The Pok√©Community Forums  

Go Back   The Pok√©Community Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2004 (11:48 AM).
Skye
a dreamer...

Send a message via AIM to Skye
"It'll be so fun to room with you, Anna!" Skye exclaimed. "If you don't mind, could you show me around since you've been here before?"
Sometimes you just don't think you have it in you.
Those are the days.
Those are the most important days.
Those are the days when you need it most.
Those are the days that you want it most.
Those are the days you have the most.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 25th, 2004 (11:55 AM).
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Send a message via AIM to Psychic Thunder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychic Thunder
Anna smilied happily and Leo hopped on her lap.
"Of course, as soon as we get our lecture me and Ali can show all of you around, because we know this place like the back of our hands," she said looking to Ali. "Right?"
"Eevee!", Leo said hopping of Anna's lap onto Ali's and Anna started to laugh.
"He reminds me of Lava((the pokemon I had when the academy was new))," Anna laughed harder.
Old April 25th, 2004 (11:59 AM).
HKim
URPG Ambassador
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim
Harry looked over to Skye as she mused over his question. Shaking her head, she said she didn't know, then looked down, yawning slightly. She looked back up and Harry could see her weariness.

"I see you're tired." Harry remarked, patting her on the shoulder. "Don't worry, it's most likely that after the teacher finishes the list and tells everyone where they will be sleeping, that he'll give the openning oratation and release us to our own activities."

Just as he finished, another boy interjected, answering Harry's question. His purple hair covered his head. A black overshirt covered a white one underneath and matched nicely with his black pants. All of this over his light pink skin.

ďOh, Iím in room 302!Ē he said, happily. ďItíll be nice to be with you!" Harry smiled as the boy seemed to move on to talk to the other people around them.

Harry shook his head in amusement. His roomate certainly was an interesting person. And, based on his closeness with his friend, it appeared as if he knew her, though as to their relationship to be friendly, at least.

Light and Darkness. Courage and Fear. Choose the path that is your own. Fight for your beliefs.
Old April 25th, 2004 (01:06 PM).
Mari
‚ô† [child] p r o d i g y

Location: In a super~duper happy world with freakishly hyper people~! <33
Send a message via AIM to Mari Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mari
ďItíll be nice to be with you! Marina, Danny, do you two have your dorms assigned yet?Ē
Marina nodded. "Yeah..." she said. She sighed and placed her hand inside her bag, she took out the key. "Room 219...wonder who's my roomate." she thought. She then looked at the her watch. "What time does class start?" she asked. While waiting for someone to answer, she looked at her schedules again. "Pokemon Legends..." she thought, the smile on her face not leaving. "...Sounds cool."

natsu_DRAGONIL
Old April 25th, 2004 (01:14 PM).
Ytnim
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ytnim
OOC: I think 4 people have gotta post their dorm Nos yet. Shineyelectrode, Sapphire Latios, Charizard_ma and JoWood.

IC: "Yeah my dorm is 507."
"Man these teachers are taking a while to give everyone a key." I thought as I saw some kids lining up to get their dorm numbers.

Thx Forest Grovyle for my awesome avatar and banner!
Old April 25th, 2004 (02:18 PM).
Skye
a dreamer...

"That sounds awesome, Anna. It would be so helpful if you would show me around!" Skye exclaimed excitedly, her tiredness seeming to vanish a bit. Something in her shoulder bag began to shake violently.

A muffled metalic popping sound came from her bag, and shortly, a Pikachu wearing pink bows on the ends of her ears emerged. She looked up at Skye almost angrily with an indignant, "chu!"

"Aw...don't be mad with me, Agile," Skye told her companion, reaching down to pick up the Pikachu. "I thought you'd be tired after the trip...that's all."

Skye scruffed Agile behind the ears with her fingers. The Pikachu respsonded with a content, "Pika..." and settled into Skye's arms. Skye looked over at Harry.

"I'd like you to meet Agile," she told him. "I've had her with me my whole life. My dad found her as a baby abandoned by her trainer and brought her home when I was little." Agile grinned and nodded. "She's been my very best friend."

Skye's blue-indigo eyes seemed to soften to an almost liquid consistency when she mentioned her father again, but in the time she moved onto the next word, the reminiscent tinge to her expression had changed. She hugged Agile, who had sensed her change in emotion.

