Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 8th, 2012 (11:59 AM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Nature: Brave
I'm not inactive, I'm reading what is going on, just letting Tman catch up (or whoever wants to interact with me in the forest

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old November 8th, 2012 (02:17 PM). Edited November 8th, 2012 by OrangeNess.
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Alright, third time's the charm. Let's get this show on the road!

Name: Emma van Boven

Appearance: Emma is a semi-tanned girl with straight brown hair and a thin figure. She is also obsessed with the color green and wears green everything except pants, and for those she wears blue jeans. One other instance in which she only wears a miniscule amount of green is during her contests, and for those she wears a top hat and trench coat. Sarah carries around a green purse which is pretty organised. One of Emma's favorite shirts says, "There are cat videos on the internet!" on it. She carries around many self defence items such as pepper spray, and a pocket knife. She only uses the knife in drastic measures, like when somewone is actually trying to kill her. She always has at least one scab every day and because of this, carries some pikachu band-aids around with her. For her height, she is 4'11". She has a PokeNav because she likes to remember everyone she has met. She rarely has much money on her for two reasons: The first being she loses battles often, and the other being she is a careless spender.

Personality: Emma is an energetic girl with a love for puzzles. This is due to having the Trick Master's sister as her mother. Emma's love for puzzles really shines in her contests, in which she combines her pokemon's moves with her puzzles of her own creation. If you give Emma a riddle she can't solve, she will go into deep thought and probably not talk for a while. Emma has a very high IQ as well. She also will travel with others if she finds you to be a nice person, but don't double cross her, or you will end up in a perdicament for which there is no escape. She is a very talented pokeblack maker and even sold them as a buisness in Lilycove. Her favorite berries to use are Cheri berries. She is not really taken seriously as a pokemon trainer, and she will be seriously offended if teased because of this. She loves the idea of a bond between every pokemon and trainer, and will fight againsed anyone who dislikes this bond (Team Plasma). She is not a very good battler, but this does not matter, because she's not really a trainer, but a coodinator. She carries a PokeNav because she loves remembering everyone she meets and she gets lost often, so the map feature come in handy for her often.

History: Emma was born with the Trick Master's sister as her mother and a cordinator as a father. Her father is a semi-well known coordinator. Her father is one of Wallace's biggest rivals, some people say. Her love for contests began when her mother took her to a Master Contest in there home town, Lillycove City. She loved the beauty and grace of the pokemon, and ended up taking part in a contest with her mother's Plusle and Minun. She won, but she felt it was a hallow victory. Emma felt it was a hollow victory because she did not train the pokemon herself. She was 11 years old at the time. Of course, this would mean Team Magma and Aqua invaded the city, right? She did take part in the invasion by battling with her mother's Plusle and Minun. Throughout this year the two pokemon an the girl. She was set on catching her own pokemon from then on. After an entire year of failing to catch a pokemon, 6 months after her 13th birthday she received the letter from Prof. Birch saying she could get a pokemon of her own. So, after a long day of goodbyes, Sarah left to obtain her first pokemon. On the way, she began to wonder about what kind of people and pokemon she'll meet on her journey to enter the Wallace Cup. Forgetting the thought, she began peddling harder on her bike ride to Littleroot town. This young girl's story begins here.
Old November 8th, 2012 (02:39 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Well my character's name is Sara (spelled different) but still, it may get confusing. I could care less though considering that it is a common name, I'm just pointing it out in case it matters to you.

Old November 8th, 2012 (03:16 PM).
Layton Lover

@Khawill Oh. It was just a name I really liked. I'll change it to something else.
EDIT: I've changed it to Emma. Considering she is a puzzle lover, it could be considered a Prof. Layton reference. (His assistant's name is Emma)
Old November 9th, 2012 (05:26 AM).
adventure seeker
Moderator, CS

Nature: Naive
I'm debating whether to catch a Poliwag, Psyduck or Lotad. Probably Lotad since that was my original plan.

