Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 15th, 2012, 08:01 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
... mind blown. That's an amazing idea, I didn't think he'd show up again at all but it would be very interesting! I bet he's actually in the game himself, that way he'd never be arrested or killed since he'd be connected to the Nerve Gear and if they disconnected him, he'd die and never be able to stop the game :o If this is true then I really hope he is a boss or something and he's just a really kickass player that they have to fight. Him solo'ing against Kirito would be a very epic showdown! Although I can't imagine him playing fairly without editing the game's mechanics or something like he did at the start >.>

So I have Blade's permission to start a new topic! I'm wondering if you guys would want to live in Aincrad? If the Nerve Gear was real and you knew that if you played this game you wouldn't be able to get out without completing it, would you play it? You can answer either ignoring the "dying in game = dying in reality" thing or including it, or maybe answer both! It'd be a lot of time lost from the real world, but the experiences in the game could be just as valuable as those in real life based on Kirito and Asuna's relationship. So would you play it?
Yeah, maybe Kayaba can manipulate it, but doesn't that mean if he's in the game he's practically using a nerve gear as well so maybe he's trapped somewhere in the game...

But, I think for him to be the creator he should have made a custom nerve gear for his use only that can logout and manipulate things in Aincrad...

And about living in Aincrad...

I love my families and friends to risk my life going there... xD
But, if it doesn't include dying when you die, and the inability to logout in the game, definitely 100% sure that I'll love to live in Aincrad!

Anyways just finished watching episode 11 and I say it was great! Kirito and Asuna look good as a couple and I think Yui looks kinda like Idk, Kirito and Asuna's daughter, just look at the face Asuna's, Hair Kirito's, Eye Color, Kirito's, Eye shape Asuna's, and Cuteness Asuna's... xD

And I'm just wondering, Why is Netto Azure not here? xD
Old September 17th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
HI there~ After I've finally caught up with the series, I want to join as well if you don't mind. :3

Username: Miss Doronjo

Who is your favourite character?
It's a little tough to say - almost all the characters in the show are pretty cool in their own way. Like, as everyone said, Kirito, being the little badass that he is, but also showing a goofy, yet naive side to him sometimes; he's pretty awesome! Lisbeth is also pretty cool; she's pretty nice, and kind of quirky - she was cute in the episode where she created Dark Repulser for Kirito too. :3

I'm wondering if you guys would want to live in Aincrad?
I dunno, it depends. There's a lot of things in Aincrad that you can't do in real life, like marrying young, being a young age like 15 where you can live alone, etc. That and the obvious monster busting. (And cooking is a cinch when mastered ^^)

Buuuut it's way more dangerous in Aincrad where if you die there, you'd die in real life, and there are more chances that you can die outside the rural places, which there's a greater chance that you'd die at a young age. @_@ Plus at the same time, there are things you can do at the real world that you can't do in Aincrad. So, for me, It's sort of fifty-fifty.

Anyway, away from that, I watched episode 11:

Spoiler:
it was pretty heart warming! I love Kirito and Asuna's new house~ It does look peaceful and quiet~ Yui is also pretty cute too - I hope she can stay; those three look really happy together, like a family. ^^

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old September 17th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

@Tsuitc: Awesome, you're a SAO fanatic now. Watch them all and catch up! :D

@tajaros and AlexOzzyCake: Oh my lord that sounds amazing. :O If he's the final boss, he probably has 9999 HP and well ldldfdfg this story should have a happy ending. :(

@CWP: True, but if by 2020 they could design this thing, there could~ be a way to hack it. SAO caught the media's attention. Just wondering what's going on in the real world. i am a boring person

@Miss Doronjo: I LOVE YOUR LISBETH SIG. I'm pretty much right with you there on my response to the topic.

I wouldn't play it if I knew that I couldn't log out until I beat it. I can't beat a video game in one sitting several years. The odds are against me in many ways. It requires way too much time of my life, even if virtual lives are fun and convenient. That cooking! D;

Episode 11...
Spoiler:
Yui is creepy cute. I love how she called them mama and papa. <3 I think she's a glitch or something, lol.
Even if it's a short life, burn hot and bright and overtake the moment. That's my way of life.
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Mmm, actually, I think cooking in Aincrad will be far less stressful, but albeit... a bit boring imo, because you'd have to spend the majority of your time reading recipes more than cooking. When it -is- time to cook, it'll only take a few seconds. I dunno, I guess I'm one of those people who tend to enjoy preparing a meal more than actually eating it. ;-;

Spoiler:
huh, a glitch... that would be interesting. :3 perhaps she's also a hidden code that unlocks a certain level of the game?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 18th, 2012, 02:08 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Is anyone else wondering why she seems to be the only glitch after 2 years? Don't you think that there should have been a few more glitches popping up other then just one?
Its such a huge game it must have been hard to make sure nothing was messing up..
Old September 18th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Is anyone else wondering why she seems to be the only glitch after 2 years? Don't you think that there should have been a few more glitches popping up other then just one?
Its such a huge game it must have been hard to make sure nothing was messing up..
Yeah, but I think the majority of glitches were fixed prior to the beta testing of the game already. Or maybe they were fixed during the span of the last two years (which was off-screen I guess?) But yeah, it'd be kind of hard to maintain one, huge game without, I dunno, some sort of 'clean up' program.. or something. So maybe there are still some glitches out there.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Netto Azure
<<38th Generation Leaf Knight>>

Nature: Gentle
I never go to OC so I didn't see this. Otherwise I'd have made this months ago. Didn't think there was demand for pne lol.

