Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 19th, 2012 (12:39 PM). Edited November 19th, 2012 by TornZero.
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
@Bleacher & Icy Burn: In your posts, they're saying you each got a PokéGear. It's actually the PokéDex. xD Huge difference there.

Quote originally posted by Fuyu:
Off-topic my dog can't eat jujubes XD

On-topic, how unrealistic would it be for a Vulpix to stalk Naren through Hoenn?
I'd say very unrealistic. They aren't like Jigglypuff, who're obviously willing to stalk the characters across every region just to make them enjoy her concert (or draw on their faces). Up to three or four posts for stalking, encountering and catching/beating would be fine, though.

Quote originally posted by WolfOfEve:
Humph... For more free time, I'm going to politely resign from my character Dusk.

Apologies; I need to stay with the few RPs I'm more devoted to.

So, it's my fault, soooooorries c:
You're welcome to join back in anytime, Zerin. Until then, I think Arla's going to be a bit lonelier!

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old November 20th, 2012 (05:06 AM).
the man in black
Crystal Tier

Name: Jack ‘There are cat videos on the internet!’ Burridge

Appearance: Jack is a scruffy character; this probably stems from his upbringing and troubled past. Since having his adolescent growth spurt he always wears the same jogging bottoms, navy jacket and navy cap look. His clothes are often dirty and unwashed coming from the fact Jack is always outside and probably sleeping rough also. Underneath his navy blue cap Jack dons flowing black locks that would probably reach down the majority of his back if it weren’t for his ponytail being wrapped inside his cap.

Personality:
Despite having a troubled past and being somewhat of an alienated loner form other people his own age, Jack is still willing to make friends and only wants to move on from his past and start his life afresh. Unfortunately because of Jack’s scruffy appearance many others don’t want to talk to Jack and this alienation affects him dearly. Jack has a vicious streak that has got him into much trouble in his short, yet eventful, life so far and if people don’t treat him like he treats them Jack will snap and then everyone gets the wrong end of the stick.

History: As previously mentioned Jack has had somewhat of a troubled past. He has grown up on the rough side of town without either of his parent’s love. Jack has always been made to fend for himself; often going against his own moral values to steal from others just to get by in life. His parents weren't very static people, always moving home without breathing even a word to Jack. Jack has spent some time staying in their abandoned homes by himself but, to this day, still has no knowledge of their whereabouts.

Pokémon:
Phanphy
Old November 20th, 2012 (11:11 AM). Edited November 20th, 2012 by TornZero.

The first thing I noticed, Manipulation, is that it's quite short. Also, while the Appearance and Personality sections seem fine (though the latter could use a bit of expansion), the history's lacking, and doesn't make much sense. Where did he actually come from? Why did he have to resort to stealing? Surely his parents still fed him, even if they never spoke to him. Did he have any friends — and if not, why? Constantly-gone parents aren't necessarily much of an excuse. What drove him to going to Hoenn and starting a Pokémon training journey?

It might help to take a look at some of the other sign-ups. (They don't have to be as long as Fuyu's or Mr. Mammoth's, of course.)

Now, for OrangeNess, because that's been put off enough. While it's fine in length now, some things are still very odd. Why does she carry weaponry? Weapons are never generally seen in the Pokémon world. Even the villains use Pokémon instead of knives and guns. While it's fine to have the Trick Master as a relative, why are his sister and her kids addicted to puzzles and riddles, too? Siblings don't tend to become clones of each other, and kids can grow up drastically different from their parents regardless of environment. (Some Amish families, for example, encourage their kids to see the real world as a coming of age-type activity, to see if they want to stay... you know, Amish.) Also, why do you just say, "She has a very high IQ..." without anything to actually support that besides a love of puzzles? What makes that true? Along with it, IQ can technically only be determined by imperfect tests. I have to ask that you refrain from using IQ as an indicator of her intelligence. Provide examples and the like.

On the history, what makes Emma's father "one of the biggest rivals" to the man who's arguably the world's best coordinator? Does he have a sort of elegance to commanding a team of Feebas, Muk and female Machamp? Does he excel in the battle portion of Pokémon Contests and can somehow manage to knock out Wallace's Milotic without too much struggle? "A while" also doesn't mean "two years". For all we know, Team Aqua and Team Magma could have disbanded years before any of the characters in this RP were born. While using her mother's Plusle and Minun is fine, please remove the section about the disbanded teams.

