The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:54 PM
DiamondBlueMoon
The powerful Tyranitar

Nature: Serious
..: THE SAND CASTLE :..

Welcome to the Sand Castle, the home of Desert pokemons.
These pokemons are mainly Rock, Ground and Steel type.
If you are a fan of this kind of pokemons
then the Castle Creator would be pleased to welcome you, the new Sand Warrior!

..: Rules :..

1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules
or you'll be punished by the Creator of the castle.

2. Please don't spam, troll or harass
and keep calm in the castle.

3. Try to keep active, because in this castle
quicksand will catch you if you're inactive!

..: Sign-Up Form :..

Username:
Two Partner Pokemons:
Reason for joining:
Answer the current topic!

..: List Of Pokemon :..

..: Members :..

DiamondBlueMoon
Sector Revenge
AlexOzzyCake
Avishka
Curious.
Rainbow Acarnine
danaxe

..: Topics :..

1. What's your most favorite type among these three: Steel, Rock, Ground and why?
2. What's your favorite Sand Pokemon?
3. List 2 ability that have "sand" in theirs name.

..: Exchange System :..

When you posting or participating in club's activities, you will receive some rocks , or higher, some gems .
These Rocks or Gems can exchange into prizes, like hold items or emblems...
After a week, the Creator will update the mineral you've got that week.
Here is the exchange system:

Signed in the club: 1
Submit a new post: 1
Answer a topic: 3

Come up with a new topic:
Win a week challenge:
Buy first item:
Win a month crossword:
And many more when necessary :)

5 = 1

..: Hippie Merchant :..

: 10
: 10
: 8
: 8
: 15
: 1
: 2
: 1
:2
:2
: 2
: 15

..: Challenges :..

WEEK CHALLENGE
Week #1: From 23/8 to 31/8
Fill in the chain with suitable words:
Ex:
Quote:
M _ _ S _ -> _ L _ _ T _ _ C -> Pikachu
You'll fill in like this:
M O U S E -> E L E C T R I C -> Pikachu
1 for each correct answer this week. For whom who corrects all, you'll get another 2 for bonus :D. Maximum 5 or 1

Quote:
M _ _ N _ _ _ S _ _ -> _ _ Y _ _ _ C -> Espeon
_ I _ B _ _ A -> S _ _ _ _ M _ _ _ L -> The Shining Beauty
F _ _ M _ _ _ _ B -> _ _ C _ _ N _ -> Searing Shot
*Important* Send me a Private Message, please. Any answer posted in this club will be deleted!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CROSSWORD
[Coming soon]

..: Hall of Fame :..

[Updating...]

..: User Bars :..

Where the sand becomes powerful...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey, you guys should check this out, it is an awesome club, I confirmed that

Last edited by DiamondBlueMoon; August 31st, 2012 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Update
Old August 23rd, 2012, 03:19 AM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Username: Sector Revenge
Two Partner Pokemons: Jesse the Krookodile & Carrie the Flygon
Reason for joining: Sandstorm in general is actually a beastly team if you have the right Pokemon. In fact, I love creating a Sandstorm team the best I can make it. Its quite a challenge! Club looks real good, I'm impressed!

What's your most favorite type among these three: Steel, Rock, Ground and why? Steel. They are very powerful & defensive, they are not to be taken lightly & that's what I like about these specific types. Ground would be 2nd due to mainly of the attacks of Earthquake & Electric resistance. Rock has never been one of my favorite types for some reason.

What's your favorite Sand Pokemon?
Well obviously its either the Dragons of Flygon & Garchomp vs Tyranitar for me. I've always loved this reptile-like creatures. I do have to give an honorable mention to Krookodile, just because of its design. It looks pure epic badass.

List 2 ability that have "sand" in theirs name.
Sand Rush & Sand Veil

Last edited by Sector; August 23rd, 2012 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Making my OWN Partner Pokemon, not copycats xD
Old August 23rd, 2012, 06:43 AM
DiamondBlueMoon
The powerful Tyranitar

..: THE CREATOR'S WORDS :..

Tyranitar is the most non-legendary Rock type, which is also the most favorite Guardian of the Creator, as well as Garchomp. This Tyrant is so powerful to create a sandstorm with its ability "Sand Stream". The creator is someone who offensive, so he chose Tyranitar over Hippowdon. But his favorite type isn't Rock, but Ground. With the powerful Earthquake, the standard move in game, its become the killer move in sand and with the help of Ground Gem. The best Earthquake user has been noticed above: Garchomp.

The ability Sand Veil prevent some other Dragon-type moves missed. So, the Creator has answered all of up-to-date topic. It's your turn, Warriors

Last edited by DiamondBlueMoon; August 23rd, 2012 at 06:50 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2012, 07:30 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Two Partner Pokemon: Orange the Sandshrew & Bronzong the Bronzong <3
Reason for joining: Tonnes of my favourite Pokémon are included in this club so it'd be a shame if I didn't!

