Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 2nd, 2013 (10:47 PM).
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Zorogami:
Hello everyone!!
Just letting you guys now that after being away for a longer period of time, i'll try to be more active again. The reason for my absence was that i moved to spain to study and work there, which has been, and still is, taking up a lot of my time. I'll try to swing by here every now and then though :D
I was wondering where you have been, but nice to see ya back!
Old October 2nd, 2013 (10:54 PM).
awolfsquared
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by Zorogami:
Hello everyone!!
Just letting you guys now that after being away for a longer period of time, i'll try to be more active again. The reason for my absence was that i moved to spain to study and work there, which has been, and still is, taking up a lot of my time. I'll try to swing by here every now and then though :D
I think I remember you or someone saying something about going to Spain, but idk, can't recall fully. Either way, welcome back Zorogami!
Old October 4th, 2013 (11:42 AM).
break
D-Sun that was called D-Moon

Nature: Gentle
whew...feels like i have been away for so long !!

* had to take a break after releasing my pokemon red romhack *

anyhow, i am back now that pokemon x/y are coming out...picked up a 3DS a few days ago.

hope to see you all online !!

Pokemon Red 3DS-XL friend code : 1864-9639-1699 (Zeheart)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/breaktube
http://www.youtube.com/user/breaktube
Old October 4th, 2013 (01:02 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Oh, I wanted to ask how that hack is going? Have you released it here on PC? :3

& YES! Pokemon XY are coming soon and the day is getting close! Welcome back, yo. :) Hopefully you have a great stay. :D
that lights up the dark.
Old October 5th, 2013 (06:44 PM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!

Nature: Naughty
Hey everybody, forgot I had an account here. I'm gearing up for the release of 6 gen and figured I would do some browsing. Low and behold, I stumbled upon my old stomping grounds.
Might as well stop in and say hey.
Old October 5th, 2013 (11:04 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Quote originally posted by lunis:
Hey everybody, forgot I had an account here. I'm gearing up for the release of 6 gen and figured I would do some browsing. Low and behold, I stumbled upon my old stomping grounds.
HAY DERE. :3 Welcome back, my good sir. :D I'm also pumped and hyped about the new games as well! Weee! Have fun and stick around ok? :3
that lights up the dark.
Old October 6th, 2013 (05:25 AM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!

Quote originally posted by Meganium90:
HAY DERE. :3 Welcome back, my good sir. :D I'm also pumped and hyped about the new games as well! Weee! Have fun and stick around ok? :3
Aww thanks, I will probably be staying around. Definitely to do some trading once the new games are out.
Old October 6th, 2013 (05:29 AM).
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by lunis:
Oh wow you joined when I was still a noob. But hey, nice to see you back and at a good time too given how close X and Y's release date is. I do hope you have fun getting active again!
Old October 6th, 2013 (05:36 AM).
Ghost Lunis
BOO!

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
Oh wow you joined when I was still a noob. But hey, nice to see you back and at a good time too given how close X and Y's release date is. I do hope you have fun getting active again!
Thank you!
I remember your name. That was one of the first things I did, look for names that looked familiar, lol.
Old October 6th, 2013 (09:07 PM).
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
I am back, I guess?

I've been staying in my relative's place for quite sometime, and I rarely get to use the computer there. This is just a rare opportunity for me to use it, but I think I will be back and home and using PC at around Tuesday or Wednesday,

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old October 6th, 2013 (09:20 PM).
Larinelle
Purrfect Purple Paradise

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Larinelle
Oh, just found this thread. :'')

Well I used to be around this forum about 1-2 years ago or so and then pretty much.. disapeared. @.@';'
Back now (although with a new account) and hoping to stick around for longer this time - meaning I hope I won't be leaving haha. 3:
Old October 7th, 2013 (08:38 AM).
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Okay guys I'm not going to be leaving, but there's a chance I may be less active due to computer issues.

My computer has been overheating a lot lately and it tends to shut down on me without notice, and it gets annoying as well because you know, there's that chance that it will have to either go to the repairs or even worse I'll have to get a new computer again. So, depending on how bad the problem is there will be a chance I could be forced into using invisible mode.

