< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > Main Street: Welcomes & Events A wild Glori has appeared!

Notices

Main Street: Welcomes & Events Welcome to Main Street! Come on in and introduce yourself to the community, read about fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Reply Post Reply

Old 2 Days Ago (1:46 PM).

Hello~! My name is Glori and um ya. I'm not good at making introductions- but I try. Not really. xD I hope to get along with a lot of people on here, and... um yeah I hope to have a fun time while I hang on around here! :D
-= GloriKitten =-

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Days Ago (4:20 PM).
Brothers In Arms
ModeratorBSCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff

Nature: Modest
Hello Glori! and welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to have you here with us!

Aw, I understand that it's hard to come here and just talk about you, but you sound like a really sweet person! and I'm sure you're going to make a lot of friends here. Out of curiosity, can I ask which is your favorite Pokemon and your favorite kind of music? Just some questions to start a chat! of course, there's no need if you don't want to do it.

We always have fun around here, really! I'm sure you're going to join to the fun soon enough. If I can ever help you with anything around here, feel free to send me a message! Same if you just want to chat, I'm always open to meet a new friend. I really wish you luck here with us as well! :)
Moderator of / VM / PM / Pairs
Old 16 Hours Ago (12:26 PM).
Just Keep Swimming

Nature: Relaxed
Hi there Glori! Welcome to the community, I hope you end up loving it here! There are so many amazing people here that I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here.

As Archy said, it'd be great to get to know you a little better, such as what your favorite Pokemon is, (I'm gonna guess its one of the eeveelutions if your sig is anything to go by ) how long you've played Pokemon and what some of your hobbies are! As Archy also said, if you don't want to answer quite yet that is quite alright too.

Welcome again and if ya ever want to talk about anything, my message box is always open!
When your relatives show up at your house

Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links