I'll answer one topic now and the others later :)

Anyone that knows me will know the answer to this. Sandshrew! <3 It's so cute and tough and powerful and cool and literally everything that you need in a good Pokémon. It's robust, versatile, it has a wonderful design and just everything about it is either cool or insanely cute. It can pack a surprising punch with Swords Dance and Poison Jab, as well as evolving into what can be a real powerhouse of a Pokémon, Sandslash. It's eyes are the more adorable ever and its little paws and tale can't help making me smile <3 It has always been my favourite Pokemon and, other than potentially Bronzong, it always will be <3 Literally the only thing I don't love about Sandshrew is its shiny form since green is icky, but Sandslash's lovely colours more than make up for this :)

Also just curious but should Darumaka and Scraggy be included since they're both desert dwelling Pokémon? o3o
Old August 23rd, 2012, 07:38 AM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Also just curious but should Darumaka and Scraggy be included since they're both desert dwelling Pokémon? o3o
Now that you've brought that up, I'm standing my ground that Groudon isn't a Sand Pokemon. Sure it's a ground type, a continent Pokemon. But it reside on Lava instead doesn't it? Drought ability wouldn't fit in the Sand arena all that well. Um..Not sure if its just me but yeah. Groudon's to much of a fire power beast than working in a heavily storm gang.
Old August 23rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
DiamondBlueMoon
The powerful Tyranitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Username: Sector Revenge
Two Partner Pokemons: Jesse the Krookodile & Carrie the Flygon
Reason for joining: Sandstorm in general is actually a beastly team if you have the right Pokemon. In fact, I love creating a Sandstorm team the best I can make it. Its quite a challenge! Club looks real good, I'm impressed!

What's your most favorite type among these three: Steel, Rock, Ground and why? Steel. They are very powerful & defensive, they are not to be taken lightly & that's what I like about these specific types. Ground would be 2nd due to mainly of the attacks of Earthquake & Electric resistance. Rock has never been one of my favorite types for some reason.

Well obviously its either the Dragons of Flygon & Garchomp vs Tyranitar for me. I've always loved this reptile-like creatures. I do have to give an honorable mention to Krookodile, just because of its design. It looks pure epic badass.

List 2 ability that have "sand" in theirs name.
Sand Rush & Sand Veil
Hmm, I don't think steel maybe perfect for offense. They commonly have high defense and special defense, and they are one of two types that can resist Dragon, one of the most powerful type at the time being. But that doesn't mean Steel always be the wall in most team. The most useful steel move to me is Bullet Punch, which fits Techinician Scizor perfectly. And rock type, I think you're right. None of the powerful rock type moves is 100% hit, so maybe the noticeable is Stealth Rock. Double battle with a rock type and a ground type is so inconvenient, cause with an Earthquake, the rock-type one is OHKO. So to prevent this to happen, I suggest using Air Balloon for the main rock (Tyranitar for ex) -pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Two Partner Pokemon: Orange the Sandshrew & Bronzong the Bronzong <3
Reason for joining: Tonnes of my favourite Pokémon are included in this club so it'd be a shame if I didn't!

I'll answer one topic now and the others later

Anyone that knows me will know the answer to this. Sandshrew! <3 It's so cute and tough and powerful and cool and literally everything that you need in a good Pokémon. It's robust, versatile, it has a wonderful design and just everything about it is either cool or insanely cute. It can pack a surprising punch with Swords Dance and Poison Jab, as well as evolving into what can be a real powerhouse of a Pokémon, Sandslash. It's eyes are the more adorable ever and its little paws and tale can't help making me smile <3 It has always been my favourite Pokemon and, other than potentially Bronzong, it always will be <3 Literally the only thing I don't love about Sandshrew is its shiny form since green is icky, but Sandslash's lovely colours more than make up for this

Oh, I forgot Darumaka, I'm so sorry i'll add Scraggy to the list too D:
Welcome to the castle, Ozzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Now that you've brought that up, I'm standing my ground that Groudon isn't a Sand Pokemon. Sure it's a ground type, a continent Pokemon. But it reside on Lava instead doesn't it? Drought ability wouldn't fit in the Sand arena all that well. Um..Not sure if its just me but yeah. Groudon's to much of a fire power beast than working in a heavily storm gang.
Groudon main type is ground, he's pure ground type, and He's the one who use Drought to make desert, and his Earthquake to make continents. But yeah, He's still a Desert one.

Last edited by DiamondBlueMoon; August 23rd, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old August 24th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Username: Avishka
Two Partner Pokemons: garchomp and metagross
Reason for joining: some are quite strong and their designs are also quite unique
What's your most favorite type among these three: Steel, Rock, Ground and why?
steel bcuz some of my fave pokemon are steel types . There are only two types weak to Steel: Ice and Rock. both of which are rarely used defensively.
Garchomp bcuz He's got the speed, he's got the strength, not to mention he's straight up Uber in every way shape or form, thus being banned in such lower tiers and even tournaments! He's deadly. He's vicious. He's beastly. Not to mention being in a Sandstorm team with 'Sand Veil,' just makes him more threatening than those of a Legendary Pokemon even!