Then there's just this gap that seems to come out of nowhere.

Quote:
Throughout this year the two pokemon an the girl _____________________________. She was set on catching her own pokemon from then on.
Lastly, from the things I noticed on a light read, "This young girl's story begins here." is extremely cliché-sounding, and frankly just looks silly. Then, right before that, it looks like you made a direct reference to the first episode of the anime's Hoenn saga. It makes me think Emma's going to come across Professor Birch and get her first Pokémon just like May did.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old November 21st, 2012 (12:58 AM).
Chaos Worshipper

Nature: Gentle
Awesome fail, it would be Pokédex :-P. By the way, how can we teach pokemon TMs and Move Tutor Moves.
Old November 21st, 2012 (02:31 AM).

You'd have to find the Move Tutor first, and they typically don't leave their homes. TMs should generally be taught the same way — that is, someone teaching them. They can also learn and use it spontaneously, such as in times of high stress (read: by the GM telling you, to prevent you from abusing it).

Basically, without GM approval, stick to learned-by-level moves.

Also, why is no one posting? POST, YOU GLAYBERDORFS! (Yeah, I went there!)

Old November 21st, 2012 (05:07 AM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
LOL working on a post. I just got on break today only for mom to drag me to work with her.

Old November 21st, 2012 (08:22 PM).
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
@TornZero
It sounded like how May got her pokemon? Wow, never thought of it that way. Hmm... And I know of the cliche, I just couldn't think of a way to end it! xD Yeah, I'll fix that. And I also have a reason for her carrying weapons, which I will explain on my next edit. And a reason for her obsession with puzzles, which was not because of her mother, but her uncle. I will also put that in my next edit. I used IQ because I wasn't sure if "smarts" was in the dictionary, and I have a reson for that, too. When I'm through with the rewrite, it will be longer even without the Magma/Aqua section!
Old November 21st, 2012 (08:38 PM).

There is literally no legitimate reason for a Pokémon world character to carry a weapon.

Old November 21st, 2012 (08:42 PM). Edited November 27th, 2012 by OrangeNess.
Layton Lover

I've got this in the bag!
Name: Emma van Boven

Appearance: Emma is a semi-tanned girl with straight brown hair and a thin figure. She is also obsessed with the color green and wears green everything except pants, and for those she wears blue jeans. One other instance in which she only wears a miniscule amount of green is during her contests, and for those she wears a top hat and trench coat. Emma carries around a green purse which is pretty organised. One of Emma's favorite shirts says, "There are cat videos on the internet!" on it. She always has at least one scab every day and because of this, carries some pikachu band-aids around with her. For her height, she is 4'11". She has a PokeNav because she likes to remember everyone she has met. She rarely has much money on her for two reasons: The first being she loses battles often, and the other being she is a careless spender.

Personality: Emma is an energetic girl with a love for puzzles. This is due to having the Trick Master's sister as her mother. Emma's love for puzzles really shines in her contests, in which she combines her pokemon's moves with her puzzles of her own creation. If you give Emma a riddle she can't solve, she will go into deep thought and probably not talk for a while. Emma is a very good student and when presented with a test, will do it. She also will travel with others if she finds you to be a nice person, but don't double cross her, or you will end up in a perdicament from which there is no escape. She is a very talented pokeblack maker and even sold them as a buisness in Lilycove. Her favorite berries to use are Cheri berries. She is not really taken seriously as a pokemon trainer, and she will be seriously offended if teased because of this. She loves the idea of a bond between every pokemon and trainer, and will fight againsed anyone who dislikes this bond (Team Plasma is an example). She is not a very good battler, but this does not matter, because she's not really a trainer, but a coodinator. She carries a PokeNav because she loves remembering everyone she meets and she gets lost often, so the map feature come in handy for her often.

