Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 17th, 2013 (12:07 AM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Too late. We already got Derpy for that.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 17th, 2013 (12:10 AM).

well then, there really isn't anything i can really do with the deli bird, unless you can give me a suggestion. i offered to trade it for something else in case others wanted it instead

Old March 17th, 2013 (06:45 AM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Nature: Brave
So where are we in the story?
A. Can we go to Rustboro?
B. The city is destroyed correct?
C. Is there a gym to fight if B is correct?
D. if B isn't correct, then are we expected to fight the gym leader?

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old March 17th, 2013 (12:57 PM).

I have an answer for all of those.
  1. Yes.
  2. Yes; completely. The only thing left standing is the walls of the gym.
  3. No. The roof collapsed.
  4. No. It should be clear from my last post that Roxanne is occupied at the moment.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 17th, 2013 (05:14 PM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by deathbymanga:
well then, there really isn't anything i can really do with the deli bird, unless you can give me a suggestion. i offered to trade it for something else in case others wanted it instead

Delibird is quite... exotic to say the least. It can learn several Move Tutor, TM and even HM moves, but it just seems to know nothing but Present in thw wild. Nonethless, it can Present its way to a new move if you can show us what a Delibird is capable of doing [both as something to laugh at, and as a fighter]

Like Torn said, there are a many uses one can think for a Delibird, but you can end up offering it for trade if so you wish.

Quote originally posted by Khawill:
So where are we in the story?
A. Can we go to Rustboro?
B. The city is destroyed correct?
C. Is there a gym to fight if B is correct?
D. if B isn't correct, then are we expected to fight the gym leader?
A. Yes you can, after all, there would no point in going past Petalburgh Woods, right?
B. Absolutely, and nothing but pieces of the gym remain.
C. Well, there IS part of a gym, but Roxanne is busy trying not to die, while also protecting the children in town.,
D. She's busy at the moment, but that won't mean you won't be able to get a badge one way or another

Also, and as a side note, WolOfEve is accepted [I just somehow forgot to post about it]. He may used moves and techniques he deems appropiate as Eris ventures in the land of Hoenn.

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old March 17th, 2013 (05:41 PM).

It is just not Rick's week, is it?

Old March 17th, 2013 (06:42 PM).

No it isn't. Though I am glad that I have a chance to catch a Weaville instead of a Sneasel, I'm worried how I will pull this off. All I have are a baby Delibird and the child of one of my enemies besides my Slugma.

But here is an idea for Delibird. Because Delibird can only know how to throw Presents at foes, and it is also a newborn, it is very good at picking up new moves. If the enemy uses a move that is has the potential to learn via Tutor or Breeding, it will learn how to copy said move and return it back at them. Is this ok? Or is this too OP?

Old March 17th, 2013 (06:52 PM).

That's too OP unless it's a Smeargle, but it isn't, so it is.

Also — and I'm saying this for your own good so Vato and I don't decide to make Sawsbuck Headbutt Rick's back door or Weavile pilfer his Pokéballs since you're already pushing your luck with two easily-caught Pokémon in your first two posts and a ton of training xD — I'd just take what you got and run for your life. Slugma's obviously going to be tired as hell from all the battling, Delibird's screwed if you try to make it battle, and I'm sure Deerling would refuse to battle its own parent if Rick let it out.

Old March 17th, 2013 (07:19 PM).

I was going to offer to release the Deerling if the Weaville was willing to go with me instead, as what I wanted anyway was a Weaville, not a Sawsbuck. But if I have to, I guess I have to. Goodbye sweet Pokemon, let's hope this Deeling is better than no deerling

Well, then I guess I'm out of ideas about what i would do with Delibird. Does anyone want to trade for it?

Old March 17th, 2013 (07:23 PM).

A mischievous baby Delibird can easily take advantage of its cuteness and baby...ness. Give Rick a Present, and it explodes in his face, but he falls for it every time because he always gives the little guy the benefit of the doubt! (And when he finally doesn't, it's a good Present. Poor Delibird.)

Also, no one said that Delibird is forbidden from spontaneously learning new moves. It'll just come in the form of a special IC notification like the capture attempts do.

Old March 17th, 2013 (07:28 PM).

I don't know about that. The little guy is a baby that was just hatched. by bird logic, the minute I release the Delibird, it will see me and it will imprint on me, thinking that Rick is its mother. So I doubt it would be that mischievous to its own mother.

But still, I don't like not having a battling use for it at all, so does anyone want to trade for it?

Old March 17th, 2013 (07:33 PM).

No one's gonna trade for a baby Delibird when it looks so adorable with Mommy Rick!

Old March 17th, 2013 (07:37 PM). Edited March 17th, 2013 by deathbymanga.

I haven't released it yet, but I give up. I guess it isn't so bad having a cute sidekick every now and then. The little guy could be my Pikachu. My little sidekick with irresistible cuteness that lets me seduce female grunts working for Gaia.

But how about a Deerling? Does anyone want to trade for a Deerling?

I finished my post. tell me if I caught it or not

Old March 18th, 2013 (10:23 AM).
well
Gold Tier

Hmm... seems like everyone's started off somewhere in Rustboro or at least not in Littleroot D: I feel like I would be too far behind! What should I do, continue?
Old March 18th, 2013 (10:25 AM).