So yeah, a bummer that my computer's such a hothead but it annoys me so that's why I may reduce my activity if the shut downs continue.
Old October 7th, 2013 (08:47 AM). Edited October 7th, 2013 by Axeliira.
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Welcome back Larinelle & Snorlax :3 I hope you guys stick around and... not leave. xD There's a lot of excitement on Pokemon coming your way, it's not worth missing out at all! :D

& see ya around Hikari! Hope you get your compy fixed soon. It probably needs cleaning.
that lights up the dark.
Old October 7th, 2013 (03:12 PM).
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Hey everyone, I'm back sooner than expected, I left about a month and a half ago, and I wasn't supposed to be able to return 'til the end of December, but I'm back early.

As some of you may know, I went on a small tour with my band, we had to cancel the rest of it because my husband was passing out at random times for no reason, and had some anger strikes(which he broke our drummer's nose during one of them). He got x-ray'd and we found out he has a brain tumor(he's going to be fine btw), so obviously we can't tour anymore for now.
He's having the surgery tonight, and he'll be able to leave on the twelfth or thirteenth, according to his doctor, so guess what I getting him as a welcome home present (hinthint on the bolded word ).

So anyways, I'm back, I'll probably just hang out in challenges, but if anybody wants to talk or anything, just VM(or PM) me.

and Hikari, I hope you get your computer fixed, I hate when my laptop shuts down for no reason.
Old October 9th, 2013 (06:18 PM).
Deja Vu
Smug Lord

Hey there, PokeCommunity. I honestly feel like I'm greeting an old friend. So I'll tell you about myself as if you were, in fact, an old friend. I started here a long time ago, maybe early 2009. I've operated under many different monikers here at PC, but this is still my original account. My last real activity here was February of 2011. I'm not as into Pokemon now as I was, considering my finances don't allow me to have the newer games. However, I remember loving the community here and hope it has not changed in my near two-year hiatus. I'm looking forward to easing my way back into the community. I digress. I'm an 18-year-old Journalism student at Indiana University. I grew up loving Pokemon much like the majority of people here. Over my time at PC I worked with sprites, comics and competitive trading. If anyone remembers me, or just wants to welcome me back, please reply or PM me.
Thanks PC,
Andy (Deja Vu)

3DS FC: 2681-1167-3593
SoulSilver FC: TBA
Shinies, Legendaries, etc.
Old October 9th, 2013 (09:17 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Welcome back WarriorCat and Deja Vu! You two came at a perfect time, actually!

WarriorCat, I'm terribly sorry about your husband and the cancellation of your tour. But it's the health of your husband that is very very important. I hope he has a successful surgery and recovers very soon! <3 Sending you my prayers.

I understand how you feel, Deja Vu. My expenses don't allow me to have the new games, but I blame college. It's a hassle, eh? :D But I hope to get them as soon as I can though!
that lights up the dark.
Old October 10th, 2013 (04:17 AM).
RR☆Oresama
Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Yahoo to RR☆Oresama
WELP I FOUND IT~

And get this, it hasn't been used like I thought it was! But now I no longer use that handle anymore. This IS the last post I'll make as ‎RR☆Oresama, BTW. XD If any of you guys recognize me, hit me up at my new username! :D

Quote originally posted by Bowen:
You guys may know me here as ‎RR☆Oresama
Formerly,
‎RR☆Oresama, now Bowen. :D
Old October 14th, 2013 (11:33 AM).
conicteam

Nature: Relaxed
After a three year hiatus, I have returned. However, I'm switching from this account to another one called gokaiblue.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 15th, 2013 (03:28 AM). Edited October 15th, 2013 by Endless_Void.
Endless_Void
Rawr

Nature: Naive
So After thinking about My stupid name I decide to transfer to a new Account called MaxedOutFreaky so yeah Bye!

