, 06:09 PM
JoWood
Ť≤īśóŹ„Āģ„ā≠„āĪ„É≠

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JoWood
ok then since HKim joined today I guess I can too.

Name: Cadoan Monroe
Age/Grade/Rank: 15/???/???
Looks: Tall, Black, Kinda muscular, Black hair with neatly cut haircut, Blue nike backpack, White T-shirt that has a black Team Aqua logo on it, Black jeans, White tennis shoes.
Starter Pokťmon: Squirtle
Pokťball: Great Poke'Ball
Personailty: Dangerously quiet. Hates to be coerced or controlled. Most outgoing in the company of people who accept and know him.
Hometown: Phenac City(Can I live in the Orre Region?)

As we live a life of ease. Every one of us is all we need!
Sky of blue, and sea of green, in our yellow submarine.
Haha!

universal wifi record:
WINS 45
LOSSES 30
STREAK +2
FC: Cicero; 2706-8249-1224
Old April 21st, 2004, 06:13 PM
JoWood
Ť≤īśóŹ„Āģ„ā≠„āĪ„É≠

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JoWood
Shall I post my beginning now?

As we live a life of ease. Every one of us is all we need!
Sky of blue, and sea of green, in our yellow submarine.
Haha!

universal wifi record:
WINS 45
LOSSES 30
STREAK +2
FC: Cicero; 2706-8249-1224
Old April 21st, 2004, 06:16 PM
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

OOC: please do not double post, and yes you may hang out in the lounge only.
Old April 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

“My schedule?” Ali asked. “I’m not too sure, I haven’t checked it yet…” He took out his schedule, and took a look at it.

Schedule
Block A
Communication 9
Professor Marigold

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block D
Travel 9
Professor Xou

Block E
Pokemon Contests 9
Professor Liang

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block G
Arts 9 Enriched
Professor Lilac

Block H
History 9
Professor Xou

“Wow… I have the same teachers for breeding methods and tactics as I did last year!” Ali said, happily. “Too bad our old communications teacher isn’t here anymore… I wonder where she disappeared to?” He stated, in deep-thought. “And I have Professor Xou for History AND travel… Too bad... I wonder how she is, I’ve never had her before…” His eyes widened as he moved up to block G, “I got into enriched arts too! That’s great! What’d you get, Anna?” He asked, in a very content mood.

Old April 21st, 2004, 06:40 PM
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

"Here," Anna said handing her's to Ali it read:

Schedule
Block A
Communication 9
Professor Marigold

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block D
Travel 9
Professor Xou

Block E
Pokemon Contests 9
Professor Liang

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block G
Creative Writing 8
Professor Kaze

Block H
History 9
Professor Xou

Anna looked wide eyed as she looked at her's for the first time.
"SWEET! I only gotta retake Creative Writing again... but I like Prof. Kaze...," Anna said then looked to Ali's schedule, "So Block G we split..."
Old April 21st, 2004, 06:48 PM
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

“Hehe, yeah… Guess so!” He said happily. “I can’t wait to get into our dorms- then we won’t have to worry about moving this here, this there… I think once we’re all settled, everyone will feel really comfortable… And maybe this stuck-up atmosphere will change, too!” He sat down on a chair next to Anna’s, and asked everyone their names.

Old April 21st, 2004, 07:10 PM
Skye
a dreamer...

Send a message via AIM to Skye
OOC: Please bear with me, as I am not familliar with the old Pokemon Acedemy RPG from long ago!

IC: "Hi, Ali," Skye said. "My name's Skye...I'm a first year here. It's great to meet you."

She looked around a thte other trainers around her. They all seemed friendly enough.

I hope I fit in, Skye said to herself, and sat down in a chair near the group.
Sometimes you just don't think you have it in you.
Those are the days.
Those are the most important days.
Those are the days when you need it most.
Those are the days that you want it most.
Those are the days you have the most.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 21st, 2004, 07:14 PM
Rift
Let's Venture Onward!

Nature: Jolly
Scott suddenly remembered he had forgotten to take his schedule "Crud!" Scott said as he sweatdropped and ran back up to the desk "Hehe...can i have my schedule please? ;;;" Scott asked as he put out his hand "Ah, Mr. Winters...this will probably not be the next time we meet!" the Secretary said as she gave him his schedule "Great...now ill probably on the top of Detentions waiting list when i mess up...greeeeeat." Scott thought as he walked off to the others "I always heard this place was pretty laid back and not so...preppy...i've always hated preps...so snobby and always had their noses stuck in the air..." Scott said to the group as he looked over his schedule (ill put my schedule in my next post ;; can we just make up teachers and use some teachers that you guys use? XD)
Old April 21st, 2004, 07:37 PM
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

OOC: Lol, sure, why not XD And it’s ok if you’re new to the whole concept of the academy, I guess if you’re character is new too, then it’ll make the rp more realistic ^.^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali happily greeted Skye, hoping she’d become a good friend. Ali slouched onto the floor, now too lazy to keep his posture. “What do you guys feel like doing until classes start?” He asked , rubbing his stomach beneath his undershirt.

Old April 21st, 2004, 07:54 PM
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

"I don't know," Anna said. "I'm thinking of heading over to the Ruins of Alpha for a walk."
Anna got up and picked up her purse and started to walk outside.

Sponsored Links