The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 17th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Lucky1Yena
Just some guy

Advertise here
I'm gonna be away for a while. Having issues with pretty much all of my computers. Could be gone anything from a few days to a few months.
Patiently awaiting final versions of these hacks: TheJohto Legacy series - starting with the most complete one, the Christmas hack, Pokémon Liquid Crystal, Pokémon Crystal Dust, Pokémon DarkViolet, Pokémon Prism
Old October 17th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Okay guys I'm gonna be a bit less active because my computer had a BSOD moment and it's still overheating like heck, so there's a chance the overheating may be getting worse and I may have to have my computer sent to repairs. The BSOD moment (damn blue screen!) means I'll have to get my computer checked a lot in case the problem gets worse.

I will be invisible during this time until my issues are fixed. I'll still try and get on when I can!

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old October 17th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Lucky1Yena
Just some guy

Um... false alarm guys. Somehow the laptop fixed ITSELF. Sorry to alarm you all like that. I guess I'm not leaving yet after all.
Patiently awaiting final versions of these hacks: TheJohto Legacy series - starting with the most complete one, the Christmas hack, Pokémon Liquid Crystal, Pokémon Crystal Dust, Pokémon DarkViolet, Pokémon Prism
Old October 18th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Going away to Pennsylvania for two days. Not like anyone cares. No one will notice my absence.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old October 19th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Okay guys I guess the worst has been confirmed.

Given my computer shut down on me three times today I have basically confirmed it will need repairs. As a result, this means it's getting sent in to the repairs and given my brother's computer is suffering this same "thermal shutdown" issue that means I won't have a lot of time to come onto PC. The most I'll be able to handle is once or twice a week for around one hour, and as a result I will be invisible because it'll make little sense for me to actually be online. I also won't be getting on the battle server during this time.

So yeah, sadly I won't be on very often until I either get a new computer or my issues are fixed. See ya for now and I hope to return to full activity in the near future!

Old October 19th, 2013, 02:07 AM
CyanideEspeon
Strange Woman

After over two years, I'm back. I actually missed it here. For anyone that knows me, I think I have changed quite a bit.

Avid user of Pokémon from NPC trades.
Old October 19th, 2013, 09:58 AM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post

Given my computer shut down on me three times today I have basically confirmed it will need repairs. As a result, this means it's getting sent in to the repairs and given my brother's computer is suffering this same "thermal shutdown" issue that means I won't have a lot of time to come onto PC. The most I'll be able to handle is once or twice a week for around one hour, and as a result I will be invisible because it'll make little sense for me to actually be online. I also won't be getting on the battle server during this time.

So yeah, sadly I won't be on very often until I either get a new computer or my issues are fixed. See ya for now and I hope to return to full activity in the near future!
As I already said, that's unfortunate Nichole. Take your time to sort things out though. If you need to wait till you can buy a new computer that'll be okay. If you can get your old one fixed then that's good too. We'll miss you till then and see you when you can be more active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideEspeon View Post
After over two years, I'm back. I actually missed it here. For anyone that knows me, I think I have changed quite a bit.
Welcome back Cyanide! I don't remember you unfortunately, but doesn't mean I can't welcome you back. :) We all mature and change as we get older, I know that for sure (I cringe at almost everything I see that I posted online or even done offline when I was between 13 and 17 ), so any mistakes or stupid things you did back then are forgiven and should probably forgotten about. Just enjoy the time you have here now and remember to think over what you post. :3 See you around!

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old October 19th, 2013, 11:57 PM
NavyBlue
Artist

Hello [again]. I had to switch my account after forgetting my password and email password.
It's been about two months since my previous account [Navy Blue] was on, I wonder what has changed.

Good day.
Old October 20th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post

Oh my, Hikari... looks like you have the same issue as I am now... ): Take care Hika, and I hope your PC is fixed soon.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; October 20th, 2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old October 21st, 2013, 02:44 AM
Byrdy7

Hello guys, Im back after a year and a half absence. I wasn't really on here much back then anyway. I really got back into Pokemon with the release of X&Y. Hope to have a good time here
Old October 21st, 2013, 07:09 AM
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

It's official, guys. I'm finally back, I hope I can be active again like usual.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old October 23rd, 2013, 09:04 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Welcome back Windy, and welcome back Byrdy! It's wonderful to see you both active and well. :)

Not posting a blog entry, because I don't have much to say about my week-long absence. So yeah, I guess I count! :P
Old October 24th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Artnisum
Man without Destiny

Nature: Brave
i am non other then Rhytham in my second account just Write this thread cause i want that all the people knew that i am Rhytham

Last edited by Artnisum; October 24th, 2013 at 04:08 AM.
Old October 24th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Naxus_Darkstar
Team Warlock!!!!

