Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 2nd, 2013 (06:13 AM).
Starry Windy
Set aside of your fears and keep moving
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by O07_eleven:
I'm going to be leaving PokeCommunity for a significant amount of time, I do not know for how long but it probably won't be measured in weeks. Rather than spout my life story and personal situation all over the web let's just say I have problems and cannot allow myself to continue using this site or any other web services minus educational and communication services, at least during school terms. If you know me you'll probably understand. Sorry for being so cold about this.

If you'd like to keep in contact with me check my contact details on my profile, I also have a Facebook which I will tell you if you contact me via email, Skype etc. I'd like to not forget about you guys, because PC is the most awesome community on the web and its members are just so lovely, I've never met people as kind, understanding and cool as you guys <3

A toast to PC:

And a promise:

Bye guys I'll miss my friends here and the fun times we had
That's sad to see you go, but I know that you have something more important to do. I hope we'll meet again someday, and I'll miss you, O07_eleven.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
"... But I won't give up! I won't lose anymore!" - Wally
Old September 2nd, 2013 (07:49 AM).
Synerjee
The main reason I got stronger was so I’d be able to survive.

Nature: Quiet
I'm going to be leaving PokeCommunity for a significant amount of time, I do not know for how long but it probably won't be measured in weeks. Rather than spout my life story and personal situation all over the web let's just say I have problems and cannot allow myself to continue using this site or any other web services minus educational and communication services, at least during school terms. If you know me you'll probably understand. Sorry for being so cold about this.

If you'd like to keep in contact with me check my contact details on my profile, I also have a Facebook which I will tell you if you contact me via email, Skype etc. I'd like to not forget about you guys, because PC is the most awesome community on the web and its members are just so lovely, I've never met people as kind, understanding and cool as you guys <3

A toast to PC:

And a promise:

Bye guys :) I'll miss my friends here and the fun times we had :(
Aww, it's sad to see you go O07eleven :c I completely understand how sometimes one just can't juggle both PC and things in real life together at certain times in one's life. May your situation be resolved soon and hope to see you return to PC in the future! Never Give Up in whatever you do and remember that we'll always be here for you no matter what. <3

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old September 2nd, 2013 (08:49 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave
Awww, Mark...it's really sad to see you go. You were such a great member, especially during this year's get-together! I know life may be kicking your ass right now, but it's always understandable. We here at PC will miss you, and I'll miss you as well! Au revoir~ & we'll see you again soon <3

Old September 3rd, 2013 (04:09 PM).
awolfsquared
Goomy is love, Goomy is life.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared

A toast to PC:

And a promise:

Bye guys :) I'll miss my friends here and the fun times we had :(
This may be a little late, but I'm sad to see you leave cause you were one of my good friends. But alas , you have to leave cause of personal business so I can understand that. School is important so good luck with it and see you whenever you can return!
#704 Goomy
Supporter Collab January 2015
tumblr | ask me things
paired to hikamaru
Old September 4th, 2013 (02:15 AM).
Penta Penguin
The biggest underdog in the world

Nature: Relaxed
Hey everyone, I'm back once again! I've managed to get most of my projects done so it feels as if a lot of weight has came off my shoulders, and, even though I still got a bit to do, I have much more free time to spend. I'm really pleased to be back :D

Next project: Pokemon Dark Nebula?

~Youtube~
Old September 4th, 2013 (02:18 AM).
Hikamaru
and a day ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Airbourne Bubblun:
Hey everyone, I'm back once again! I've managed to get most of my projects done so it feels as if a lot of weight has came off my shoulders, and, even though I still got a bit to do, I have much more free time to spend. I'm really pleased to be back :D
And here's to me thinking you left for good... but glad to see you back Bubblun! And you came back at a good time too, given the Nintendo Direct announcement scheduled later. Have fun being active again!
Old September 4th, 2013 (04:17 AM).
Tsutarja

Nature: Jolly
Hey welcome back! Good to see you've got everything done and I hope you'll stick around for much longer this time!
Old September 4th, 2013 (08:20 AM).
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
helleeveryone school starts for me in 15 hours, so i will ve posting like never overr this time 9i get so much homework ;_;

bye guys, hope you have fun

(ill probably end up posting tomorrow but this is incase i dont post

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic362557_3.gif
Old September 4th, 2013 (08:26 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Airbourne! Glad to see you back, and glad to hear that you finally reorganized the things you needed to do :D I hope that break you had was swell and worth it. :)

Quote originally posted by lineofdeath:
helleeveryone school starts for me in 15 hours, so i will ve posting like never overr this time 9i get so much homework ;_;

bye guys, hope you have fun

(ill probably end up posting tomorrow but this is incase i dont post
I hope you have fun this year at school as well. Best of luck! I know you will be successful <3

Old September 5th, 2013 (08:26 AM).
PureAurorae
Comrade

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to PureAurorae
Well I am sorry to say but I think it is time that I quit PC. I don't really post here all that much but I use the server. I can't really integrate into the community all that well so yeah... take care guys.
Old September 5th, 2013 (09:06 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Quote originally posted by PureAurorae:
Well I am sorry to say but I think it is time that I quit PC. I don't really post here all that much but I use the server. I can't really integrate into the community all that well so yeah... take care guys.
Awww Formula 1! :( I really didn't want to see you go, tbh. Wish we talked more about races and drivers and Sebastian Vettel but, if you think this is the best decision to go, then I can't stop you. I wish you all the best in life, and your future endeavours, and hopefully you can come back should you ever decide to return. PC is always open for you. :)

