The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 6th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

Advertise here
Based on the traits and attributes other people have that you wish you had and simply can't force upon yourself, what would be the perfect you? For example, if you admire vegetarianism in other people, but can't adapt to that lifestyle yourself, that would be a nice thing to list. Why are these traits important to you?
Old October 7th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Yes, all the time. I'm terrible with motivating myself to do anything that's not in my routine.. so I admire those who, even if they had a long day at work, can just pick up and go to the gym for a couple hours.
Old October 9th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
Confidence in myself is a huge one. Also the ability to know what to say to people to avoid awkward silences.

Life would just be so much easier if I had those things. I admire them in other people and I try to emulate them but it's all an act and then I fall on my face.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:44 PM
LividZephyr
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
I need to lose 100 pounds. Yes, 100. I'm that overweight. To do this, I need to work on eating more greens and eating less cheese and meat and treats, and the latter stuff tastes SO GOOD that it's hard to break the habit of. I also need to increase exercise and develop a routine, which is difficult for me.

Basically, I need to work on various forms of self-control, with eating and routinizing, and then I can accomplish my goal. I also wish I weren't so damn tired all the time, and I could find additional ways to motivate myself, aside from her. Plenty of things I can work on... and I'm trying.
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I'm pretty content with who I am, currently. I'm proud of who I am, but if there was something I could get, it would be a better reputation. Yeah.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old October 10th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Esper

I really wish I could be more spontaneous and carefree, but comfortable with that instead of awkward like I feel whenever I try to be spontaneous and carefree. And like Kura said, people with seemingly limitless motivation make me wonder how they do it. A perfect me would get an idea in my head and be able to act on it immediately and not worry about how awkward it might be or how tired I might feel.

deviantart blog pair
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
I'd like to be happy with my body. I'm comfortable with it, I like it, but I can't say I'm happy with it.

I'd like to think a little more outside the box when it comes to drawing/writing things.

And I'd like to have a crapton more witty remarks. I can come up with some good stuff sometimes, but I've seen some people just spew them out like a freaking boss.
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
I'm certainly more confident in myself than last year, but I still sometimes think that I'm just not as good at...idk, I guess being social as other people. I am super scared of getting a girlfriend because, like, what do I talk about? So yeah, a perfect me would be able to talk about stuff that isn't totally boring. Also, I think I should go out more, because if I wasnt blessed with such a good metabolism I'd be pretty unhealthy.
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I'd like to be motivated. God knows where I'd be if I actually was. A lot of my problems seem to stem from just not caring. Also, I wish I could be cleaner! My house would be so nice. :3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here