The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: Who will win?
The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods 7 70.00%
The Titans 2 20.00%
I have no idea 2 20.00%
I don't Care 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 25th, 2012, 04:58 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Name: Gordon M. Freeman
Godly Parent: Apollo
Apearance: He has a chiseled face, long bronze hair, and hazy grey eyes. He is about 6'4, 150 pounds, and his arms are as thick as a normal person's neck. He's muscular, and his thighs are hard as rocks, and he has abs like diamond. He always wears multiple pairs of the same shirt and pants: A plain white tee shirt with a sun emblazoned on it, and dark blue jeans. His sneakers are bright yellow with dark green shoe laces. He's pretty handsome.

Weapon: Bow and the ability to heal his friends in battle. Since Apollo is the god of music, he has amazing talent with any musical instrument as well.

Personality: He's a kind guy. He's not exactly perfect though most people would swear he was. He has a deep fear of water and lightning. He hates Mexican and Chinese foods, but loves Greek and all out American food such as steak and hamburgers. He's a bit of a flirt, and has been a player in the past, but his girlfriend caused him to change for the better. He's become a pretty straight forward guy. He's really friendly and will be kind to anyone no matter who they are. He is always courtious to adults. When he found out he was the son of Apollo, he started to freak out. He said, and I quote, "NO FREAKING WAY!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!"

History: He grew up in the busy tourist town of Gatlinburg, Tennessee. He hung out with the outcast group despite his charming looks. He tried a little too hard to be popular and was cast out of the "popular crowd" within days of the fourth grade after an incident involving a frog and a scalpel that he prefers not to talk about. He had one problem in school. In literature, he would struggle to read, and in every other class, he would lose focus almost immediatley after it started. He was bullied for things like this for years until a good friend stepped in. Her name was Sarah, and he never forgot it. He began to hang out with his old friends again (the outcasts of course) since they had grown on him. He joined them in their interests and was labeled a nerd. At age thirteen, he found out that Apollo was his father when his mother decided he was old enough. She broke the news to him, and he began to freak out until she made him promise to not tell anyone or even mention it, or dark things would happen. He was disappointed that it wasn't to be out, but lived with it. He was never one to argue with an adult. He would go to Camp Half-Blood every single summer. Whenever his friends asked where he went, he would just cover it up with a well thought out scheme.

He wasn't rich, but he definitley wasn't poor. He was right around mid middle class. He grew up getting most things he asked for and most things he could want. The one thing he wanted that he couldn't get enough of was love. He was always sweet, but he took it to a new level, flirting with every girl in school. He dated multiple girls until he eventually met a girl by the name of Sarah, who changed him forever at the age of fourteen. He loved Sarah with all his heart, and desperatley wanted to tell her his secret, but reluctatly refrained. He became the nice guy in school. Everyone liked him except for one person: the school principal. The principal wanted him expelled for multiple reasons that he made up as he went. He eventually turned 16 and got his driver's license and first car: a Chevy Camaro from 1986 that he had refurbished. His next birthday is in exactly one week.

Pokemon Link Species: Dragonite
Pokemon Link Name: Drakos
Pokemon Link Gender: Male
Pokemon Link Personality: He's rambunctious and violent in battle. He is really friendly out of it, and has a huge appetite. Drakos is very defensive, and will protect his friends to the death. Fighting evil is what he dreams of.

Activities Whike at Camp: Gordon has been at Camp Half-Blood for two years. Most of the time he spent there, he practiced archery, as he was the son of Apollo, he was already masterful. He met a bunch of other sons and daughters of Apollo, and came close to dating a girl. He declined her offer though, as he still had strong feelings for Sarah. He would never forget about her, and will return someday in hopes of marrying her. He spent plenty of time playing any musical instruments he could get his hands on. Sometimes he would sit out on the lake's dock, singing songs of his love while playing an acoustic guitar. He tended to eat meals with a Satyr named Benjamin. He always hung out with him. The awkward pair never left each other's side with the exception of showers and sleeping and other such things.