Hi everyone, I doubt anyone remembers me, but I was a spriter here, must have been 4, 5 years ago haha. I just got X version so I'm back lurking around the current gen forums, I'll likely work my way into the trade and battle threads eventually. Who knows, I might even throw together some pixel art again. Nice to meet everybody!
Old October 25th, 2013, 02:35 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Hey guys. I'm gonna be inactive for about a week or so till my Internet gets back. You can read my current blog post for more details. See you later guys!

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old October 26th, 2013, 12:24 PM
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."

Hi! I've been away for about 8 months, due to school and exams and ugh. I'm not through them all yet, but thankfully got great results for the ones I have taken so far.

I'm back for now and I'm excited to catch up on what I've missed. :D

userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
Old October 26th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Reecho

Nature: Hardy
Hey, I know I just started on this site but my computer died with all my files in it I probably wont be on here for a bit.
Old October 28th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Shmew
Shmew The Mew Hybird

Nature: Adamant
Hey, I was known as Shizimiru but needed a name change... and im new to this form.. and well, hoping to contact some people around the webs who love pokemon like i do.. i have pokemon X and Y both me and my boyfriend play! we also plan on getting as much as we can... we also collect RL pokemon stuff and so much more, im hoping to reach out and have fun in game and out of game with all of you! we also have a FB page we are trying to make and well, may need help with it but need time to get to know people and get things planed... but heck, im hoping we can all have fun! im also looking for around my age, in there 20s or so, im 26 and my bf is 22, we love to have fun with pokemon =D

well, i have many ways of contact.. like messengers, here and so on.. heres some ways of contact!!

Email: [email protected]
FaceBook: (Look up Shizimiru i should come up as Catherine Buckel)

ALSO! my friend code on 3DS is...
1907-9215-2508 (PM ME YOURS SO I MAY ADD!)

(((Copyed this from old post, want yall to know the new name of mine and so on =) )))

Pokemon group on FB me and friends run!
Click Here For PokéSmart FB Page

A place for fun, contests, and trivia games! (Still in the works =D)
Old October 28th, 2013, 09:57 AM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
@Video Game Section

I'll be gone for about 4 days, spending Halloween with the family. Be back on the first!

~ Tim
Old October 28th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Peter Quill
Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw

Nature: Quiet
I've been gone from the forum for a while because of IRL stuff (acad problems, typhoons and stuff)
I'm back again after being inactive for awhile. It's good that the typhoon did not cause us that much damage. Our roof got blown away though and some of our stuff are rendered useless.

See you around the forums~

Louiecario in Miiverse | Click Kyogre to visit my gallery!
Old October 28th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Edward Newgate
Everyone is a child of the sea
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt Geiszler View Post
I've been gone from the forum for a while because of IRL stuff (acad problems, typhoons and stuff)
I'm back again after being inactive for awhile. It's good that the typhoon did not cause us that much damage. Our roof got blown away though and some of our stuff are rendered useless.

That's great news welcome back!
- Munna
- Duosion
- Espurr
Send me a message if you add me, then I will add you too
Old October 28th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Libra
I ain't insane, the world is just too serious...
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Timothy View Post
@Video Game Section

I'll be gone for about 4 days, spending Halloween with the family. Be back on the first!

~ Tim
You will be missed, anyways have fun ^_^

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old October 28th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
Well if anyone's noticed I've been really inactive and now I'm officially saying that I've just lost interest. Perhaps if/when I get X or Y I'll be reinterested, but as for now I'll be pretty much gone, save a few posts in the off topic forums.
Old October 28th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Timothy View Post
@Video Game Section

~ Tim
Okay see ya Tim, have fun and enjoy your Halloween!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt Geiszler View Post

Natural disasters always suck don't they? Do come back soon okay, we don't want to lose ya forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonchkrowsHaunting View Post
Hello I am Previously Dark leader Adam.

Now HonchkrowsHaunting! ;D
But you had an awesome name... oh well guess we can't stop you. I'll re-add your new alt soon and have fun with the new identity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandshrew4 View Post
Well if anyone's noticed I've been really inactive and now I'm officially saying that I've just lost interest. Perhaps if/when I get X or Y I'll be reinterested, but as for now I'll be pretty much gone, save a few posts in the off topic forums.
I understand if you want to enter lurker mode due to lack of topics, but at least you won't be gone forever. Good luck Sand!

Old October 28th, 2013, 06:20 PM
antemortem
resign to your demons

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to antemortem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandshrew4 View Post
Aw. Well, that's normal, losing interest. I do hope you get it back at some point, because I'll miss your presence around here. D:
[4:32:35 AM] Shinx: my nipples are permanently erect
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here