Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 3rd, 2012 (05:59 PM). Edited November 3rd, 2012 by Vato.
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
I've been busy and inactive on PC for the past days without giving a warning, sorry. Now I'm back :3
You shouldn't really apologize, I was inactive too xD
But I'm back now :D

Quote originally posted by Bleacher:
Is there a place for another trainer?
Yes, there are a few, sign-up is you wish :3

EDIT: DORONJO'S IN!!!!!1!

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old November 3rd, 2012 (07:00 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Nature: Brave
Welcome back Vato, I'll be a bit inactive until Tman catches up, if he doesn't post this week then I'll post Friday or Saturday

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old November 3rd, 2012 (07:11 PM).
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Oh thanks~!
So, can I start posting right away? ^^

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old November 3rd, 2012 (07:22 PM).
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Is there still room? I really like the idea of this one. Eevee, here I come!
Old November 4th, 2012 (09:51 AM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Quote originally posted by Miss Doronjo:
Oh thanks~!
So, can I start posting right away?
Yup, you can. I still need to edit both Threads to reflect the new character in them, I shall do that... Eventually...

Quote originally posted by OrangeNess:
Is there still room? I really like the idea of this one. Eevee, here I come!
Why, sure, there are spots, 2 I think? Either way, you may Sign-Up if so you wish! :3

Old November 4th, 2012 (11:59 AM). Edited November 5th, 2012 by Icy Burn.
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

Nature: Jolly
Name: James Jones

Appearance: James is a laid back, calm teenager. He wears his scruffy shirt which is stained and dirty, and his skinny jeans. James' hair is wild and messy, it is a light, chocolate brown color which he hardly ever has cut. James wears his red Vans all the time (some times if his Mum doesn't know, he sleeps with them on) even though his Dad thinks they look silly and he thinks James is trying to be cool and fit in, when James isn't, he just loves his vans. James' height is astonishingly only just above 5ft, which James thinks is extremely small for age. He has a tanned skin after working under the blazing hot sun for eight years. There is a long, pink scar down the side of his leg, which he got three years ago after Team Magma attempted an invasion at Lilycove City.

Personality: James is a quiet, shy person. He let's everyone else do they talking while he absorbs his surroundings. If someone was teasing him or someone was bullying him, he'd just let them do it, he'd let them hit him, punch him, call him names, and James would just take it all, but if someone abused a Pokemon in anyway, verbally or physically, he would see red and lash out. His memory his very bad, but he happy about that because he then doesn't remember all the bad things in life that has happened in the past. James was a top of the class student, straight A's, he was the perfect student. In his free time, he usually shut himself away in his room and expressed his feelings in his paintings. His Mum thinks he is the next Leonardo da Vinci, while James thinks his artwork is average. He had tried to copy the other children and be "swag" but failed miserably and got laughed at over and over again, so he just gave up and decided to live his life how he wanted to, and not try and copy the children around him.

History: Originally from Pewter City in Kanto, James had then had friends, he had actually wanted to go school, but at the age of 8 years old, James and his family had to move to Lilycove City in Hoenn if his Dad were going to keep his job as a sailor. James then had to adjust to new people, new surroundings, and he had no friends. On the weekends James usually had to help out his Dad clean the ship, check to see if the sails weren't damaged in any way and things like that. Three years ago, Team Magma had attempted an invasion on Lilycove City to capture the water type Pokemon. They had then failed, and while attempting to save the Pokemon, he got hit by one of the weapons, causing a large gash on his leg. James wanted to be free from the "prison" of having to help out his Dad, having no friends, having to do what he was told, but because James was a shy boy, he didn't say anything to his parents.

