The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Cyrusman
Beginning Trainer

Pokemon Cyrus Online 2012

Main Site: http://www.pokecyrus.net
Main Forum: link removed
Download Game: http://pokecyrus.net
Game Statistics: http://pcodonate.zapto.org/statistics/

Features:
- Berry System
- Pokemon Feeding
- PvP: Max 2 Vs 2
- Party System
- Regular Pokemon Battles
- Pokemon Card Battles
- 1 Region
- Weather
- Day/Night
- Gyms
- Guilds
- Guild Wars
- Auction System
- Bank
- Shop System
- Pokemon Trading
- Evolving
- Pokemon Equips
- Paperdoll
- Capturing
- NPC Traders
- Pokemon Drops
- Battle System can be played with arrow keys
- Pokemon Instances
- Client + Patcher (Credits to Robin Perris).
- 1 Gigantic World
- And much more!

More Screenshots...:
Spoiler:

Watch spoilers for the screenshots! :)

Last edited by Cilerba; February 2nd, 2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: no linking to forums please
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:07 PM
Xavier_PokeNation
Togepi

I've played this game for a while. After some time the interfaces/GUIs made me quit, they don't follow a pattern/style line.

Keep working on it and goodluck

Old February 1st, 2012, 05:17 PM
xdanx
But you can call me Dan :)

This game needs WAY too much work. Interface is just annoying and battle system is even worst than that. It randomly bugs not letting you spend TPs, and hiding your battle window while in battle, making it impossible for you to fight or flee, and forcing player to completely restart client. Graphic style, sorry but it's just ugly, most of the buildings look old and grass animation isn't really good either, it should be more subtle. Sounds are just way too repetitive.

The idea isn't bad, having skills and all that, it's quite interesting, but it really needs a lot of work. Besides, website is way to outdated, guides and tutorials are mostly oriented to a previous version of the game, making them basically useless.

This would be my above all scores:

Idea: 7/10
GUI/Interface: 4/10
Graphic style: 4/10
Music: 6/10
General sounds: 4/10
Community: 5/10

I don't hate it, but I just don't like it. I don't consider this game worths a 600mb installation :/
Old February 2nd, 2012, 01:56 PM
Jasmine Rain
Unhatched Egg

Thank you xdanx! You took the words right from my mouth! :D
Old February 2nd, 2012, 02:58 PM
The 100 Mega Shock
Donator Tier 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrusman View Post
Pokémons is not a word. Pokémon's should be used when referring to a single Pokémon or a group of them (e.g "the Pokémon's attack fell" but this should rarely be used as games refer to Pokémon by their names)

Sloppy writing leaves an extremely poor impression on people when they play games.

Last edited by The 100 Mega Shock; February 2nd, 2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old February 8th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Symbol
Playing Pokemon White

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Symbol
Good to see i'm not alone on this one.

This game is terrible, I highly suggest you just do not play it, the game SUCKS.
This game has been out 4+ years and hasn't had much improvement at all. Plus most of the community/mods are pretty much retarded/have low IQ's. Idk how they were recruited as mods.

All in all, this game has been out 4+ years and still hasn't improved much. Its a cycle, wipe all characters, restart the game, try to improve, fail, repeat.

Don't waste your time with this fail of an "mmo".

Old September 4th, 2012, 03:55 AM
DEADy
Beginning Trainer

oh u guys dont know what u talking about. if the game is so crap like u talk about it would have over 100-200 active players...

Play it for like 3 years sure mybe more and its the best poke mmorpg at this time, played others too like pwo,pdod, but when found this stoped searching for a better ones because there is none out there yet....

pwo is the most played mybe bacause its way to easy...make a 100s team in a weak or two...beat all gyms...that u call a game?

And in other games all pokes almost same moves, stats.
Here u can make a unique poke by yourself with tp system and make alot new strategies
Old September 4th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Um.. DEADy, you just revived a thread that's over the revival limit (two months). Please keep this in mind when posting.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links