Wolf, you can accompany Arla to Route 103 if you want to keep posting together :3 or we can split ways now and meet up again further into the story.

mod of Roleplay Theatre and Pokémon General
paired with seeker, creator of Phoenix Rising
Old November 9th, 2012 (06:59 AM).
King of the Hell

Miss Doronjo, where is your character going to be? I'll probably lead Dusk somewhere nearby.
Old November 9th, 2012 (09:38 AM).
adventure seeker
Moderator, CS

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by WolfOfEve:
Miss Doronjo, where is your character going to be? I'll probably lead Dusk somewhere nearby.
It would be nice if you replied or at least commented on what I proposed xD

mod of Roleplay Theatre and Pokémon General
paired with seeker, creator of Phoenix Rising
Old November 9th, 2012 (09:42 AM).
King of the Hell

Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
It would be nice if you replied or at least commented on what I proposed xD
They'll probably meet up later.

Also, I accomplished something I'd been planning on for quite some time now. Turning myself into a Roleplay character!

Sign-Up as MYSELF
Old November 9th, 2012 (12:26 PM).

Sorry guys, I've still been having some tough times over the last few days with power and clean up. I'll try and get one up tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Check Out My RP: Revolution
Credit to PopPrincess_Lyra over on Serebii for the banner.
Old November 10th, 2012 (08:35 PM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Tman109ner:
Sorry guys, I've still been having some tough times over the last few days with power and clean up. I'll try and get one up tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It's okay. you're okay and that's what counts.

I would like to apologize for not being as active as I would want to... This was a very stressing week at school. Furthermore, I'd like to tell you that I might not be that much active for the following 10 days, as I have to do some tests... Yeah.

Icy Burn also notified me that he would not be able to be in the RP, thus meaning that Torchic is available once more...

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old November 11th, 2012 (06:27 AM).
Chaos Worshipper

Nature: Gentle
I don't have a clue why the br tag didn't work, but enter is working fine. Have a look now,also edited the anime reference.
Torchic, I'm waiting for you!!!
Old November 14th, 2012 (03:03 PM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I'm hoping to have a post up for Eli soon — she'll be running around in Petalburg Woods.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old November 14th, 2012 (09:23 PM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Unfortunately I can't keep up with any of my RPs as ,uh as I would want to T.T and I won't be ale to do so in quite a while (busy life is busy, yo!). So, I will now ask, is any of you interested in temporally taking the helmet as the GM while I try to settle things down? I would inform you of whatever would happen next plot-wise, and you'll be looking over SUs as well as other Game Master shenanigans of the like. If there is anyone interested, p,ease, either post here or VM/PM me...

Old November 17th, 2012 (07:44 PM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

It's decided. Your new GM is now the first (and only) person who offered for the job: TornZero.

What will Torn do? Simple, pretty much everything I did, determinating captures, throwing double encounters, accepting/denying SUs and, in case I'm not back by the time the following HAS to happen, posting the following chapters.

That said, those who wanted to Sign-Up will ow have t wait for Torn's verdict on whatever you're accepted or not.

Also, it appears IcyBurn IS going to be in the RP, so, yeah, the starter he chose (Torchic, believe) is n longer available... Again...

That's everything from my part folks, farewell... for now...

-Vato

Old November 17th, 2012 (07:54 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

We'll miss you Vato.

All hail the new king TornZero, may you lead as great as the previous.

Old November 17th, 2012 (10:46 PM).
Chaos Worshipper

Hey TornZero, check out my SU and see if it is acceptable or not. I will take Torchic if I get accepted. And I am ready to fight to the death for the fire chick!
Old November 17th, 2012 (11:30 PM). Edited November 17th, 2012 by TornZero.

IcyBurn, since he's already been accepted and decided he has time to join in, has Torchic. Mudkipz is available, though! I do have to ask, though, why do you keep the Team Rocket reference? I mean, literally all you did was take out the fact they had a Meowth with them and make it so Steelix didn't actually hit them. You even kept the very obvious reference to G/S/C at the end, which I'm not sure Vato totally picked up on the first time.

Also, reading the rest of the history, where did "his Staryu" come from? If he had a Staryu, why would he bother going all the way to Hoenn just to abandon it and get a starter Pokémon? I mean, he already has a Pokémon; why would the professor send him a letter?

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old November 18th, 2012 (05:37 AM). Edited November 18th, 2012 by Bleacher.
Chaos Worshipper

So I need to edit the Team Rocket reference, GSC reference & Staryu? Done editting, check it out now.