"Did you bring a Pokemon with you, or did you recieve one when you got here?" Skye prompted, and Agile peered at Harry over the arm of the chair, looking intently in search of a sign of a Pokeball in a very curious manner.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 25th, 2004 (03:38 PM).
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Raichu_tamer
“Well, looks like they’re having fun!” Ali stated, as he smiled at Anna. “It’ll be hard for us to show the others around, they completely re-vamped the whole campus, it should be exciting to find our way around this huge area!” He said, eagerly waiting for the speech from the teacher standing up front, so that he could finally unpack his things. He slouched into his chair, put his arm around Anna, then continued to wait.

Back from the school year!... Ish?
Old April 25th, 2004 (03:43 PM).
Raichu Master
...who?

Location: Good question...somewhere around here...I think... o.O
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Raichu Master
I yawned and saw the group of kids waiting. I let my Growlithe out and walked into the room. "Come on, Blaze! Let's go say hi to everyone!" I said smiling. I ran up to Danny and said, "Hi! My name's Blaze and this is my growlithe Blaze! What's your name?" I then held out my hand for him to shake it.
Old April 25th, 2004 (03:44 PM).
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Send a message via AIM to Psychic Thunder Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychic Thunder
Anna leaned on Ali's shoulder and she sighed.
"Come on couldn't have changed much... and my room number sounds so familar...," she said smiling. She looked to Leo who had fallen asleep on Ali's lap and the Eevee's ears were across it's face.
"Awwww how cute," Anna whispered looking to her pokemon.
Old April 25th, 2004 (03:51 PM).
Steeleon
The Lovable Goof

Send a message via AIM to Steeleon
OOC: OMG I am srry I havn't posted. The past month has been sooo hectic! What with me being confirmed and gettign the party set up and then me being sick! Can I still come in I alreayd have my stats posted awhile ago. Can someone just fill me in if its not too muhc trouble?
Old April 25th, 2004 (04:12 PM).
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

OOC: You didn't miss much, well we are in the Great Hall getting our pokemon (if you didn't bring it with you), and you will get your key to your dorm
Old April 25th, 2004 (04:38 PM).
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Ali giggled as he felt Leo’s warmth against him. “Hehe… He’s so cute…” He said, tilting his head onto Anna’s. At this point, he felt like jumping out of his seat, and running up and down the hall, he was so keen on finally being able to travel around the school grounds for a little while, and wanted to catch-up with his old teachers, as well as meet the newer ones.

Old April 25th, 2004 (04:44 PM).
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

There was feedback at the front of the hall and through a microphone.
"AHEM! I will not keep you long, so you will be able to get settled in for class tommorow, please be advised that males/females will not be allowed in the oppsite genders dorm after 8:30 at night," the teacher started.
Anna covered her mouth and looked to Ali and whispered,"Think they found out about me fallin' asleep in your dorm last year????"
".... and you must not go futher then the school grounds, if you did not get your dorm assignment please report to room 206 within the day," the teacher finished.
Old April 25th, 2004 (04:50 PM).
HKim
URPG Ambassador
Community Supporter

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim
"I'd like you to meet Agile." Skye said, "I've had her with me my whole life. My dad found her as a baby abandoned by her trainer and brought her home when I was little. She's been my very best friend."

Harry looked up as she spoke and saw the same change in her eyes as before. There was something important whenever she mentioned her father, something deep and special. Yet, again, the feeling vanished as she politely asked him about his life.

"Did you bring a Pokemon with you, or did you recieve one when you got here?" Skye said as her Pikachu, Agile, seemed to search for a pokeball around his clothing.

"Actually, I did." Harry happily responded.

Unzipping his jacket, he pulled off a single red and white pokeball from a pocket located on the inside. Pressing the white button in the front, he enlarged the pokeball and held it out in front of him.

"Come on out Bulbasaur" Harry simply said. Immediately, the ball popped open along the middle crack. What seemed to be white energy shot out from the sphere and traveled directly to the floor. Just as soon as it reached the ground, the energy quickly formed into a familair shape. The blue body with dark blue spots appeared under a large green bulb on his back. For paws stood at the bottom. Finally, its head formed and two bright red eyes glanced upward to Harry.

"Bulbasaur!" he cried and jumped up onto Harry's lap, causing Harry to laugh.

"Heh. It's nice to see you too, Bulbasaur."

Harry pointed to Skye and Agile. "Bulbasaur, meet our new friends, Skye and Agile the Pikachu."

"Bulbasaur!" he cried happily.

