The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old September 9th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Took about three days to get my Deino to level 64 to have it evolve into Hydreigon on Black. Took 3 weeks to get my Bagon, Dratini, and Larvitar to their final forms in Soul Silver. They all got about 2 hours of straight grinding each. I tend to level for a certain time limit. All four had Lucky Egg on.

The EXP Modifier and Audino spam helped Deino level really fast.

I kinda agree that some of the older Pokemon should have their levels scaled back, but I remember people making the same complaints about Dratini in the days of Red/Blue/Silver/Gold because it was one of the hardest to train.

Still to this date I have never gotten any of my Pokemon over level 80 outside of Pokemon Black and White and I still have my original Soul Silver and Pearl intact and return to train what team I have on them for about three or four hours when I'm bored enough to do so.

Just for future games if they keep the EXP scaling I wish they would be able to re-scale the levels in which some evolve. Since its set in stone, they really can't though.
Old September 9th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Ninjagon
Back from a break.

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjagon
I think they could've of cooled down a bit with Deino. Lv. 50 JUST to get to 2nd evo? Pretty outrageous. But I found it pretty easy to level up from there.

There aren't many Lions left in the world now, yet poachers still exist. Even though it is illegal it still happens. Don't have anything to do with poaching - Take pride in your actions (pun intended)
Old September 9th, 2012, 11:36 PM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyem View Post
You were prattling on about how you thought that the Ralts line was overpowered at the point you got it.

If you want to whine about an overpowered Pokemon early on, then whine about Sigilyph, that's much more of a problem.
I never said anything along those lines though..

All I was saying is how Kirlia has way too ridiculously low stats for being the middle stage of that line.
Old September 9th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
All I was saying is how Kirlia has way too ridiculously low stats for being the middle stage of that line.
Well, for correction Kirlia has the lowest stat total of any middle stage Pokemon that is not cocoon-based.

Sponsored Links