How It All Went Down: "Gordon, have a seat."
The young teenager walked into his family's living room and sat on the couch. "Yeah. What is it mom?" he said in a confused manner.

His mom sat down beside him, "We have to talk. Do you know your father?" She had a serious look on her face.

"Of course I know Dad. What kind of question is that?"

"That isn't your real father."

Gordon's head started to swirl. "What?" He didn't believe her. "You have to be pulling my leg!" he started to laugh nervously.

"Son, it's true." The man who had spoken walked out from behind a corner. He had a striking resembelance to Gordon. "I'm Apollo. Have you heard if me?"

The youth's mouth gaped. "As in...the Greek god?" the man nodded. All that happened next was a blur of excitement.
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:02 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
@machomuu: I need you to edit your history, as I told heretostay123, you need to have your character have been going to camp for more than a year, they wouldn't send a newbie on a mission like this that would be suicide. Also Aphrodite can't be stone, I have plans for each of the the gods and goddesses to show up through the course of the RP.

@-Sam: Really Great sign up your the first accepted character welcome to the Rp, you really know your Greek mythology/the Percy Jackson Series.

@Heretostay123: Really great improvement, all I need you to add is anything about seeing strange things no one believed in, and incident like that would help explain why he was suddenly told he was a demigod. Once you do that, even if it's just seeing one thing like a Minotaur or an Empousa etc. You'll be accepted.

Also to everyone, sorry if it seems like i'm being a bit harsh with the sign ups, I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page (not literally) with the important things that need to be similar between all the characters.

I'll list them here though.

1. Been going to camp more than one year
2. Have a sighting of at least one enemy creature before being told who they are.
3. Nothing can have happened to your godly parent I have plans for them.
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Oh, I'd love to sign up. Stupid business trip. If there are any spots available by Tuesday, I'll try and submit a (hopefully acceptable) sign up.
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:12 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Is it okay if other humans see the enemy? And more, is it okay if they attack, but don't kill, any of the humans?
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:17 PM
<Challenger>