Light and Darkness. Courage and Fear. Choose the path that is your own. Fight for your beliefs.
Old April 25th, 2004 (04:55 PM).
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Ali sunk into his chair, blushing, hoping that no one else had heard what Anna stated. He gasped, and sat back up when he noticed Leo slipping off his legs. “Is that all?” He asked Anna. “Can we go now?” He suddenly noticed Bulbasaur and Pikachu on his side, then saw that many of the students were rising from their seats, and walking out the doors of the great hall. Looking over at Anna, he asked, “Could you maybe consider getting Leo off of me, so we can unpack? ^.^;;”

Old April 25th, 2004 (04:57 PM).
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Anna giggled and blushed, and nodded.
"Return Leo!", she said recalling the Eevee and she picked up her stuff and walked out of the Great Hall waiting for the others.
Old April 25th, 2004 (05:11 PM).
Skye
a dreamer...

'Aw...what a cure Bulbasau!" Skye said happily. Agile looked at it curiously, her large black eyes widening with interest.

Skye half-listened to the quick speech by the teacher, who spoke of rules that were simply common sense. She continued to subconciously pat Agile until enough static built up in her fur to give Skye a mild shock.

"Wah!" she exclaimed in suprise as the shock pierced her skin. She blushed as a few people stared at her.

Agile looked up at Skye lazily, no longer interested in being curious about anything, and preferring to use Skye's lap as a bed. Skye picked up her sleepy companion, and stood up.

"I think I am going to go check out my room with Anna," she told Harry. "Want to come?"

She shouldered her bag, Agile clambering onto her shoulder and looking newly excited about getting to explore the dorms.

"Hey, Anna, want to go find our room?" Skye asked hopefully, pulling her hair back away from her face. Agile eyed the Eevee she held curiously.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 25th, 2004 (05:19 PM).
HKim
URPG Ambassador
Community Supporter

Harry smiled at Skye, but turned his head when the teacher began to speak. After his short speech, he suddenly heard a surprised yell and looked over to Skye. From the look of her, it appeared as if she had been shocked. Harry smiled at Agile's nonchalant response to her shock.

Harry looked back up to Skye as she asked, "I think I am going to go check out my room with Anna. Want to come?"

Harry smiled, but shook his head. "Sorry, but I need to unpack my stuff in my own dorm."

He looked over to his roommate, before turning back to Skye.

"Besides..." he smiled jokingly. "I don't want to break the rules by accidenly falling asleep in your dorm."

Old April 25th, 2004 (05:25 PM).
Steeleon
The Lovable Goof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeleon
Name:Reilly
Age/Grade/Rank:14 freshman
Looks: is about 5'11 has brown hair and blue eyes he wears a black shirt and tan shorts. and a black wrist band with a watch on it on his left wrist.
Starter Pokťmon: Eevee
Pokťball: Pokeball
Personailty: Is very shy, tends to let people walk all over him. But those that know him knows he can be very wierd at times. but is plainly just a nice guy.
Hometown:Verdanturf Town
Just to poste my stats again

Reilly walked up to the gate of the Academy. He watched as the car drove off. He sighed and turned back to the gate. He stepped closer to it and it opened up allowing him passage down the sidewalk to the frotn door. As he walked down the side walk. He finally made it to the large front door and opened it slowly. As he walked in he looekd aroudn at the people.
"Can anyone tell me where I am to go?" He was quiet.
{x}Wear it like a bruise or blackeye{x}
Old April 25th, 2004 (05:26 PM).
Raichu_tamer
Gym Leader

Ali quickly ran up behind her, almost falling over some chairs. “Ok, Let’s go unpack!” He said, loudly, after he noticed Skye. “We told you and Harry that we’ed show you two around, so let’s all meet at the cafeteria after we’ve unpacked our stuff, to get some dinner! Then once we’re done, we can check out the campus! Ahh so exciting!!” He jumped up and down, then walked out into the main hall. He gazed at his surroundings for a long period of time. In the middle of the hall was a beautiful, shiny fountain of a Lapras holding up its head, made of what looked to be jade. The marble floors were bright, and lucious as the sunlight shined upon it. The large windows were open, and let in a cool breeze as the sun began to slowly set. Ali approached, and looked out at it, seeing a large garden, filled with exotic flowers, and many variations of terrain. Anyone was able to tell that the garden itself was designed so that trainers could experience battles in many different situations, while staying in the same location. ’Gee, if I don’t unpack soon, I’m going to end up looking at the sunset forever…’ he told himself, then decided to head up the spiral staircase. He took a right, and saw that there was a skywalk located there, with a silver plate in front of it, with the words rooms 105-120 engraved in it. “This is new…” He said as he walked through it. “The stairs to the second floor should be up here…” The skywalk didn’t have windows, nor did it have walls. It was made of a metallic substance that looked like copper, and had a mosaic carved into it, letting air and light through it like that. Ali looked to the shiny ground while he walked through it. He found it very amusing to see the sunlight shine through it, and make shapes on the floor. He looked up a few minutes after, and saw another staircase which forked out into three directions. On the left, it said room 211-220 and on the right, it said room 200-210. At this point, Ali was lost. He suddenly noticed Harry behind him, “Oh! Hey, sorry for ditching you!” Ali said, sweat-dropping. “I’m trying to find our room, have any idea of where it is?”