History: Emma was born with the Trick Master's sister as her mother and a cordinator as a father. Her father is a semi-well known coordinator. She began to get bored in school, and was finishing her homework with nothing to do afterward. She began to look for ways to occupy herself. One of these ways was through her uncle. Her uncle introduced into the world of magic tricks and puzzles, and she became obsessed. Her mother loathed puzzles, because when she lived with her brother, he would not stop talking about them. Her love for contests began when her mother took her to a Master Contest in there home town, Lillycove City. She loved the beauty and grace of the pokemon, and ended up taking part in a contest with her mother's Plusle and Minun. She won, but she felt it was a hallow victory. Emma felt it was a hollow victory because she did not train the pokemon herself. She was 11 years old at the time. She was set on catching her own pokemon from then on. After two entire years of failing to catch a pokemon, 6 months after her 13th birthday she received the letter from Prof. Birch saying she could get a pokemon of her own. So, after a long day of goodbyes, Emma left to obtain her first pokemon. On the way, she began to wonder about what kind of people and pokemon she'll meet on her journey to enter the Wallace Cup. Forgetting the thought, she began peddling harder on her bike ride to Littleroot town.
Old November 22nd, 2012 (08:12 AM).
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

Nature: Jolly
Isn't that like your 5th time? Wow, that's determination. c:
Old November 22nd, 2012 (08:29 AM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Haven't checked OrangeNess' SU after the revision... Just kidding, I did :3
Just a heads up, Orange, this RP takes place before BW, so Team Plasma is still underground doing their Plasma stuff... Thus meaning that Emma cannot hate them if no one (herself included) has ever heard of them, but it'll be obvious that she'll hate them if she did.

Also, and just for the record in case anyone has an idea for a character with a weapon... There is no reason for them to carry any kind of weapon such as swords, knifes and the like because, really, several Pokemon are already brutal killing machines! Hence the fact evil teams use Pokemon; they can kill with minuscule effort!

But I could accept someone with a baseball bat or some daily life object that could do minor damage, like, say, a fork. Why would someone carry that? Who knows, it might make someone's character a lil bit awkward. But awkward characters are the best ones around! :D

But since Torn is the GM, you should see if she's okay with the previous paragraph...

That's it *hides in the shadows*

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old November 22nd, 2012 (08:30 AM).
Layton Lover

@IcyBurn
I have determination when it comes to getting into RPs! The most I've tried is around 6.
@Vato
I've gotten rid of the knife! I was going to do a baseball bat, but now it's just pepper spray. And I changed it to Team Plasma is an example, not that they exist. She does not hate them in particular, but she hates people who don't like the bond in general.
Old November 22nd, 2012 (09:56 AM). Edited November 22nd, 2012 by Bleacher.
Chaos Worshipper

Hey TornZero, have you checked out my post in the IC thread, the second try to catch Seedot?

@Orangeness- Good to see you are still at it man. Just a very, very minor thing I noticed in your SU, you have referred Emma to as Sarah at two places.
Old November 22nd, 2012 (10:42 AM).
Layton Lover

@Bleacher
LOL! I did not notice that! That's pretty funny. I've fixed that mistake.
Old November 26th, 2012 (05:50 AM).
That one guy

I see that there are two available Pokemon for grabs. Does that mean SUs are still open? *u*

I've been longing for...
daisies to push through the floor
And I wish plant life would grow all around me
So I won't feel dead anymore

OWLsee you around
Roleplayer

Old November 26th, 2012 (10:37 AM). Edited November 26th, 2012 by TornZero.

SUs are open, but the first post is slightly outdated. Due to unexcused activity, Baloth and ytfeL are being pulled, so Slugma and Feebas have become available, while Bleacher is in possession of Torchic.

Available Pokémon now: Phanpy, Slugma and Feebas.

{EDIT} @OrangeNess, why is she afraid of getting bullied? It's not like wanting to be a coordinator or liking the color green and puzzles is something the kids on the playground are gonna hate. Why was she ever bullied in the first place? The pepper spray's really unnecessary.

Also, there's still the "Wallace's biggest rivals" thing. Why keep it when there's still no actual explanation for it? Just say "some of his friends think he's a great coordinator" or something. The way it is now looks cheesy, like you're trying to make your character out to be the spawn of awesomeness itself... and generally just failing to do so. (Besides, we already have at least one of those.) The fact she's related to the Trick Master — decidedly one of the coolest characters in R/S/E — should be enough that other major characters (i.e., Wallace) don't need to be involved.

Other than that, everything's looking much better. Shouldn't be much longer now before you can pick your first Pokémon!

