< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > General Entertainment Award Shows!

General Entertainment The PokeCommunity's red carpet: discuss topics, hot or otherwise, centered around music, films, TV, books, and sports!

Reply Post Reply
Old November 1st, 2012 (1:35 PM).
. . .
Silver Tier
Do you tend to watch award shows when they are on? Such as the Academy Awards, Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, etc. Which are some of your favorites?
Old November 1st, 2012 (1:47 PM).
Nature: Sassy
I used to get them all mixed up before. x) But I do watch them. It's not something that I'll anticipate and know the date of more than a couple days in advance, but yeah I'll watch 'em. I always end up guessing the winners wrong though. Always.
Old November 1st, 2012 (4:30 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Brave
I watch the Grammy's more than any of the awards shows, mainly I go for the performances and not for the actual "award giving" xD (I do watch for Best Album!)
Old November 1st, 2012 (7:18 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Lax
I watch the Grammy awards and the MTV video music awards, simply because they usually have my favorite artists and I just like music awards shows even though I don't agree with the premise.
Old November 3rd, 2012 (5:12 PM).
The Spirit of Chaos
Yes, some. I just find them interesting for some unexplainable reason.
Twitter.com/sircallisto Tumblr.com/sircallisto
Avatar by legendarylugia on Deviantart
Old November 3rd, 2012 (8:02 PM).
The fact that I dedicated an entire day to the Emmys, the red carpet show beforehand and buying food and drink to watch the Emmys with is a sign of just how much I love watching award shows, lol. It's bloody annoying that I don't get to watch the Oscars because they're broadcasted on a channel that my home doesn't pay for, but I watch any award show I can simply so I don't miss out on anything that could be 'scandalous', like the MTV awards, lol. But most of the time I watch them because I really like watching people win awards for the amazing work they've put into their films or their television shows and seeing them give speeches, no matter how crappy they are, is always quite lovely to watch. I especially love it when they cry on stage ;-;
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links