Old August 25th, 2012, 07:44 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Careful
Username: Curious.

Two Partner Pokemons: There's so many amazing pokemon to choose from.. but if I have to narrow it down, I think I'll opt for Bronzong and Larvitar.

Reason for joining: Ground types are extremely strong, their bulky nature, their defenses and heir attacking strength are all quite impressive. But what I like the most about these type of Pokemon is their designs. They vary tremmendously, and nearly all of them are really intriguing to look at.

What's your most favourite out of these three; Rock, Ground and Steel Types and Why? To be honest, I can't really split myself between Ground and Steel types since both I think are extremely cool species of Pokemon. Their tough demeanor and their hardy behaviour makes them formidable opponents and down right awesome pokemon to capture, own, and befriend.
Old August 26th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Username : Rainbow Arcanine

Two Partner Pokemon : Flygon and Jake the Donphan.
Reason for Joining : I love all sorts of Desert Pokemon, I can't survive one Pokemon game without them! All of them have powerful stats as well.

What is your favourite sand Pokemon?
This is really hard. But I'm going to say Phanpy - it's just adorable,powerful and defensive! Plus it is an elephant! One of my favourite animals of all time :D!
. :p

Last edited by Rainbow Arcanine; August 30th, 2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:37 AM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

Username:danaxe
Two Partner Pokemons:magneto the metagross. drago bug
Reason for joining:sand pokemon. well a lot of my favorites are sand pokemon
Answer the current topic!favorite sand pokemon? well metagross. i love steel and psycic types

hey you should add spearow and fearow =D

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:10 AM
DiamondBlueMoon
The powerful Tyranitar

Sorry guys, The Creator has been disconnected for a week But now he's back D: And welcome, all new Warriors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
Username: Avishka
Two Partner Pokemons: garchomp and metagross
Reason for joining: some are quite strong and their designs are also quite unique
What's your most favorite type among these three: Steel, Rock, Ground and why?
steel bcuz some of my fave pokemon are steel types . There are only two types weak to Steel: Ice and Rock. both of which are rarely used defensively.
Garchomp bcuz He's got the speed, he's got the strength, not to mention he's straight up Uber in every way shape or form, thus being banned in such lower tiers and even tournaments! He's deadly. He's vicious. He's beastly. Not to mention being in a Sandstorm team with 'Sand Veil,' just makes him more threatening than those of a Legendary Pokemon even!
I might disagree about the 'unique' appearance of Garchomp. It is based on Sharpedo, which had been designed a generation before. They are the same color, the same star - shape, the same 'shark' base. Here is proof:
http://thesonofthedarkness.deviantar...homp-130375510
But Metagross is unique (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
Username: Curious.

Two Partner Pokemons: There's so many amazing pokemon to choose from.. but if I have to narrow it down, I think I'll opt for Bronzong and Larvitar.

Reason for joining: Ground types are extremely strong, their bulky nature, their defenses and heir attacking strength are all quite impressive. But what I like the most about these type of Pokemon is their designs. They vary tremmendously, and nearly all of them are really intriguing to look at.

What's your most favourite out of these three; Rock, Ground and Steel Types and Why? To be honest, I can't really split myself between Ground and Steel types since both I think are extremely cool species of Pokemon. Their tough demeanor and their hardy behaviour makes them formidable opponents and down right awesome pokemon to capture, own, and befriend.
Cool choice on Larvitar (: He's one of my favorite Ash's pokemon. Anyways, Welcome to the Castle !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Arcanine View Post
Username : Rainbow Arcanine

Two Partner Pokemon : Flygon and Jake the Donphan.
Reason for Joining : I love all sorts of Desert Pokemon, I can't survive one Pokemon game without them! All of them have powerful stats as well.

What is your favourite sand Pokemon?
This is really hard. But I'm going to say Phanpy - it's just adorable,powerful and defensive! Plus it is an elephant! One of my favourite animals of all time
:D!
So do I! I couldn't survive one PKM Gen without at least one of them! On GBC, I had Tyranitar. Then, I had metang. DPPt, a hundred percent for Garchomp, my favorite. Last but not least, Excadrill for gen 5 (: But logically, there wasn't any powerful desert pokemon in gen I
Finally, here's your welcome picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by danaxe View Post
Username:danaxe
Two Partner Pokemons:magneto the metagross. drago bug
Reason for joining:sand pokemon. well a lot of my favorites are sand pokemon
Answer the current topic!favorite sand pokemon? well metagross. i love steel and psycic types

hey you should add spearow and fearow =D
Why would spearow and fearow in this topic? Can you explain this to me plz. And could you please list your partners pokemons again?

Old September 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

oh sorry i forgot to put flygon in

drago bug the flygon

about fearow/spearow

they look like ravaged pokemon hardy enough to live in the desert
also they are found in the dsert area of the safari zone in hg/ss

Good trade shops: