< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Play! [Let's Play] Pokemon Red (1PC) with Oprah [Rated-M]

Let's Play! Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Reply Post Reply
Old September 9th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
Hey guys, What's up. I thought I'd post my most recent LP I started a few days ago. So there is only 5 parts.I'm a very active uploader lol. So in this Let's Play of Pokemon Red I will be using one Pokemon and it's a Snorlax named Oprah. Oprah has been able to destroy everything in her path, So follow along to see what happens next!

NOTICE: I feel my Let's Plays are aimed at the teenage/adult crowd due to my adult language/humor, But don't fret there is no F-bombs or Bigotry. My LP style is unique and some may find me strange but my LP are a reflection of myself plus an energy drink lol

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5
"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut in 1725, Mohican.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links