<p>Name: Gordon M. Freeman</p>
<p>Gender: M</p>
<p>Age: 16</p>
<p>Godly Parent: Apollo</p>
<p>Apearance: He has a chiseled face, long bronze hair, and hazy grey eyes. He is about 6'4, 150 pounds, and his arms are as thick as a normal person's neck. He's muscular, and his thighs are hard as rocks, and he has abs like diamond. He always wears multiple pairs of the same shirt and pants: A plain white tee shirt with a sun emblazoned on it, and dark blue jeans. His sneakers are bright yellow with dark green shoe laces. He's pretty handsome.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Weapon: Bow and the ability to heal his friends in battle. Since Apollo is the god of music, he has amazing talent with any musical instrument as well.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Personality: He's a kind guy. He's not exactly perfect though most people would swear he was. He has a deep fear of water and lightning. He hates Mexican and Chinese foods, but loves Greek and all out American food such as steak and hamburgers. He's a bit of a flirt, and has been a player in the past, but his girlfriend caused him to change for the better. He's become a pretty straight forward guy. He's really friendly and will be kind to anyone no matter who they are. He is always courtious to adults. When he found out he was the son of Apollo, he started to freak out. He said, and I quote, &quot;NO FREAKING WAY!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!&quot; </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>History: He grew up in the busy tourist town of Gatlinburg, Tennessee. He hung out with the outcast group despite his charming looks. He tried a little too hard to be popular and was cast out of the &quot;popular crowd&quot; within days of the fourth grade after an incident involving a frog and a scalpel that he prefers not to talk about. He had one problem in school. In literature, he would struggle to read, and in every other class, he would lose focus almost immediatley after it started. He was bullied for things like this for years until a good friend stepped in. Her name was Sarah, and he never forgot it. He began to hang out with his old friends again (the outcasts of course) since they had grown on him. He joined them in their interests and was labeled a nerd. At age thirteen, Gordon had seen an unnaturally large dog with FLAMES coming out of his nose. When he told his mom about it, she decided to tell Ben that Apollo was his father. She broke the news to him, and he began to freak out until she made him promise to not tell anyone or even mention it, or dark things would happen. He was disappointed that it wasn't to be out, but lived with it. He was never one to argue with an adult. He would go to Camp Half-Blood every single summer. Whenever his friends asked where he went, he would just cover it up with a well thought out scheme.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>He wasn't rich, but he definitley wasn't poor. He was right around mid middle class. He grew up getting most things he asked for and most things he could want. The one thing he wanted that he couldn't get enough of was love. He was always sweet, but he took it to a new level, flirting with every girl in school. He dated multiple girls until he eventually met a girl by the name of Sarah, who changed him forever at the age of fourteen. He loved Sarah with all his heart, and desperatley wanted to tell her his secret, but reluctatly refrained. He became the nice guy in school. Everyone liked him except for one person: the school principal. The principal wanted him expelled for multiple reasons that he made up as he went. He eventually turned 16 and got his driver's license and first car: a Chevy Camaro from 1986 that he had refurbished. His next birthday is in exactly one week.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Pokemon Link Species: Dragonite</p>
<p>Pokemon Link Name: Drakos</p>
<p>Pokemon Link Gender: Male</p>
<p>Pokemon Link Personality: He's rambunctious and violent in battle. He is really friendly out of it, and has a huge appetite. Drakos is very defensive, and will protect his friends to the death. Fighting evil is what he dreams of.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Activities Whike at Camp: Gordon has been at Camp Half-Blood for two years. Most of the time he spent there, he practiced archery, as he was the son of Apollo, he was already masterful. He met a bunch of other sons and daughters of Apollo, and came close to dating a girl. He declined her offer though, as he still had strong feelings for Sarah. He would never forget about her, and will return someday in hopes of marrying her. He spent plenty of time playing any musical instruments he could get his hands on. Sometimes he would sit out on the lake's dock, singing songs of his love while playing an acoustic guitar. He tended to eat meals with a Satyr named Benjamin. He always hung out with him. The awkward pair never left each other's side with the exception of showers and sleeping and other such things.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>How It All Went Down: &quot;Gordon, have a seat.&quot; </p>
<p>The young teenager walked into his family's living room and sat on the couch. &quot;Yeah. What is it mom?&quot; he said in a confused manner. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>His mom sat down beside him, &quot;We have to talk. Do you know your father?&quot; She had a serious look on her face.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&quot;Of course I know Dad. What kind of question is that?&quot;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&quot;That isn't your real father.&quot;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Gordon's head started to swirl. &quot;What?&quot; He didn't believe her. &quot;You have to be pulling my leg!&quot; he started to laugh nervously.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&quot;Son, it's true.&quot; The man who had spoken walked out from behind a corner. He had a striking resembelance to Gordon. &quot;I'm Apollo. Have you heard if me?&quot;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The youth's mouth gaped. &quot;As in...the Greek god?&quot; the man nodded. All that happened next was a blur of excitement.</p>
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:21 PM
-Sam
wat
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to -Sam
@machomuu , if this roleplay goes according to the percy jackson series, which i assume it does, then normal humans shouldn't be able to see monsters due to this thing called "The Mist." Well technically they see them, but the Mist makes it look like something normal in everyday life, it basically disguises them.
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:24 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

@machomuu: -Sam is correct, because of "The Mist" humans can not see any monsters, or be harmed or attacked by them.

@Heretostay123: Much better your accepted thanks for being so good about fixing things right away, I really appreciate that.
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:27 PM
<Challenger>

It's no problem. I accept the fact that SU's are less than satisfactory at the beginning. (That's fancy talk for I look for improvment)
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:45 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Okay, I've (hopefully) finished the SU.