That's why James was ecstatic when he recieved his invite to the Pokemon Professor's Lab to recieve his first Pokemon. He had always wanted a Pokemon, and he didn't care what shape or size it was, he just wanted one so badly. He recieved a list with the letter as well, stating which of the Pokemon he could choose from. He thought about this carefully, as this was a very big decision in his life. He did his research on all of them, and in the end, he chose Torchic. And that brings us to now. (Sorry for the strange last sentence, I didn't know how to round it off).
Old November 4th, 2012 (05:58 PM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Quote originally posted by Icy Burn:
Name: James Jones

Yeah... the SU is a little bit short, mainly on the appearance... Also, and for the record, while this RP takes place after RSE, it does not happen before BW and B2W2, thus meaning that Aspertia City (It's a city, by the way) hasn't been built. So yeah, edit it, maybe? :3

Old November 4th, 2012 (07:42 PM). Edited November 6th, 2012 by OrangeNess.
Layton Lover

I'm going for it! For my starter, I'll take whatever's left.

Name: Sarah van Boven

Appearance: Sarah is a semi-tanned girl with straight brown hair and a thin figure. She is also obsessed with the color green and wears green everything except pants, and for those she wears blue jeans. One other instance in which she only wears a miniscule amount of green is during her contests, and for those she wears a top hat and trench coat. Sarah carries around a green purse which is pretty organised. One of Sarah's favorite shirts says, "There are cat videos on the internet!" on it. She carries around many self defence items such as pepper spray, and a pocket knife. She only uses the knife in drastic measures, like when somewone is actually trying to kill her. She always has at least one scab every day and because of this, carries some pikachu band-aids around with her. For her height, she is 4'11"

Personality: Sarah is an energetic girl with a love for puzzles. This is due to having the Trick Master's sister as her mother. Sarah's love for puzzles really shines in her contests, in which she combines her pokemon's moves with her puzzles of her own creation. If you give Sarah a riddle she can't solve, she will go into deep thought and probably not talk for a while. Sarah has a very high IQ as well. She also will travel with others if she finds you to be a nice person, but don't double cross her, or you will end up in a perdicament for which there is no escape. She is a very talented pokeblack maker and even sold them as a buisness in Lilycove. Her favorite berries to use are Cheri berries.

History: Sarah was born with the Trick Master's sister as her mother and a cordinator as a father. Her father is one of Wallace's biggest rivals, some people say. Her love for contests began when her mother took her to a Master Contest in there home town, Lillycove City. She loved the beauty and grace of the pokemon, and ended up taking part in a contest with her mother's Plusle and Minun. She won, but she felt it was a hallow victory. Sarah felt it was a hollow victory because she did not train the pokemon herself. She was 11 years old at the time. Of course, this would mean Team Magma and Aqua invaded the city, right? She did take part in the invasion by battling with her mother's Plusle and Minun. Throughout this year the two pokemon an the girl. She was set on catching her own pokemon from then on. After an entire year of failing to catch a pokemon, 6 months after her 13th birthday she received the letter from Prof. Birch saying she could get a pokemon of her own. So, after a long day of goodbyes, Sarah left to obtain her first pokemon. On the way, she began to wonder about what kind of people and pokemon she'll meet on her journey to enter the Wallace Cup. Forgetting the thoought, she began peddling harder on her bike ride to Littleroot town. This young girl's story begins here.
Old November 4th, 2012 (09:13 PM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

I'm going for it! For my starter, I'll take whatever's left.

Name: Sarah van Boven

Same as Icy Burn, this needs to be expanded, yo! Perhaps if you take a look at the SUs of the Accepted characters you'll get an idea of how long each section of the SU should be :3 I'm not asking for a SU as big as Fuyu's, but something bigger than the one you already typed, 'kay?

Old November 5th, 2012 (06:51 AM).
Layton Lover

Got it! I'll get to work on that.
Old November 5th, 2012 (09:57 AM).

Quote originally posted by Vato:
Yeah... the SU is a little bit short, mainly on the appearance... Also, and for the record, while this RP takes place after RSE, it does not happen before BW and B2W2, thus meaning that Aspertia City (It's a city, by the way) hasn't been built. So yeah, edit it, maybe? :3
Done! I edited the History bit with the Towns/City stuff, and put in a bit more on Appearance and the History section. :3
Old November 5th, 2012 (12:42 PM).