Old September 5th, 2013 (09:26 AM).
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I will leaving ntomorrow until october because I have a busy schedule coming up with my wedding on the 28th of September. So I will see you in October guys
Old September 5th, 2013 (09:35 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

CONGRATS ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING! <3 I wish you all the best in your upcoming endeavours, I know it's going to be a huge transition for you. :3 See you back here soon! ^__^

Old September 5th, 2013 (09:50 AM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by PureAurorae:
Nooo, Pure! This really stinks. But it's fine if you're having a hard time settling into the forum, this is a pretty big community after all. We'll always be here for you if you return, though! </3

Quote originally posted by Curtis talli:
I will leaving ntomorrow until october because I have a busy schedule coming up with my wedding on the 28th of September. So I will see you in October guys
Congratulations! That's really amazing and I'm very happy for you. ^o^

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Old September 7th, 2013 (03:18 PM).
Tetra
The Long Tail Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
First of all, congratulations! Hope you have a great wedding day! Well, I wish you the best of luck, and make sure to enjoy. See you back soon, haha :P
#190 Aipom
Supporter Collab V: Babies!
paired with Hoenn

Old September 7th, 2013 (03:27 PM).
awolfsquared
Community Supporter

Congrats on getting married!!! That's so exciting. Good luck with you and your future husband's marriage and see you when you get back!
#704 Goomy
tumblr | ask me things
paired to hikamaru
Old September 7th, 2013 (03:32 PM).
Tsutarja

Best of luck to your and your soon-to-be wife! Hope you have a fun time for sure and I hope you have a very joyful time with your spouse!
Old September 8th, 2013 (08:50 PM).
Fernando Torres
Class on grass
Community Supporter

Alright guys uh I think you deserve an update on my life. I have been chosen for Inter Milan, but I'm am I'm the Reserve section. That means I play 0 games lol. (Facepalm) so basically, I'm gettingmoney from doing nothing. I will be back, for how long? I don't know. But expect me to be around.

Thanks guys

Sincerely, Kevin
Old September 8th, 2013 (09:06 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Well like I said in my previous posts, take your time and PC is always open if you want to come back, okay! <3 Have fun on your endeavours :D

Old September 8th, 2013 (09:19 PM).
awolfsquared
Community Supporter

Take all the time you need man, we understand you completely. We all dream to pursue things and have goals to be better. Good luck sir and see you whenever you can come here!
#704 Goomy
tumblr | ask me things
paired to hikamaru
Old September 9th, 2013 (12:51 PM).
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Right, this may be a little late seeing as I've already been gone for nearly a month, but I felt it was important to post this here nonetheless. I will probably not be coming back to pokécommunity for a long time. With this being my final year of high school, I cannot afford to pitch more hay on my fork than I can handle, which, me being me, I just did. And now, I have to set that straight again, and seriously cut back on which website or what project I want to occupy my time, because otherwise I'd crash and burn and it would be all messy and stuff, and nobody wants to see that.

I sincerely apologise that pokécommunity hasn't been on top in my mind, and that I've neglected my part in the roleplaying community of PC especially, but I hope when everything clears up, I'll be back again.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old September 9th, 2013 (01:14 PM).
Warship
異議あり!

Quote originally posted by EGKangaroo:
Right, this may be a little late seeing as I've already been gone for nearly a month, but I felt it was important to post this here nonetheless. I will probably not be coming back to pokécommunity for a long time. With this being my final year of high school, I cannot afford to pitch more hay on my fork than I can handle, which, me being me, I just did. And now, I have to set that straight again, and seriously cut back on which website or what project I want to occupy my time, because otherwise I'd crash and burn and it would be all messy and stuff, and nobody wants to see that.

I sincerely apologise that pokécommunity hasn't been on top in my mind, and that I've neglected my part in the roleplaying community of PC especially, but I hope when everything clears up, I'll be back again.
aww well school should always be prioritized of course so its quite understandable but its still sad to see you go also there is no need to apologize for pc not being on top of your mind after all there are much more important things to do and that you should come here not as a mission but for fun! thats the most important thing. anyways pc will always be open if you ever decide to come back
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Old September 9th, 2013 (02:21 PM).
Hikamaru
and a day ♥
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by EGKangaroo:

Aww sad to see ya go... but school shall be put before everything else.

But yeah, come back when you get everything sorted!
Old September 9th, 2013 (05:22 PM).
Kanzler
naughty biscotti
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Posting activity's going to go down. Possibly taking a leave of absence. Will still keep in touch though, Skype is cool. Server is not. Will blog. Also will post in Gilded Halls, if that works up. Busy busy busy. Hopefully it'll take a week for things to settle. Incentive to work harder.
#363 Spheal
mod of nothing
paired to Axeliira
Old September 9th, 2013 (10:22 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

I'll miss you bby <3 I understand you're busy with school & such. Hope you get those sorted out soon :3

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links