Username: Netto Azure

Fave characters: That aside I try to be a little unique with my fave characters so my current ones are Recon and Sinon if u guys got past the SAO arc.

Live in Aincrad?: Nah I like having both RL and Net life. I'll wait for ALO instead :3

Kayaba theory: Hehehehehe ;D

Glitches: There's an advanced maintainance program called Cardinal that fixes glitches and regulates mob spawns to prevent exploits. The game is fair in that way.
Elmairy Leaf
Class: Leaf Knight
LV. Moderator

“Sun, are you really all right? Does it hurt? Do you need help? Are you sure?”

Old September 19th, 2012, 05:12 PM
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner's Avatar
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner
☁Blown Away

Nature: Relaxed
Okay so I'm officially caught up *cheers*
Spoiler:
I can't believe Kuradeel was in Laughing Coffin but I'm glad he's dead! :D
I'm really worried about Yuri because she might get in their way when Kirito and Asuna are clearing Floors but they are on a break so idk.
I was really sad when Sachi died :/.

Sure why not but I would want to have the freedom to log out and live my normal life and it's scary how Kirito has had a few near death moments :/ so Yes if I could log out. No if I had to stay until I died or beat the game which probably wouldn't happen with me playing lol
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
I don't think she's a glitch, I think she's a ghost or something designed to lure them in and earn their trust then attack them when they don't expect it; something like that. The whole possession-esque thing that happened at the end of the last episode was scary though! When she suddenly jerks her head round and srgjhdslghdsflg *cries* That does kind of make me doubt that she's meant to be in the game but... I dunno. Considering Asuna saw a ghost like Kirito was describing and the forest is supposed to be full of ghosts like that, I really wouldn't be surprised if she was just a ghost and she's playing along or something.
Old September 21st, 2012, 01:18 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

This is a spoiler!

Don't Click this if you don't wan't to be spoiled!

Spoiler:
I'm warning you!
Spoiler:
No, don't read it!
Spoiler:
It will ruin your life... xD
Spoiler:
It will be the end of Aincrad!
Spoiler:
Last chance don't click it!
Spoiler:
Hey, guys I just confirmed it Kayaba is the final boss in the form of Heatcliff, so that means Kayaba is in the Game all along, So that means after Kirito has cleared the Game, Kayaba is dead! right Netto?

Last edited by tajaros; September 21st, 2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old September 21st, 2012, 03:05 AM
Netto Azure

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
This is a spoiler!

Spoiler:
Hey, guys I just confirmed it Kayaba is the final boss in the form of Heatcliff, so that means Kayaba is in the Game all along, So that means after Kirito has cleared the Game, Kaya is dead! right Netto?

Go read the Light Novels from Baka-Tsuki. It's way more fun than reading summary spoilers.

Still to answer your question...
Spoiler:

Yes Kayaba is dead. He killed himself by using the NerveGear to create a copy of his Fluctlight (aka his soul) which, due to the NerveGear being a breakthrough tech required that his brain be also microwaved to death with only a 1 out of a 1000 chance of being successful. Which we find out at the end of ALO was successful.

Also rereading GGO/Phantom Bullet. Sinon is such a BAMF <3 Here have some awesome fanart.

Elmairy Leaf
LV. Moderator

Old September 21st, 2012, 04:36 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I don't think she's a glitch, I think she's a ghost or something designed to lure them in and earn their trust then attack them when they don't expect it; something like that. The whole possession-esque thing that happened at the end of the last episode was scary though! When she suddenly jerks her head round and srgjhdslghdsflg *cries* That does kind of make me doubt that she's meant to be in the game but... I dunno. Considering Asuna saw a ghost like Kirito was describing and the forest is supposed to be full of ghosts like that, I really wouldn't be surprised if she was just a ghost and she's playing along or something.
I wonder how ghosts came to be in the virtual world. Well... they're ghosts with unearthly powers, buuuut... it seems weird to me. Does it mean that ghosts can pass through between the real and virtual world at will?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 21st, 2012, 04:50 AM
Annay
Unhatched Egg

Send a message via Skype™ to Annay
Oh God.I loveee this light!! *O*

Username: Annay

Who is your favorite character?hm...very hard this question...I love Kirito...but i prefer Asuna!she is very sweet and strong at the same time.
(I liked the image of the topic)

The sage never says everything he thinks, but always thinks everything he says.Aristotle
Sorry for the difficulty of the words...

Old September 21st, 2012, 12:55 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
This is a spoiler!