Scyke, head towards Petalburg. I'll be training there and I'll double back through route 102. We can meet up and roleplay together. How about that?

Old March 18th, 2013 (11:20 AM). Edited March 18th, 2013 by Khawill.
Swaggins
Silver Tier

About my latest post.
A. Sara is not literally an orphan, her father is alive in Orre (though Sara has no way to contact him because she never bothered to learn his address or phone number, so she is alone family wise in Hoenn)
B. Yes her mother is dead.
C. I honestly never expected her to die.
D. Sara is pissed

Edit* Sara and/or Selena are both free for interaction. Simply approach her (she is the sobbing girl with cut up hands and covered in building dust)

Old March 18th, 2013 (04:44 PM).

Okay, so we all have some sense of time here, as established by Khawill early on when he spontaneously made it dark, it takes about seven hours to take an uninterrupted walk from Littleroot to Petalburg. Expect to spend the night there or in Oldale.

From Petalburg to Rustboro, Petalburg Woods included, is about nine hours.

For an example of placement, it's currently early afternoon for Eli on Day 2 (Day 1 being when she and most of the other original characters started their journey). It should be about the same for Sara.

Old March 18th, 2013 (04:51 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Sara had started in the woods and went from there, I dont think I specified time anywhere (ill recheck)

Old March 18th, 2013 (05:00 PM).

You didn't. I said "early on", didn't I? As in, shortly after the RP started.

Old March 18th, 2013 (05:16 PM).

So I got a question. If you set free a Pokemon, do you get to use its Pokeball again?

Old March 18th, 2013 (05:22 PM).

After you release a Pokémon, you are able to use it to catch another one, but (for a sense of wear and tear of recyclable devices) its capture effectiveness will degrade about 30% after each release, so you can't reuse a Pokéball more than twice before you can start considering it useless.

Old March 18th, 2013 (05:36 PM).

ok then, i'll keep that in mind.

Old March 19th, 2013 (05:12 PM). Edited March 19th, 2013 by <Challenger>.
The Hero of Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
Name: Giovanni "Gio" Luca

Appearance: Giovanni is roughly 6'4, a bit taller than some of the guys his age. He weighs about 140 pounds and is well muscled. He has long black hair that hangs loosely around his head. It has the general appearance of being sweaty. His skin is tan, and his face is angular, his eyes are grey. He has a tattoo across his arm that says, "We'll all be saved in the end." He wears a black v-neck, black skinny jeans, and black van-like shoes. He has a muscular build. He looks rather attractive if you like tan, tall, deep-voiced men. He has an affinity for metal music, so he usually has a large pair of black headphones hanging around his neck.

Personality: Giovanni generally tries to pull of the whole, "I'm a badass and I don't care what you think about me," bit, but on the inside, he's sensitive. People automatically judge him by his heavy metal look and his heavy metal love. The first assumption is that he's a heartless jerk who only cares about himself, but this isn't true. He's just as caring as the next guy, but he's afraid to show it. He's just gone with other's accusations to make him a little more secure. If he takes you for a friend, you'd be perfectly safe until he lays dead. If you make an enemy of him, he treats you with cold indifference. He once fell in love, but the girl dissed him the worst way possible: When he tried to talk to her in front of the entire school, she laughed and said, "Crawl back in the grave you came from." He hasn't loved more than metal and some other things since. His parents weren't around a lot, so he needs a mentor.

History: Gio was born in Mauville City. His parents left him at an early age, so he was moved into an orphanage. He was very lonely from an early age, as the other kids tended to leave him to his own buisness, and he always kept to his own buisness. He never talked to anyone who didn't talk to him first, a very firm strategy that kept him out of trouble...usually. He got into the occasional fight with the orphanage bullies, but he usually won. That was a double-edged sword. He got in trouble for it, but he was left by those he didn't want to be bothered by. When he was 15, he was kicked out of the orphanage for a fight that led one of the bullies to the hospital. At first, he didn't know what to do. He took to hanging out with the punks of Mauville behind the Game Corner, and they adopted him as their own. It turned out a few of them had a metal band, and he was good at screaming, so they took him as their lead singer. They performed for a few clubs until he was kicked out for making a decision without the band. After that, he just wandered south until he stumbled upon Littleroot Town, and Proffesor Birch's lab.

Starter: Howler the Poochyena

Here we are. Let me know if I can do anything to fix it.
Old March 19th, 2013 (05:20 PM).

Name: What happened to the viking, man? Fine. (Also, I'm totally calling him Lu Lu in the capture posts.)

Appearance: Fine.

Personality: No one cares about the sensitive, but fine.

History: Fine.

Pokémon: Since it's typically a wild Pokémon, you have to do something besides just getting it from Birch. Maybe he sees Giovanni wrestling with it and gives him a Pokéball! |D

Anyways, you've definitely gotten a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot better since Forrest. (I hope.) While we have a "Do Not Let On Premises" for danaxe, I see no reason now that we can't give you a second chance. (Okay, I know I've been taking some jabs at danaxe, but it's been a while, and it's totally funny.) |D

Never thought I'd say this, but ACCEPTED!

Old March 19th, 2013 (05:32 PM).
The Hero of Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
:D Guess who's back? It'sa me! HTS'o!

Also, might I ask about Danaxe?

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)