I'm back with power. Post will be going up later tonight. After I get a response to that post, I'll hopefully be able to get Tyler over to Khawill's character.

Check Out My RP: Revolution
Credit to PopPrincess_Lyra over on Serebii for the banner.
Old November 6th, 2012 (07:19 AM). Edited November 6th, 2012 by Bleacher.
Chaos Worshipper

Nature: Gentle
SU is coming in some moments. I'll take Torchic since no other starter is available.
Old November 6th, 2012 (09:56 AM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Done! I edited the History bit with the Towns/City stuff, and put in a bit more on Appearance and the History section. :3
Mmm... There's still some stuff that is not very clear to me... How is he a perfect student when his memory isn't exactly the best around? Also, besides the gash, what else happened to him? Did he even took some Tylenol?

Quote originally posted by Tman109ner:
I'm back with power. Post will be going up later tonight. After I get a response to that post, I'll hopefully be able to get Tyler over to Khawill's character.
Glad to see you back

SU is coming in some moments. I'll take Torchic since no other starter is available.
Phanpy's also available

Also, PsychoJigglypuff, Fuyu & Mr. Mammoth, I'll have to warn you, if you do not post anytime soon, I'll have to pull y'all out, and believe me when I say that I don't want to do that...

Same goes for Baloth, and ytfeL, you have not been active since god knows when, I'll also have to I'll you out soon if you do not become active...

Old November 6th, 2012 (10:00 AM).

Nothing much happened besides a gash. And he has a bad memory for something like 10 years ago, but on the spot, he's fine.
Old November 6th, 2012 (08:49 PM).
Layton Lover

@Vato I have completed my revision! And, if you would, may I have the phanphy? You know, if I get in.
Old November 7th, 2012 (10:44 AM). Edited November 18th, 2012 by Bleacher.
Chaos Worshipper

Nature: Gentle
Name: Jupiter 'Jupe' Collins

Sex: Male

Appearance: He is about 6 feet tall and has a toned body. His eyes are of teal color. His messy, unkept sea green hair falls to his shoulders, the front part almost covering his eyes. He has a gentle face and cute smile, though you have to wait a lot to see him smile. He has average strength. There is a distinct sign of poverty in his clothes. Apart from his jeans, the rest of his clothes are quite old. He wears a white T-shirt on which the words- "There are cat videos on the Internet" are written. He often wears a brown leather jacket over it which has many signs of wear and tear. His wristbands are fashioned with brown and white fur, a strange pokemon like design etched in. A pair of fade blue jeans dons his legs, providing a stark contrast with his old running shoes. He carries a brown rucksack in which everything ranging from shaving cream to eatables are kept. He also carries a berry pouch, containing the remedies of many pokemon status ailments.

Personality: He is quite of the introvert type, being shy in front of people he doesn't know. He usually looks around at everyone and everything a lot and keeps his head low. But he becomes comfortable with them once he gets to know them well. He generally avoids people who showoff or boast their wealth. This strange persona has led to few friends, those who could understand him have stayed. He is very loyal to his friends but doesn't consider twice to criticise them if the time comes. He is also very helpful towards them, often doing their work while his' are faltering.
If you ask him what is the most important in raising pokemon, he will instantaneously answer 'love'. It is the fierce love for pokemon that he has inherited from his parents. He hates people abusing pokemon, and will always fight them; if he finds one he'll first punch them then ask why they are doing so. He is kind hearted and like his father he loves battling and adventuring.