Spoiler:
Hey, guys I just confirmed it Kayaba is the final boss in the form of Heatcliff, so that means Kayaba is in the Game all along, So that means after Kirito has cleared the Game, Kaya is dead! right Netto?
KLDJGLJDF WHY DID I READ THIS. ;; Well that's the ending spoilt for me :D But I must say now that I know this, it does make a fair amount of sense. I won't say more because spoilers but yeah, I'm not entirely surprised :p
Old September 21st, 2012, 10:27 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Why drop massive spoilers like that!! Thats harsh bro! Harsh to us all!

I dont really understand what Yui is but I dont think she can really be anything other then a player, maybe her unique skill hides her stuff!
Old September 21st, 2012, 10:30 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Why drop massive spoilers like that!! Thats harsh bro! Harsh to us all!

I dont really understand what Yui is but I dont think she can really be anything other then a player, maybe her unique skill hides her stuff!
Sorry, But, I said it was a spoiler...

Yeah, your right about YUI, but I still think she's a glitch... xD
Ok, I'm not gonna read the LN I don't wan't to spoil myself anymore...
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:06 AM
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Sorry, But, I said it was a spoiler...

Yeah, your right about YUI, but I still think she's a glitch... xD
Ok, I'm not gonna read the LN I don't wan't to spoil myself anymore... :)
Spoiler:
I'm honestly thinking something happened when Kirito and Asuna got married, and they had a kid together. Maybe that's why she had the reasoning to called them her parents. If you think about it, she's got Kirito's black hair and Asuna's brown eyes...
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:36 AM
Netto Azure

Quote:
Ok, I'm not gonna read the LN I don't wan't to spoil myself anymore...
What, no, that sucks, go read it. It's a great series and such an expansive one too.
Elmairy Leaf
LV. Moderator

Old September 22nd, 2012, 01:40 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Hey, episode 12 is up~ My thoughts in the spoiler:

Spoiler:

It was really sad. ;w; I wanted Yui to be there with Kirito and Asuna for a really long time, but... I guess it wasn't meant to be. Though, I guess it was kind of speculated that she was some type of program or code, hinting at the opening theme, but, I didn't expect this. Over all, it's a pretty heartwarming episode. <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
What, no, that sucks, go read it. It's a great series and such an expansive one too.
Haha, I'm no really sure If I'm gonna read it or not, but maybe I'm gonna start with ALO and just wait for the SAO episodes...

Just watched Episode 12
Spoiler:
So YUI is a program?, how could they even restore it back in the real world? xD
The Boss in the Dungeon was super strong and YUI beated the hell out of him... xD
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Netto Azure

Quote:
Haha, I'm no really sure If I'm gonna read it or not, but maybe I'm gonna start with ALO and just wait for the SAO episodes...

Just watched Episode 12
Spoiler:
So YUI is a program?, how could they even restore it back in the real world? xD
The Boss in the Dungeon was super strong and YUI beated the hell out of him... xD
I was going to recommend that now that Yui has been introduced properly.

As for the episode. I almost cried. ;;
Elmairy Leaf
LV. Moderator

Old September 22nd, 2012, 09:58 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Hi everyone! Now that I'm hopelessly addicted to this show, I thought I would try to join the fun over here. :D

Username: Claire*

Would you want to live in Aincrad?
Hmm, tough question. I would have to say yes however. The way I see it, Aincrad is not much different from the real world. People get so worked up about when your character dies you die. How is that different from the world we live in now? We don't get a second chance anyway. The only difference being, in Aincrad you have a lot more freedom. In my opinion of course.

Granted, we don't have to fight for our lives on a daily basis. :\

Just to answer the previous question as to my favorite character. I really liked the very minor character of Keita. I also adored Sachi.
Spoiler:
Don't read to avoid early spoilers.
Spoiler:
Curse being the expense of setting the emotional thematics of the series.

As to the latest episode (12): I'm not afraid to admit to my waterworks... >.>

Last edited by Claire*; September 22nd, 2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old September 30th, 2012, 10:15 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Nature: Quiet
Firstly, thank you TwilightBlade for starting up this thread. I only found out about the anime because of it

Username: FrostPheonix
Answer current topic:
Would you want to live in Aincrad?
If you mean the game thinging.... yeah. Looks cool, the concept of you having superpowers is really appealing too
But I wouldn't want to be stuck. If you could actually get out, like expected, then it would have been cool. But if you can't, I would not want to ever be in it. Unless you get out automatically if u die, like in inception

EDIT: I wouldn't want to live there. I mean, the concept of a nerve-gear, and of VR mmo is cool, but living there would creep me out. Especially the fact that I would die if i died in game. Also, if it had worked the way it should, I might have gotten an something like a multiple-personality disorder :/

new episode is out I got it today, gonna see it and twelve today and finally be up-to-date.

You guys seen it yet? All of the comments keep saying that its a cliffhanger :/.

Last edited by FrostPheonix; September 30th, 2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: double post merge
Old September 30th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Episode 13 is pretty good, yes it does end on a cliffhanger.
Old October 6th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Netto Azure

Anyone seen episode 14 yet? It's a great episode I think. Very touching.
Elmairy Leaf
LV. Moderator

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here