Old October 15th, 2013 (06:09 AM).
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by conicteam:
After a three year hiatus, I have returned. However, I'm switching from this account to another one called gokaiblue.
Quote originally posted by ShatteredSoul:
So After thinking about My stupid name I decide to transfer to a new Account called XLR8 so yeah Bye!
Aww okay see you both in your new identities. I'll be sure to look out for you two!
Old October 15th, 2013 (04:04 PM).
GreyVirgo
•=ØInfinityØ=•

Nature: Serious
Hai I'm MaxedOutFreaky,The new account of ShatteredSoul!

So I'm re-introducing myself so yeah I'm Maxedoutfreaky,I live in Philippines,I love Pokemon Firered because when you erase ire it becomes Fred (The name my friends in school call me) and the title screen is awesome,My Favorite Pokemon are Lucario,Ditto,Dragonite and Umbreon. (More Info Below)

More and Arranged Info:

Username:Maxedoutfreaky

Favorite Pokemon Game: Pokemon Firered

Favorite Pokemon:Lucario,Ditto,Dragonite and Umbreon for the new Pokemon X/Y game it's Pancham.

All Pokemon Games Played: Pokemon Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Firered,Leafgreen,Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,Silver,Crystal and Pokemon Hacks.

Nature:Adamant

Yeah That's all Bye!

Other Forums Im In:

EGC Account: Grey
PHO Account: XLR8
LV Account: Grey

"I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
Old October 15th, 2013 (10:14 PM).
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Hai I'm MaxedOutFreaky,The new account of ShatteredSoul!

So I'm re-introducing myself so yeah I'm Maxedoutfreaky,I live in Philippines,I love Pokemon Firered because when you erase ire it becomes Fred (The name my friends in school call me) and the title screen is awesome,My Favorite Pokemon are Lucario,Ditto,Dragonite and Umbreon. (More Info Below)

More and Arranged Info:

Username:Maxedoutfreaky

Favorite Pokemon Game: Pokemon Firered

Favorite Pokemon:Lucario,Ditto,Dragonite and Umbreon for the new Pokemon X/Y game it's Pancham.

All Pokemon Games Played: Pokemon Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Firered,Leafgreen,Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,Silver,Crystal and Pokemon Hacks.

Nature:Adamant

Yeah That's all Bye!
Welcome back alot here is something agian to remind you about the PC

ask anything you need to me or to a staff members shyness can hold you back ! And if that can't solve the matter make a thread in Question & feedback forum okay. And you can easily customize your profile in user control panel of your, its on the left top side of the forum And don't forget to read the rules of the forum you visit casue there are some different rules of different forum. And you can go check non pokemon forum like General entertainment there you can talk about films,video games etc there are too many non pokemon forum you can visit, And also check Pokemon X& Y cause its hiting the people worldwide you know, and can't forgot about Pokemon club ther you can make your club and judge it ( You better ask the moderator of it for better details ) So as you see you can do alot of things here and people are just great here

Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battaling making hack etc etc. don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum. There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirments. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemons base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirments. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !

Now here are some forum you can visit

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 The Welcome Louge

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238 GEN IV Sub Forum

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164 GEN III Sub Forum

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15 Pokemon Anime Sub Forum

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 Emulation & RomHacking Forum

hope this helped
Old October 16th, 2013 (12:13 AM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Everyone, I might become less active, because my internet access is out, that I'm started to become Windvisible, again. I'm not leaving though, I'll try to keep active if I happen to be here, but sorry everyone, that I might be going invisible for weeks... I hope I can be back next month.

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old October 16th, 2013 (12:26 AM).
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Wind Heart:
Everyone, I might become less active, because my internet access is out, that I'm started to become Windvisible, again. I'm not leaving though, I'll try to keep active if I happen to be here, but sorry everyone, that I might be going invisible for weeks... I hope I can be back next month.
Aww okay see ya for now.

Do come back to full activity soon Windy!
Old October 17th, 2013 (12:39 AM).
awolfsquared
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Awww Windy, that's disappointing. I hope your Internet is fixed asap and you can come back again! See you later man.

Sponsored Links