Old November 26th, 2012 (06:30 PM). Edited December 10th, 2012 by DLMuerte.
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
I. Must. Have. That. Phanpy! I've been looking at this for a long time, so now that there is an open spot... SU! (Oh, and I don't mind if I don't get the Phanpy anymore EDIT: since Orange got it, I want a Feebas)

Name: Miles Okai (pronounced O-kai)
Appearance: Miles is a tall, wiry guy which has been compared to the dancers from Unova (you know, Castelia). His hair, his face and even his shirt go along with it. He doesn't carry a yellow sweater, though. Instead, his sweater his gray and his pants are a mud brown. He carries a stick along with him, usually used for his different hiking feats. His camping backpack (or hiking sack, as he likes to put it) is full of emergency supplies, from bottled water to first aid to "space food."

Yeah... something like that. Except with brown pants, and a gray sweater. And he doesn't break-dance, of course.

Personality: Miles has a cool, calm personality. He's not smug, he's just relaxed and almost always in a good mood. He tries to be an optimist, in a way. When he gets angry though, care to stay out of his way. His anger is usually provoked by people being annoying, overly mean, or cruel to anything or anyone. He also has a short amount of patience when he isn't doing anything, however, so don't have him waiting on a plane with nothing to do. When he's annoyed, or angry, he tries to hide it, but sometimes he resorts to yelling at people (contrary to the cool, relaxed side of him that we usually see) or by nearly having a full fledged (but somewhat polite) debate with the person(s) who annoy him. With consideration to Pokemon, Miles is really carefree. Miles accommodates his Pokemon the best he can. If they want to run around, then so be it. If they want to be on his shoulder, alright, whatever.

History: Miles was born in Canalave City, technically, although he prefers to say he's from Iron Island. That's more or less true, actually. Miles lived in Iron Island as a young child and has lived there for most of his life. Although occasionally he went to visit his grandparents and relatives in other parts of Sinnoh, he spent his most time hiking and exploring caves with his father, thus granting him his handy-dandy hiking stick. He spent his time exploring the caves, sometimes for days at a time. His mother never scolded him- she felt he was old enough and most of the time he was accompanied by his father, anyway. After a few years, Miles's father decided to go challenge the league. Miles had questioned his age before, but he said that they accepted any age. After that, Miles didn't hear from his father as often. Calls were few and far between, and they were quick and to the point. He tried to encourage his mother to go hiking with him, but after his grandmother fell ill and stayed with Miles and his mother, he had to go alone. After Miles becoming bored of re-visiting caves, he received a letter from Professor Birch saying that he was chosen to get a Pokemon, a Pokedex, and 10 PokeBalls to use on an adventure in Hoenn. Miles decided to go for it, and soon he was on a plane to Hoenn...

On the plane, he saw a guy telling people that there was cat videos on the internet.

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Old November 26th, 2012 (08:19 PM).

Well, first I have to question why he had to give up Sableye. If his father wanted to challenge the Sinnoh league, he should've had his own Pokémon. Catching your own Pokémon makes the point of Professor Birch sending you a letter a huge waste of time.

Also, this RP takes place in Hoenn, not Unova.

Old November 27th, 2012 (06:38 AM). Edited November 29th, 2012 by Ash_Ketchum123.
That one guy

Oh goodie *w* Here goes nothing~
Spoiler:
Name: Roan Selphy
Appearance:
Roan's skin tone is fair enough to match his dark brown hair. He doesn't really like haircuts, nor does he like fixing his hair, so he ends up with a messy bush on top of his head. For some reason, his dark hazel eyes change colors to dark brown whenever he wears his glasses. The doctor says it's some kind of eye disorder. He didn't really care about that either. He stands at 5'8", just about an average height for boys his age. His glasses are black-framed and is what would most people call "nerd glasses." He likes wearing his red Pokétch that he received for his 14tth birthday. He modified it so that it can act as an MP3 player, a phone and a watch at the same time. He also programmed it to tell the stats and moveset of Pokemon, but he regarded it useless since he doesn't really own any Pokemon.