Also, regarding the camp, I don't say "camp" specifically, but Zeus does reference it in the final paragraph.
Old August 25th, 2012, 06:56 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

@machomuu: The thing is the camp is really important, even going for the two year minimum gives you a lot of training, plus that way everyone's characters are acquainted with each other, not necessarily friends but at least know each other, another big note, That's where the rp is gonna start, and no one has been to Mount Olympus yet.
Old August 25th, 2012, 07:04 PM
<Challenger>

Btw, does anybody get my character's name? (Gordon Freeman) [the M also means something]

@Genevieve Apologies for the off topicness
Old August 25th, 2012, 07:18 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Well the ending is supposed to imply that he does indeed agree and that he goes to the camp, that's what Zeus means when he says "We will, of course, train you...If you agree, you won't see your home for quite some time", the "quite some time" referring to, at the very least, the time Aphrodi would be away at the camp.

Also, I've edited it again, this time the edit is shown after he's kidnapped. This edit is more....eccentric, and I had to research to make it work (and made a few other smaller edits). I've added the appearance and a mostly accurate reference picture.

@Haru - I'm pretty sure mostly everyone knows who Gordon Freeman is.
Old August 25th, 2012, 07:23 PM
<Challenger>

@Machomuu The Freeman is a powerful man. Much like the Morgan Freeman and Chuck Norris.
Old August 25th, 2012, 07:40 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Okay, I've made the camp more prominent, mentioning various things such as how long he's been there and how much he's grown, as well as additions to the Weapon section and a small edit concerning the Rapier to the Appearance section.

Last edited by machomuu; August 25th, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old August 26th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
Name: Takahashi "Will" Cometstar

Godly Parent: Zeus

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality: Takahashi is a somewhat very agile kid. He has a stock full of knowledge and by using that he can determinate mostly anything. Though, Takahashi isn't the type of kid that would talk much. He likes to keep his tendency and cool to a limit with the utmost of discipline and would, in anyway, help others in need. Takahashi is a nice, well-mannered boy which always keep his friends priority above all. He likes to blend in others conversation but doesn't talk that much. He doesn't like to eat much but keeps mostly his whole concentration on his current work. Takahashi hates miss-guidance and casually gets annoyed when some casts a bad joke.

Weapon: Takahashi wields the power to create any object using electricity. He can generally place in an object a large amount of electrons so that he could move the object without actually touching it. But to do so he has to touch the object to place in his electrons, and then he can move it like a telepathy command.

History: Takahashi lived his whole life with his adoptive mother and father. He was an orphan which was quite timid and shy in the old age. Living with a family sure made Takahashi happy but it still wasn't enough to make Takahashi become a social person. His adoptive mother and father understood the matter and tried to place him in a very socialized school where he might be able to interact with others and maybe turn his pace in his personality, but sadly, it was to no avail. Takahashi stayed the same for nearly 4 years, but in those times, he didn't just stayed quiet and unsocial. Takahashi used the opportunity and studied. He placed his lessons and studies above all and finally it payed off. When the exam came up, Takahashi scored the top ranking score and was quite proud of his achievement.

Though that same night as Takahashi was heading home from school he nearly got hit by a car while he was crossing the road. He did make sure that he was on the zebra crossing but for some very awkward reason, Takahashi last remembered the car being quite far from where he was and what was most surprising was that when Takahashi had crouched in and tried to block himself from the impact he was going to get, a some kind of lightning bolt shot from the sky and hit the car, causing it to explode and surprisingly no damage what so ever was applied to Takahashi. Though after the strange occurrence, Takahashi saw a lady with features, flying from out far. It was a Harpie. Takahashi was shocked and without hesitation, he rushed home, quite scared of the most awkward happening.

When Takahashi got home, he saw on the TV the news broadcasting the accident that he was going to be involved in and thankfully was saved by a lightning bolt. His adoptive parents were worried and tried to ask Takahashi what actually happened but Takahashi refused to talk about it.

