The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

View Poll Results: Who do you like more, Cilan or Brock
Brock 66 75.00%
Cilan 22 25.00%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:51 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I vote for Cilan because he is more lively and funny too. Also his different costumes according to conditions like Fishing Connouisour , Film etc makes me really laugh after seeing his actions
Old April 4th, 2013, 10:30 PM
mimimahboul
More than Awesome

Nature: Jolly
I like both Cilan and Brock,but Brock is better.
Old April 4th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Aslan
the pretender

Nature: Relaxed
I haven't watched many episodes with Cilan appearing in them, so I'd have to say Brock. Besides his personality is something that makes me laugh time and time again, he's a great character. The way he swoons at Nurse Joy or in that case any good-looking and elegant ladies, then has to be jabbed by a faithful Croagunk never gets old honestly. In general Brock is a great character and I love him better. n__n
Old April 6th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Ardos
Community Supporter

I prefer Brock over Cilan. This is not to say that I do not like Cilan though, because I do. I think my preference mostly deals with the fact I grew up with Brock, meaning that he's been around since the start when I mainly watched. I also find him to be hilarious whenever he gets rejected by girls. Cilan is a cool guy and I like his character, but I prefer Brock when asked to decide between the two.
Old April 21st, 2013, 09:50 PM
Zoegrace1

QUICK SOMEONE WRITE A FAN-FICTION WHERE CILAN AND BROCK'S PERSONALITY'S ACCIDENTALLY GET SWAPPED BY A MANAPHY

Cilan was amusing at first, He was interesting at first, but I personally think he's evil. Has anyone ever paid attention to the Striation Trio's eye styles?

I admit, The girl joke was getting slightly old. He was bland by Sinnoh, but I don't see Cilan jumping into a giant water tornado for his Pokemon.
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
Brock all the way. He goes crazy when falling in love with a new girl, and I find that funny. I find that Cilan is quite irritating, especially his flamboyant behavior and his passion for certain things. Also don't like the voice actor who plays him either.

And did anybody mention Tracey Sketchit? He was only around at the Orange Islands, but I even liked him better than Cilan, though not as much as Brock.
Old April 30th, 2013, 01:20 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Common giys just try to be a bit more grown up. Yeah Brock is funny when he sees a girl but I think that is too immature. Thankfully in the Unova saga Cilan showed more maturity than ever
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links