He often wears t-shirts with weird prints on them, like one with a boy chasing a hamburger, and many random stuff, though sometimes, he just wears a plain white shirt. During cold weathers, he wears a thick black jacket. He wears either black, blue or dark blue jeans. He also has this small scar on the upper part of his right arm, but he likes covering this with a band-aid, so he is often mistaken to have been from a minor accident.

Personality:
Roan is a self-proclaimed techie. He almost always spends his time around technology. Having grown up in Mauville City, near the Gym, his family never ran out of energy for him to use his many gadgets. He developed a strong fear of Electric-type Pokemon though because of an incident with the Gym's generators. He flips out whenever he senses electricity in a Pokemon. That's one of his special traits. He could sense electricity, not that it would be useful. He could just tell whether there's an electric current flowing or not, or simply if electricity is present. He kept this a secret from his parents. He knew that he'd only get into trouble if he told them.

Roan is an introvert. He is often called weird because of his constant talking to himself. He likes narrating his every moves in his mind, as if he's a star of a TV sitcom where the viewers hear what's going on in his mind. This worries his mother, but his psychological records say that he's perfectly fine. Despite being weird, he can be friendly to other people when he wants to, he just feels uncomfortable around other people. He is fond of adventure games and daydreaming, so you will most likely find him staring at the sky with a big grin on his face while he's walking. And he will insist on denying it, but he really has bad memory.

History:
Roan lived in Mauville with his mother. His dad works in a big company in Sinnoh, so he rarely comes home. But it is also because of this that Roan has a lot of gadgets. He spends a lot of his time indoors, playing video or online games. He gets attached to his games so much that he often daydreams about him going on a heroic adventure.

One time, when he was seven, he went outside of their house for a break from playing a game called "RéBurst," but his mind never left the game so he continued "adventuring" in the real world. He stumbled upon the Mauville City Gym, which in his eyes was a big castle. In an effort to "save the Princess," he tried to look for a secret entrance. Instead, he found the gym's generator room. Inside, he saw groups of Electric Pokémon powering the generators. Sparks flew everywhere as the Pokemons shot electricity at the rods the captured the energy from them and stored it inside a big mechanic galss-thingy. Roan felt a tingling sensation in his veins that seemed to make him want to go near the generator Pokemon. He tried to move, but the sight of so much Pokemon in one place amazed him. Suddenly, a Magnemite noticed him, and pretty soon, all the Pokemon inside noticed his presence. One by the one, they slowly neared the boy, but Roan just stood there, not sure what to feel. The tingling sensation soon felt like he was being grounded by a small bolt of electricity. He started backing away from the nearing mob, but when he turned around, the Magnemites were blocking his way. The Magnet Pokemon circled him while a cluster of Voltorbs, Elecrtikes and many moer Electric Pokemon cornered him. They seemed to be attracted to him. Roan saw and felt the electricity inside each of the Pokemon. They were all different, like how all humans have unique DNAs. Then he realized that he wasn't supposed to sense those things. He got scared. The feeling that he could see what kind of power was inside the Pokemon surrounding him made him feel weak and vulnerable. Like anytime, they would attack him and he would die. So he did what seven year-old boys are good at, he wailed. Almost immediately, a gym trainer came and used his Manectric to fend off the mob. As soon as the path outside was cleared, he ran back to their house. He told his mom everything that had happened, but for some reason, he forgot to tell her the part where he saw the electricity inside the Pokemon. He didn't bother telling his mother that anymore. He thinks that if he tells his mother about this "ability" of his, he'd be labeled a nut job and sent to the nut house. Talking to yourself was enough, right? Seeing weird stuff is another thing. Ever since that, he'd always been aware of his ability to sense electricity in anything, Pokemon or electronic stuff. And after that incident, he had always felt jumpy around Electric-types.

As time passed, he grew attached to programming gadgets. He taught himself how to via books and lots of different manuals. He liked to think that gadgets are like humans, everyone's different from each other but that isn't a problem to surgeons since in some ways, we are built the same. He studied which chip goes where, and which code needed to be programmed here to make it work. Soon it came almost natural to him. He stopped to read the manual less and less and learned to improvise. He made robots that move across the floor using a few unused phones. He made his computer have its own voice. He even made an alarm clock that hid itself under his bed whenever it rang so that he'd be forced to wake up and turn it off.

Years passed and it was already his 14th birthday. His father sent him a special gadget this time, a modified red Pokétch. It would accept any modifications that Roan makes on it. It also came with note, saying that he wished his son the best of luck for his upcoming adventure. Confused, he asked his mother what the note meant. She told him of his father's dream: for Roan to travel the world as a trainer. But he had no intention of leaving his game consoles and gadgets, and he was sure that he wouldn't be able to avoid Electric-types on his journey. Days later, he received a letter from Prof. Birch, inviting him to start his journey as a trainer. His mom urged him to accept it, but he was firm with his decision. He turned down the invitation and went on with his techie life. The following year, on his 15th birthday, he received another gift from his father. This time, it was a yellow gem that his father bought during a business trip to the Unova region. Roan sensed electricity inside it, similar to that of an Electric-type Pokemon. He was tempted to throw it away, but it was a gift from his Dad and he didn't want it to go to waste. So instead, he kept it locked inside a box, covered in layers of rubber so that he wouldn't be able to sense its presence. Another invitation came from the Professor, but he still refused it.

On his 16th birthday, no package came from his Dad. Not even a letter. This saddened Roan a bit, but he convinced himself that he was just probably buried in work. Two weeks after his birthday, a representative of the company his father worked in visited them. He told them that his father had gone missing, and was presumably dead after finding a mangled body near the route where the company was located. The body couldn't be recognized anymore, but the blood tests show that the body was in fact Roan's dad's. He gave Roan a prototype ball that his father had supposedly been working on. It was like a Pokeball, only the top was transparent. That, and his name, "Roan," was etched in gold cursive letters on it. The representative told him that the ball could supposedly capture a Pokemon and the Pokemon captured in it could still be interacted with without letting it out. But it was never finished, and therefore, it doesn't work. Tears fell down on his cheeks as he gripped the ball tighter. He went outside the house and decided to walk around. He didn't feel like his father was dead, but there was something wrong with him. He couldn't be sure, but he held on to that little hope of his.

During the days that passed, Roan sold half of his game consoles to buy a bicycle. As soon as he got one, he hid it from his mother. He received another invitation from Prof. Birch, and in front of his mother, he turned it down. But that night, he packed his bag with his clothes, some provisions, the yellow gem that his father bought for him (still wrapped in rubber), and the transparent Pokeball, and sneaked out of the house. He got on his bike and started riding towards Littleroot Town, determined to find out if his father was really gone or if there was still hope.

Pokemon: Slugma

DONE :D (I probably just typed a very long history and missed some few stuff >.>)
EDIT: Edited my SU

I've been longing for...
daisies to push through the floor
And I wish plant life would grow all around me
So I won't feel dead anymore

OWLsee you around
Roleplayer

Old November 27th, 2012 (07:31 AM).
Layton Lover

I've fixed it! I got rid of the parts you asked me to remove, so am I good to go? If so, I would like Phanphy, please.
Old November 27th, 2012 (09:40 AM). Edited November 27th, 2012 by TornZero.

Quote:
Her father is really only well known among .
Aside from that, you're good to go! Just fix that sentence up and you're approved! (Also, it's "Phanpy", not "Phanphy". >_>) I'd also like to really suggest that you get a proofreader, as they can really help you with spelling and grammar issues.

Old November 27th, 2012 (02:52 PM).
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Well, I edited it. The Unova thing was a mistake, sorry, since I was originally planning to make him from there. And I fixed the whole Dad thing. Take a look when you can, please!

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Old November 27th, 2012 (03:55 PM).
Layton Lover

Fixed the sentence. Am I good to go with my Phanpy? (Did I spell it right this time?)
Old November 27th, 2012 (09:17 PM).
Chaos Worshipper

If you don't see me posting, don't think I'm inactive, I'm just waiting for the others to pace up.

Also.. I got a freaking Mudkip that throws sludge (I wonder from where does the sludge come from :-/ ) and fights for berries, not Torchic xD.
Old November 27th, 2012 (09:23 PM).

Whatever; Icy Burn got Torchic. I wasn't paying much attention there. xD

Also, as long as you're not interacting with anyone, you can post as much as you want.

OrangeNess, you are approve-ed.

Level 5
Pickup
- Tackle
- Mud-Slap
- Defense Curl
- Rock Slide

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)