The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 17th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Radiam
You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
I am back, after several months. I might do an account switch, because this name is horrible and I feel that no one will be able to take me seriously with such a crappy name.

-Radiam
Old August 18th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerininja View Post
Hey guys Im back I wont be able to post as much but Ill be on more than never. So yeah Im back! :) I missed y'all.
Welcome back! Having you here again is all that matters so don't worry if you can't post as much~

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2192 View Post
I am back, after several months. I might do an account switch, because this name is horrible and I feel that no one will be able to take me seriously with such a crappy name. :P
Weelcome back! I'm sort of username picky so I can understand what you mean. If you do decide to change, let us know in this thread, yeah? :3

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Radiam
You're not even good enough to be my fake.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Weelcome back! I'm sort of username picky so I can understand what you mean. If you do decide to change, let us know in this thread, yeah? :3
I made my new account today. My old one was M2192. At least some people will take me seriously now :3

-Radiam
Old August 18th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Marisa
ghost lead
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Marisa
I'm (somewhat) back, I wasn't really gone, but I was more quiet than usual. I decided to halt posting as much to deal with things, but I'm back to full action for the meantime.

So, hi again.
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old August 18th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Castform
The Snow Land Pokémon

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Sonic View Post
I'm (somewhat) back, I wasn't really gone, but I was more quiet than usual. I decided to halt posting as much to deal with things, but I'm back to full action for the meantime.

So, hi again.

Welcome back Sonic! I was saddened to hear that you might be leaving PC, but I am really happy to see that you changed your mind =]

"Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass."
Old August 18th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I'm glad you reconsidered. :P But like I said, if you need to take time off, do so! No one's stopping ya. :P

Glad to see you back btw <3
Old August 19th, 2013, 02:59 AM
AdmiralMcmuffin
Fong

Hey All!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on, BUT some AWESOME news is HERE!!!!. 1:I'm back AGAIN and PERMENANTLY 2:Your looking at a soon to be Navy SEAL, the us navy and seals were here in lil ol SA and by my dads farm and saw my shot with a 50. Cal rifle and gave me an invite,oh........ Did I tell you guys I shot an ostrich? Well I got that out of my system, I'm also real keen for Pokemon X and Y(ill be getting y)
Peace out :D
Fong
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:26 AM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

I wouldn't trust you with a gun... You shot a fifty cal EPIC...
Welcome I like you already

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:30 AM
AdmiralMcmuffin
Fong

Thanks :D the recoil on it was intense but worth the kill, except I got a permanent idiot cut on my forehead from holding my face too close to the rifle scope. I also couldn't use my arms for 2 days,but seeing that carcass of an animal was great. Dang its good to be back
Old August 19th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralMcmuffin View Post
Hey All!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on, BUT some AWESOME news is HERE!!!!. 1:I'm back AGAIN and PERMENANTLY 2:Your looking at a soon to be Navy SEAL, the us navy and seals were here in lil ol SA and by my dads farm and saw my shot with a 50. Cal rifle and gave me an invite,oh........ Did I tell you guys I shot an ostrich? Well I got that out of my system, I'm also real keen for Pokemon X and Y(ill be getting y)
Fong
Congrats on your upcoming decision! My friend's brother is a navy seal as well. I'm sure with the right training you'll be prepared for boot camp and be given your very first mission. I'm sure being a navy seal is such a rewarding experience for you, and I wish you the best of luck! <3 Welcome back, btw, and I hope you stick around. :)
Old August 19th, 2013, 08:18 AM
AdmiralMcmuffin
Fong

Thanks for the encouragement:D, infact when I'm 16 they take me to a pre-boot camp for light training and then I sign a contract and then when I'm 18 and then they fetch me. Plus they picked my position as a sniper so ill be safe in the back lines.
Old August 19th, 2013, 04:57 PM
TrainerJacob

Send a message via Skype™ to TrainerJacob
Folks, I'm here to say...I have returned. That's right, I'm back.
Thanks to my easy schedule at school, (As well as the fact that I hardly have any homework in my classes this year.) I hope to be active at least every day.
Old August 19th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Sonic View Post