Quote originally posted by Bleacher:
SU is coming in some moments. I'll take Torchic since no other starter is available.
Quote originally posted by Vato:

Icy Burn also notified me that he would not be able to be in the RP, thus meaning that Torchic is available once more...

Torchic, I'm waiting for you!!!
!

IcyBurn, bailed out, I wanted the Torchic. I thought that it was'nt reserved? From the very first day, I wanted a Torchic. 0
Old November 18th, 2012 (10:07 AM). Edited November 18th, 2012 by Vato.
This Is Our Last Goodbye

IcyBurn, bailed out, I wanted the Torchic. I thought that it was'nt reserved? From the very first day, I wanted a Torchic. 0
First of all, this anger (I'm assuming it's anger by the way you typed it) is pretty much unnecessary, kinda rude in my opinion.

Yes, you wanted Torchic, but IcyBrn took it.

Yes, he decidd to withdraw, but round a day after notifying me with this VM:

Quote:
Hi Vato.

I don't think I'll be able to post in Hoenn ReBURST. I have loads of work, other RPs and I really don't want to be taking up a space when I'm not posting to the best of my abilities.

Hope you understand.

- Icy Burn
He decided to send me this other VM:

Quote:
Actually, I've had a BIG change of heart! Is it alright for me to still participate?
View Conversation Report
I decided to accept him because your SU wasn't done because of the whole Team Rocket stuff. But in case you're wondering, you reserve a spot, not a Pokemon, both you and IcyBurn wantd that Torchic, but IcyBurn made a SU that I considered complete before you, and despite withdrawing, I didn't accept you because I hadn't had the time to reply to your SU, but I would have said the same as Torn (except for hat GSC reference, I have no idea why I didn't notice it) meaning that Torchicwould have still been available even if IcyBurn had had that change of heart later on.

I agreed to let him join once more because I would hate to just refuse to after he gladly did the edits I told him to do, and even answered my questions about his character. I understand you're mad because of this, but it's first come first serve when it comes to starters..

As a side note, I have edited the OOC, updating it with whatever had to be updated... But if you need to create a new OOC to keep track of any changes, feel fre to do so Torn.

And now I'm off... For real... Kinda... Still gotta edit the IC for one last time...

Old November 18th, 2012 (10:58 AM).
Layton Lover

I don't mean to be rude, but am I accepted? I haven't gotten anything about my SU that I changed.
Old November 18th, 2012 (12:01 PM).
Chaos Worshipper

Sorry if my post sounded rude, I had a really bad day with my ex. Coming to the point, it wasn't anger, but sadness. Cause I was basing my char on Torchic line, even had a draft in my head how Torchic helps him to catch pokemon, battle the Braviary man, things like that. If my SU gets accepted, I'll wait if some new starter is brought out, otherwise I'm taking Mudkip.
Old November 18th, 2012 (04:33 PM).

Since there are already so many starters (and only four are actual starters), there won't be more. However, I can say that (since I'm not going to be nit-picky about names here — really, Jupiter? Not something, you know, human? Along with it, "Jupe" just sounds extremely silly. Seriously. Say it; I dare you; see how silly it sounds yet, especially for a Pokémon world human to be named after the real world Roman king of gods?) with the history edited and no other noticeable issues that actually need to be taken care of, your character now has a Mudkip and you are allowed to make your first post.

Torrent
- Tackle
- Sludge
- Protect

(Seriously, though, I really have to recommend a name change before you start. I feel like I have to just call him Ju Ju to get over his name, then it makes me think of jujubes, and then I get hungry.)

@OrangeNess, I'll make sure to take a look at yours soon — I'm low on time right now.

Old November 18th, 2012 (04:35 PM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Off-topic my dog can't eat jujubes XD

On-topic, how unrealistic would it be for a Vulpix to stalk Naren through Hoenn?

Old November 18th, 2012 (10:03 PM).
Chaos Worshipper

I'll go with Jupiter (and Jupe). Remember Jupiter from the 3 investigators series? He is one of my favourite character.
Old November 19th, 2012 (08:20 AM).
King of the Hell

Humph... For more free time, I'm going to politely resign from my character Dusk.

Apologies; I need to stay with the few RPs I'm more devoted to.

So, it's my fault, soooooorries c:

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)