That night, as Takahashi was about to go to sleep, another awkward thing happened. A staggering bright lightning bolt shot from the sky and straight into Takahashi's room and once again, no damage was seen. It was Zeus. Takahashi was terrorized with fear but Zeus calmed him down. He explained to Takahashi that he was a Demi-God and that the awkward occurrence earlier that day was him, Zeus, protecting Takahashi. Zeus also inquired to Takahashi that he could now wield the power of lightning and so as thunder. Takahashi understood and from that day forward, he would practiced his power in everything he did. He would also now and then go to the library to study about the Greek's mythology and doing so, Takahashi came to discover about the titans. He remembered Zeus warning him that the titans has now escaped and was causing supernatural disasters around the world. Takahashi saw his duty of being a Demi-God and by following his father's orders(Zeus), he traveled out far to reach the Half Blood Camp, where he was trained to a proper manner and to use his powers in a stable and safe way. It's been now 2 years since he is there and is now more than ever to take on the world. Well mostly the Titans.

Pokemon Link Species: Electross

Pokemon Link Name: Rage

Pokemon Link Personality: Rage is a very charming Pokemon. He is very intelligent and courageous while at the same time very careful and helpful. He usually stays calm like Takahashi even though encountering in very tough and dangerous situation.

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Last edited by Pokemonmaster_draco; September 2nd, 2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 26th, 2012, 08:29 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

@machomuu: Wonderful improvement :D your accepted, and thanks for being so understanding about your sign up.

@Pokemonmaster_draco: Really good, there are just a couple things I need you to add, All Demigods have ADHD and Dyslexia, also you need to mention seeing one monster, and have to mention going to Camp Half Blood for at least two years after finding out he's a Demigod. But I love the way you introduced Athena.
Old August 26th, 2012, 02:51 PM
<Challenger>

Question time. Apologies if I sound pushy, but when will we be launching?
Old August 26th, 2012, 03:30 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I'm probably gonna start this once we hit 8 players, I've got some things planned for at Camp that will happen, sort of like a prologue to the main plot of the story.
Old August 26th, 2012, 03:31 PM
<Challenger>

Alright.Thanks for the update.
Old August 28th, 2012, 07:59 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Come on guys :3 advertise lets get more people to join this
Old August 28th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Baloth
Trainer

Nature: Timid
I am in the process of making a character sheet for a son of Hades.

I'm quite familiar with Greek mythology, and Pokemon obviously, but not Percy Jackson. I've heard a bit about it, I just skimmed through some material...How familiar with the universe would I have to be to get a good experience out of this, and not drag the RP down?

...Also, what exactly are Pokemon links? Is it like our character is imbued with the spirit of a Pokemon? Or they actually *have* a Pokemon?

...Know what, I may as well post what I have so far.

Name: Marcus Jones Hayden
Godly Parent: Hades
Appearance: (Mostly) shaved head, 6'1", muscular, olive skin tone, black hoodie (sleeves torn off), black jeans, black sneakers
Weapon: Stygian Iron Cestus, Shadow Travel (Can blend in and travel through shadows), Necromancy (Can communicate with the dead and raise a fallen enemy to fight for him)
Personality:
History:
Pokemon Link Species: Golurk
Pokemon Link Name: Duke
Pokemon Link Personality:

Is he too overpowered? --I read a bit about Nico, so I made his cestus a stygian iron one. ...I actually wrote those powers down before I even knew Nico had them. I just didn't name it "Shadow Travel", and...Yeah. Is he too overpowered?

Any advice, or...?

Hoenn RéBURST
Geoff Bates, 17 (w. Scarlett [Slugma] and Bandit [Poochyena])
Old August 28th, 2012, 10:01 PM
-Sam
wat
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to -Sam
For a son of Hades, you are definitely not overpowered. At least, in my opinion.

And about the links, they actually have the pokemon, but
Quote:
Also just to clarify, the Pokemon Links are one with your character, they both share the same soul, are born at the same time, feel the same pain, and will die at the same time.
Hope I helped.
Old August 28th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Baloth
Trainer

Mmmm. Well, we'll see what our fair DM lady thinks, I suppose.

.........A Golurk would be pretty difficult to house well, I'll make it work, somehow. Maybe he just sleeps outside.

Marcus' mother is (or maybe WAS?) a prostitute. Bam. And Marcus will have been thieving/shoplifting and stuff. Yep.