History: Jupiter grew up in Olivine City alongside his younger brother Calvin. Their father Jim was a sailor, who spent most of the year in the ocean. Life in the city was tough, so his mother Alexandra opened a Daycare in their home to provide extra income. From a very young age, Jupe has been helping his mom run the daycare. As such he formed a bond of friendship with pokemon at an early age. He would play with them, feed them and often tried battling with other trainers. His mom had a profound effect on his personality. Like their father, the two brothers were also drawn to the sea and spend much of their free time swimming. Jupe anxiously waited when his father would return, when Jim returned home, he would tell the boys about his adventure. Jupe particularly wanted to hear about the completely different pokemons in different islands and stories of pokemon legends. Jasmine, the Olivine Gym Leader, came to know him when she once visited their daycare. Over the years, he helped Jasmine whenever he got time. When his father told him about the Hoenn region and about Professor Birch calling 12 trainers, taking permission from his parents, he left to fulfill his destiny.
Old November 8th, 2012 (06:43 AM).
adventure seeker
Moderator, CS

Nature: Naive
Hey... is anyone but me and WolfOfEve active?

mod of Roleplay Theatre and Pokémon General
paired with seeker, creator of Phoenix Rising
Old November 8th, 2012 (06:46 AM).
Gaiden

No - I'm typing my intro post as we speak. It juuust took a lot longer than usual because I wanted it to be funny and it wasn't. ;_;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old November 8th, 2012 (06:49 AM).
Battle!

I'm attempting activeness at the moment, but I'm in the middle of the busiest few weeks so far. Conventions, band concerts, AP classes... yeah not the best timing. I'm almost done with a *urgh* filler post. I really just don't want her to catch anything right now. I'd rather her be stalked by a Vulpix instead.

Old November 8th, 2012 (06:49 AM).
adventure seeker
Moderator, CS

You're always funny, Shawn :3

Also, nice to see you signing up, Bleacher! But your SU looks a bit cramped. [br] tags don't seem to do the trick here, are you writing on a phone or something?

You guys should meet up with someone, it's easier to post when you don't have to make up everything on your own ^^ I'm not sure how Arla and Dusk ended up in her kitchen eating pancakes, really but here we are xD

Old November 8th, 2012 (07:19 AM). Edited November 8th, 2012 by Vato.
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nothing much happened besides a gash. And he has a bad memory for something like 10 years ago, but on the spot, he's fine.
Allrighty then, you're accepted!

Blaze
-Agility
-Toxic
-Ember

I shall edit both the IC and OOC anytime soon :3

@Vato I have completed my revision! And, if you would, may I have the phanphy? You know, if I get in.
While you did made changes to it, it is still a little bit short, specially in the Personality and also on the Appearance. I suggest you take a look to the SUs of accepted characters to see how long each section of the SU should be. :3