So, hi again.
Hi again Sonic! Oh how glad I am to see you again! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralMcmuffin View Post
Hey All!
Fong
Muffiiin... I missed you a lot as well. :D Do hope this time you'll be here for a long while to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerJacob View Post
Folks, I'm here to say...I have returned. That's right, I'm back.
Thanks to my easy schedule at school, (As well as the fact that I hardly have any homework in my classes this year.) I hope to be active at least every day.
Welcome back, Jacob! That's great to hear. School's a pain in the butt but luckily I've had relatively easily schedules so far throughout college myself~

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old August 20th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Dr Gregory House

Nature: Gentle
HELLO! I've just got back from a super ridiculously long hiatus. I graduated high school and I'm over half way done with uni. I'm pretty much just on for getting in contact with old friends (and new, if you want to be!). See my profile.
Old August 20th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gregory House View Post
HELLO! I've just got back from a super ridiculously long hiatus. I graduated high school and I'm over half way done with uni. I'm pretty much just on for getting in contact with old friends (and new, if you want to be!). See my profile.
Oh look a fellow Aussie!

Welcome back to PC, and while we haven't ever met yet that could all change soon. I was obviously not around when you were last active (I joined in 2011) but it's never too late to start getting active again and make some new friends! A lot has changed during the 5 years your account existed, like new sections getting created, new staff appointed and such but still the same old PC you know.

Hope to see you around again!

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old August 20th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gregory House View Post
HELLO! I've just got back from a super ridiculously long hiatus. I graduated high school and I'm over half way done with uni. I'm pretty much just on for getting in contact with old friends (and new, if you want to be!). See my profile. :)
Welcome back! You seemed to have been around before my time so I don't remember you, but I do hope you'll find all the old friends you're looking for. Hopefully uni has been going well for you as well.. I'm officially in my fifth year starting this semester and if all goes well it should be my last. /o/

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old August 20th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

Guys... I must say that I'll leaving PC for a while, and I'm unsure when I'll back. Sorry if I'm giving you guys, or PC Battle Server some hard time... Farewell...

I might watching over PC on occasion, and might back if I'm ok now.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Castform
The Snow Land Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Guys... I must say that I'll leaving PC for a while, and I'm unsure when I'll back. Sorry if I'm giving you guys, or PC Battle Server some hard time... Farewell...

Sorry to hear this, Windy and I will miss you dearly. I hope you decide to return soon

"Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass."
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Come back when you need to, Windy. PC and the battle server will always be open for you when needed :D I'll miss you! <3
Old August 21st, 2013, 02:36 AM
BackDraft-97

Hello everyone, i have returned after quite the time, and changed my account as my other email has been hacked. Anyways i think my previous account was called Latios-97 or something? Anyways, i'm back and glad about it :D
Old August 21st, 2013, 05:11 AM
Magic

Welcome back! At least the 97 is still the same haha. Nice to see people returning :3

In case people didn't notice :<

SwiftSign -> Magic Fox

I wasn't kicked out or anything feel free to re-add me to your friend lists.

Sunkern, the Seed Pokémon.

It may drop out of the sky suddenly. If attacked by a Spearow, it will violently shake its leaves.
Old August 21st, 2013, 05:18 AM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackDraft-97 View Post
Hello everyone, i have returned after quite the time, and changed my account as my other email has been hacked. Anyways i think my previous account was called Latios-97 or something? Anyways, i'm back and glad about it :D
Welcome back man! It's unfortunate your email was hack, but glad that's all been solved and that you're back. :)

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old August 21st, 2013, 07:18 AM
Sheep

Quote:

Awww, Windy! ;_; We'll all really miss you. Hope you can come back to us soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackDraft-97 View Post
Eep.. that's awful, sorry about your e-mail. Welcome back, though, Draft. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Fox View Post
Welcome back! At least the 97 is still the same haha. Nice to see people returning :3

In case people didn't notice :<

SwiftSign -> Magic Fox

I wasn't kicked out or anything ;) feel free to re-add me to your friend lists.
Awesome new name, Peter~ lovin' your shiny new self!

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old August 21st, 2013, 07:22 AM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Quote:

Sorry to hear about that Windy You will be missed here by a certain Servine, but feel free to return whenever you wish, and we're always at the battle server if you need us there too
Fairy
Old August 21st, 2013, 07:51 AM
Fernando Torres
Class on grass
Community Supporter

I'm posting here on behalf of PokégirlRaichu... She quits Pokécommunity. She said she doesn't have time for it.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here