Hoenn RéBURST
Old August 28th, 2012, 11:06 PM
PkmnRangerJ
Pokemon Ranger

My 2nd rp ever lol hope this is good

Name: Nero Ginson (often just referred to as N.Gin)
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Apearance: He almost never leaves the armor except to eat, bathe, fix something, and use the bathroom, so his skin is abit pale. Stands at 5'5 without armor and 8 feet with armor and weighs 155 pounds without armor but weighs 1,150 pounds with armor. He has brown unkempt hair, with almond eyes. Ironically enough, he has a well structured face, and has been considered handsome by the few girls that see him out of armor.

Weapon: He seems to have inherited some of his father's physical weakness. Because of this, he was never very good at fighting of any kind. To offset this weakness, N.Gin created an armor unlike anything ever seen before. Dubbed the TitanBuster, it's an exo-armor, built of impact-resistant carbon composites with a magno-hydraulic pseudomusclature rated at 175 tons meaning he could take and could dish out almost as much as a god. However, this means that the user isn't very flexible, and is very slow-moving. (Think Iron Man's HulkBuster armor for basic design) His ability to create such an armor came from his father. Thanks to the god of forges, Nero can more or less create anything. Cars, weapons, statues, you name it, he can make it or fix it. He can also find the breaking points of anything with a solid crystalline structure. (example: he can find the weakest points in a sword, no matter the quality, and hit them causing it to shatter)

Personality: N.Gin is very focused, a by-product of his time with his spartan pokemon. When he has a goal in mind, not even Hades can stop him from acheiving it. He is used to, and even welcomes, any and all brutal training regiments. However Nero is not a fan of taking charge or being the big flashy hero. He is abit self-concious, about his build, height, and physical weakness, hence he stays in the armor most of the time. That self-conciousness seems to fade away when he's working on something, be it a car, his armor, even the most trivial of trinkets. When it comes to women its tricky, he knows he doesn't have his fathers unfavorable looks, but he is always pure home run or pure strikeout, never an in between.

History: Nero went through life like any other kid with ADHD, didn't do well in school, socially he wasn't much better. However his one passion was creating and fixing things, especially those made of cold hard steel. From broken toys in elementary, to broken cars in high school, to his summer job repairing/restoring artifacts in the Smithsonian when he was 16. For the most part he just went through the motions, not talking much due to his insecurities. One day in his personal forge he found a recipe to build an oddly shaped sword. It was crazy, the materials were nonexistant and the shape could not allow the sword to even cut let alone be wielded as a weapon. But he finished it in two days, upon which Hephaestus arose from the forge and announced with glee that he was truly his son. It was abit of a shock really, THE god of smithing being his dad, but it all made sense. However the visit wasn't just for pleasantries.

"MY SON! YOU ARE ONE THE FEW WHO CAN STOP THIS NEW THREAT, BUT ALAS YOU AND I WERE NEVER THE BEST AT FIGHTING. THERE IS STILL A WAY FOR YOU TO DO YOUR PART!" The god of forges then sat down and helped his son devise an incredible suit of armor, that could take on even Titans in hand to hand combat. It took many harsh days and sleepless nights, but it was eventually completed and christened TitanBuster. "WITH THIS! EVEN TITANS WILL BE WARY OF YOUR STRENGTH!" Once completed, Phanlanx helped N.Gin train with the armor, and after several months he was able fight almost as well as a Spartan. His first test run was when he was ambushed by a minotaur. He managed to hop into his armor and was able to quickly make work of the beast, as it was torn apart by the armors hands. He was invited to Camp Half-Blood, and was known for keeping everything in tip top shape. Weapons, tables, shields, chairs, heck even artificial limbs were always in pristine condition.

Pokemon Link Species: Escavalier
Pokemon Link Name: Phanlanx
Pokemon Link Personality: Phanlanx is as militant as you can get, like the reincarnation of a Spartan general. He constantly pushes N.Gin to get stronger and smarter, waking him up at daylight, and working him till moonlight. However he deeply cares for Nero, as though he were a young Karrablast. He wants to see him grow, both in armored combat and in life outside of the armor, to become an Escavalier in his own right.

