Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old August 21st, 2012, 09:31 AM
Menasay
Mature Roleplayer

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Yahoo to Menasay

Advertise here
I know. I know. It's been like /forever/ - and I am desperately sorry for ending the roleplay I had started a 'long' time ago. I was seriously busy, and I have just now come back around to going through my 21238 emails on yahoo. I decided i'd post a friendly, 'hello', back on this site again.
Old August 21st, 2012, 09:41 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Wow, it's certainly been a long time since you last posted! Over two years now, but better late than never, right? :D I have a lot of Yahoo emails myself.. 4 or 5, I think. I consider that a lot haha, but one of them I had to ditch completely since it gets bombarded with spam daily. Wish I didn't overuse it as a kid, but guess I didn't know better!

But yeah, a hearty welcome back! Really glad you decided to check this forum out again, I guarantee you it's worth it to stick around. We're really friendly, members and staff alike. :3 So yeah, enjoy yourself here and I'll see you around, okay? n_n

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old August 21st, 2012, 09:44 AM
Baymouth
Unhatched Egg

Welcome back Menasay hope you start back up your roleplay thread.

---------------------------------------------------------
Baymouth
Old August 22nd, 2012, 03:39 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
That... certainly is a long time haha. Welcome back!

I wouldn't worry so much about your roleplay. It's been two years, so chances are the people who were involved with it are all long-gone anyway . And as we all say, real life comes before the internet, so your priorities are well and truly in order!

In any case welcome back! I love seeing old members return, it makes me feel good to see that people don't just leave and forget about this place forever . See you around!

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old August 22nd, 2012, 03:48 AM
diab_low
#SmashingTheMaroons

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menasay View Post
I know. I know. It's been like /forever/ - and I am desperately sorry for ending the roleplay I had started a 'long' time ago. I was seriously busy, and I have just now come back around to going through my 21238 emails on yahoo. I decided i'd post a friendly, 'hello', back on this site again.
Welcome back to PC hope you have a good time here and make alot of new friends.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here