The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Old August 22nd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here

This has always been my favourite shipping, so what do you guys think? Do you think Ash and Dawn are perfect for each other? Here's the Bulbapedia article regarding their shipping with tonnes of various 'hints' from each character involved, so what do you think? Which hints do you think are most important? Do you think Dawn wants it to happen more than Ash? Do you think they'll end up together forever? <3 Discuss! n.n
Old August 23rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
I'm a PokéShipper. So, no, I don't support PearlShipping and no, they aren't perfect for each other . I think they're really close friends, and Dawn totally looks up to him, but for Ash she's just a friend. His way to be with her isn't the same than it was with Misty... There's no love. Though he likes to take care of Dawn, he has much affection for her. I think she doesn't love him, but feels more than friendship for him.

Old September 2nd, 2012, 08:05 AM
psyanic
There's Something About Lamps

Nature: Bold
I've always considered the relationship as a brother and sister thing rather than anything intimate like that. It's definitely like a friendship-sibling like thing. At least, that's how I've always perceived it.
Old October 18th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Nature: Quiet
I like this shipping though I also find it as platonic love. I like shipping Ash with the other female leads..XD I love their interactions specially the part when Dawn returned in BW sneaking at Ash's back.
Old October 18th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
i don't like this pairing. Dawn looks older than Ash. They are close friends for me. that kind of thing is just.......

Old November 6th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Alex
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
I really do like this shipping. It's definitely second to AdvanceShipping for me, because of some similarities the two share.

While PearlShipping is different in many ways, I think the soft spot I have for it originated out of my disdain for love-hate relationshippings such as PokéShipping and ContestShipping.
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Ash/Pikachu-Fan
Pika-Power

I really like this shipping, its one of my favourite Ash shipping! They both are similar in certain ways, I see Dawn as girl version of Ash sometimes like a parallel. They had good hints too, even in her cameo in Pokemon BW. I don't think she'll return again but if she does, that would be great!
Old November 24th, 2012, 06:58 PM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player

No. Just no. I believe that Dawn and Ash are too naive to even pick up on anything that their other "love" interest would suggest, let alone to each other.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here