Old April 25th, 2004 (05:34 PM).
Psychic Thunder
Master of the Keyblade

Anna walked up to her room and stuck her key and and opened the door to the large room with a fantastic view.
"Oh come on... why did I get the room that's gonna end up with rule breaking," Anna sighed to herself. She walked over to the bed to the window, behind it was a cork board where she could put pictures and stuff. Anna saw a small picture of two people on the cork board.
"WOW!", she exclaimed turning to Skye who was behind her. "This was my room last year, this is a picture of me and Ali." She showed the picture to her roomate.
-----------------
OOC: I don't remember what the room number I was in last year, but I'm making this room my old room XD
Old April 25th, 2004 (05:45 PM). Edited April 25th, 2004 by JoWood.
JoWood
Ť≤īśóŹ„Āģ„ā≠„āĪ„É≠

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JoWood
OOC: Can somebody room with me. I was gone over the weekend. Just put your Room #.

Squirtle and I ran up to the school, not noticing how late we were. I rushed through the school doors. Some announcements had just been giving on the speakerphone. I walked up to the office...

"Erm-Hello."I said trying to act rushed.
The Secretary Looked up. Her face was wrinkled and her vioce was croaked. "Hi, and you are?" She said in a sweet, bogus fashion.

"I'm Cadoan Monroe, from Phenac City-" I paused and got my letter of acception from Squirtle. "Here" She said. She hand me a folded slip of paper. "Your schedule and you will get your dorm room # later."

I scanned the paper quickly:

Block B
Breeding Methods 9
Professor Harrisson

Block F
Evolution Studies 9
Professor Pine

Block A
Early Pokemon Mythology
Professor Payne

Block C
Fitness 9
Professor Pine

Block F
Battle Tactics 9
Professor Maple

Block L
Pokemon Legends 9
Professor Opal

Block H
History
Professor Xou

Block G
Creative Writing 9
Professor Kaze

I was new. And didnt know a single person. Squirtle and I stood here looking at everybody else rush by.

As we live a life of ease. Every one of us is all we need!
Sky of blue, and sea of green, in our yellow submarine.
Haha!

universal wifi record:
WINS 45
LOSSES 30
STREAK +2
FC: Cicero; 2706-8249-1224
Old April 25th, 2004 (05:49 PM).
HKim
URPG Ambassador
Community Supporter

Harry followed Ali throughout the building, noting the beautiful Lapras fountain and skywalk. Even the windows let in an array of sparkling colors. The architects spared no expense

Harry smiled at Ali, at least he thought that was his name from what the other girl said. He walked over to where he was standing and pointed at the middle staircase.

"Since our room is 302, perhaps we need to climb to the second floor. Somewhere along there should be a staircase to the third floor."

Old April 25th, 2004 (05:57 PM). Edited April 25th, 2004 by Skye.
Skye
a dreamer...

Skye watched Harry leave with Ali, blushing at the comment he had made about falling asleep in her room, and followed Anna to the girls' dorm. They finally reached their room, and Skye was suprised to see a picture already tacked to the corkboard.

"This was my room last year, this is a picture of me and Ali," Anna explained. She looked very enthusiastic about it.

"Aw...you guys are so cute together!" Skye exclaimed happily, taking a moment to look at the picture, before she went to her suitcase. "Which bed do you want?"
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]
Old April 25th, 2004 (05:57 PM).
Steeleon
The Lovable Goof

Not knowign what he was supposed ot do he just yelled out.
"Can someone tell em where I am suppsoed to go!?" He looekd aroudn waitng for an answer.

ooc:I hafta go for now i may be on lata bye
{x}Wear it like a bruise or blackeye{x}
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links