Last edited by PkmnRangerJ; August 29th, 2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old August 29th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Baloth
Trainer

Name: Marcus Jones Hayden

Godly Parent: Hades

Appearance: Marcus is 6'1" and very muscular--his arms, legs, abs, pecs, everything is well toned and powerful. He keeps his black hair shaved very tight and short, and maintains a bit of stubble on his face. His skin is olive in tone, and blemish-free. Marcus prefers to wear dark clothing. His usual attire is a black hoodie with its sleeves torn off, a black pair of jeans, and a white pair of sneakers. He wears a silver skull belt buckle.

Weapon: Stygian Iron Cestus (2), Shadow Travel (Can blend in and travel through shadows), Necromancy (Can communicate with the dead and raise a fallen enemy to fight for him)

Personality: Generally very quiet and reclusive, Marcus keeps to himself, and keeps his head down. He tends to be bitter and pessimistic. He has ADHD and Dyslexia. Marcus is easily angered, and will readily resort to violence to get his point across. He has an appreciation for art and music, and tends to lose himself in the latter. He can seem quite distant from others, but he can be charming and even sweet at times--though not often.

History: Markus was born of his then-prostitute and drug addled mother (whose link was an Umbreon) in Vermont, and had no knowledge of who his father was. She raised him alone, and often had to leave him with a friend while she worked. The boy grew up angry and bitter, because of his missing father, and the trade that his mother was in. When Markus was age 9, his mother quit the life of prostitution, and became a janitor at the local library. She also kicked her drug habit; she wanted to be a better mother for Markus, but she also believed she was having bad trips when she saw great, one eyed monsters, and all sorts of horrors. The truth of that matter was that she had the ability to see through the mist, and she was *actually* seeing monsters, though neither she or Markus would realize it. Markus was constantly in trouble at school, and was transferred to several different ones after being expelled multiple times--usually, due to fights at school.

Markus was burglarizing homes, vandalizing property, and shoplifting, though rarely got caught, and when he did, managed to get away. When he was 14, he was scarred for life when he came home to see his mother being killed by a Harpy who had disguised itself as one of her clients. When it turned to Markus, the entire city shook, the shockwaves centered on Markus' apartment. The floor split open, and a hulking, ghastly figure emerged from the ground, darkening the entire room with its presence. With a menacing sword forged from some dark, evil metal, the figure effortlessly cleaved the Harpy in two. Markus was immobilized by fear, especially when the figure spoke to him in a deep, thundering voice.

"MAAAAARKUSSSSS. DOOO NOT SPEAK. OPEN YOUR EARS, AND YOUR MIND. I AM HADES, LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD, KING OF THE DEAD--AND YOU WERE BORN OF MY SEED, FOURTEEN YEARS AGO. I WAS NOT SOON ENOUGH TO SAVE YOUR MOTHER, BUT YOU YET REMAIN--FOR A PURPOSE. A WAR IS UPON US." So explained Hades to Markus of his heritage, his gifts, and his future. As quickly as he had come, Hades departed, returning to the Underworld, but not before bestowing unto Markus a pair of Cesti, forged of Stygian iron. The apartment complex shortly thereafter crumbled, killing all within. It was believed that Markus, too, was among the victims of this swift and terrible earthquake--but he and his Pokemon had left before the collapse.

Markus spent the next four years of his life training at Camp Half-Blood with his link, Brutus, honing their skills for the battles to come.

Pokemon Link Species: Golurk
Pokemon Link Name: Brutus
Pokemon Link Personality: Above all, Brutus is protective. At the slightest whiff of danger to his master, this Golurk will strike to kill. He cares deeply for Markus, but little for anyone else--he will protect the other demigods, but his master comes first and foremost.

Hoenn RéBURST

Last edited by Baloth; August 29th, 2012 at 04:54 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links