Name: Jupiter 'Jupe' Stryfe [br] Sex: Male [br] Age: 16 yrs [br] Appearance: He is about 6 feet tall and has a toned body. His eyes are of teal color. His messy, unkept sea green hair falls to his shoulders, the front part almost covering his eyes. He has a gentle face and cute smile, though you have to wait a lot to see him smile. He has average strength. There is a distinct sign of poverty in his clothes. Apart from his jeans, the rest of his clothes are quite old. He wears a white T-shirt on which the words- "There are cat videos on the Internet" are written. He often wears a brown leather jacket over it which has many signs of wear and tear. His wristbands are fashioned with brown and white fur, a strange pokemon like design etched in. A pair of fade blue jeans dons his legs, providing a stark contrast with his old running shoes. He carries a brown rucksack in which everything ranging from shaving cream to eatables are kept. He also carries a berry pouch, containing the remedies of many pokemon status ailments. [br] Personality: He is quite of the introvert type, being shy in front of people he doesn't know. He usually looks around at everyone and everything a lot and keeps his head low. But he becomes comfortable with them once he gets to know them well. He generally avoids people who showoff or boast their wealth. This strange persona has led to few friends, those who could understand him have stayed. He is very loyal to his friends but doesn't consider twice to criticise them if the time comes. He is also very helpful towards them, often doing their work while his' are faltering. If you ask him what is the most important in raising pokemon, he will instantaneously answer 'love'. It is the fierce love for pokemon that he has inherited from his parents. He hates people abusing pokemon, and will fight them against all odds; if he finds one he'll first punch them then ask why they are doing so. He is kind hearted and like his father he loves battling and adventuring. [br] History: Jupiter grew up in Olivine City alongside his younger brother Calvin. Their father Jim was a sailor, who spent most of the year in the ocean. Life in the city was tough, so his mother Alexandra opened a Daycare in their home to provide extra income. From a very young age, Jupe has been helping his mom run the daycare. As such he formed a bond of friendship with pokemon at an early age. He would play with them, feed them and often tried battling with other trainers. His mom had a profound effect on his personality. Like their father, the two brothers were also drawn to the sea and spend much of their free time swimming. Jupe anxiously waited when his father would return, when Jim returned home, he would tell the boys about his adventure. Jupe particularly wanted to hear about the completely different pokemons in different islands and stories of pokemon legends. When he was 11, he once saw two Team Rocket grunts with a Meowth were stealing a group of Miltanks. He bravely stood against them with his Staryu but the grunts were gaining momentum. Then came a voice, "Go Steelix! Use Iron Tail!" , Steelix with its Iron Tail threw the grunts over the horizon. That voice was of no other than Jasmine, the Olivine Gym Leader. Over the years, he helped Jasmine whenever he got time, even bringing the Secret Potion for her sick Ampharos from Cianwood City. When his father told him about the Hoenn region and about Professor Birch calling 12 trainers, taking permission from his parents, he left to fulfill his destiny.
Just a few things: spacing, the SU was a total hassle to read, but it was still well written
Also, things work a little different from the Anime (because that was clearly a Jessie, James & Meowth reference) in this RP... Steelix is like, a total killing machine, made of heavy steel, and it swiping you is like o.o Yeah, either dead before being sent away or death once the victim hits the ground. Could you edit that bit, please? :3

May the odds be ever in your favour! *Hunge Games pun, hell yes!*

Maybe they are active but want to know what happens to those pancakes first? Hmm...

Quote originally posted by Fuyu:
I'm attempting activeness at the moment, but I'm in the middle of the busiest few weeks so far. Conventions, band concerts, AP classes... yeah not the best timing. I'm almost done with a *urgh* filler post. I really just don't want her to catch anything right now. I'd rather her be stalked by a Vulpix instead.
I see, well, it's nice to know you're not dead innactive for no reason

Also, PsychoJigglypuff is now pulled off for unexcused innactivity.Which means that whoever liekz 'em Mudkipz may now Sign-Up for one of them

Old November 8th, 2012 (08:14 AM).
King of the Hell

I have no problems with it, it's fun to have someone actively posting for me :3

Quote originally posted by Miss Doronjo:
No - I'm typing my intro post as we speak. It juuust took a lot longer than usual because I wanted it to be funny and it wasn't. ;_;
What is your character like?

You guys should meet up with someone, it's easier to post when you don't have to make up everything on your own ^^ I'm not sure how Arla and Dusk ended up in her kitchen eating pancakes, really but here we are xD
Outside now.

I ask about people's characters because, heheheh, I'm trying to hook up Dusk with someone. Why? Because it would be hilarious. I would find it very entertaining to see some girl trying to deal with such a bothersome guy.
Old November 8th, 2012 (08:16 AM).
adventure seeker
Moderator, CS

Wolf, read their SUs to get a gist of their character before interaction~

Old November 8th, 2012 (08:17 AM). Edited November 8th, 2012 by Satan.EXE.
King of the Hell

Awww, put effort into it? Do I have to? *scoff* whatever.... Angst angst angst... I suppose I should get out of "Dusk Mentality" and stop being so lazy.

EDIT:

HAHAHA!! SERENE AND DUSK'S INTERACTION WOULD BE FANTASTIC!
Kind and caring priestess of the church meets lazy and careless loner kid with an attitude.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)