The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
(Gonna reuse a character and try to build a future scenario for him. Sorry it took so long.)

Name: Mark Wilson

Appearence:

(Couldn't really match his hair style with the character creator. His older self's hairstyle is basicly the same. You can use both pictures for reference but the picture on the left will be the clothing he will be wearing for this RP. Couldn't scale the picture to be smaller. Sorry!)

Personality: Mark is cheerful, determined, and like most young trainers, determined to become the champion of the Pokemon League. He's very good at keeping calm during intense situations and is mostly chilled out and relaxed. Still, even with all of that, he has a tendency to become easily stressed when overwhelmed with several things at once. Whenever he has a set goal such as developing a strategy with his Pokemon, he'll also tend to become obsessed with fulfilling his goal until it is achieved. He has a very big sense of justice and always tries to help others when he can.

Due to past events in his life, Mark has developed a very large phobia to large bodies of water, something Mark has always wanted overcome but never could since nearly drowning from a wild Frillish when he was 14.

Pokemon:

Snype (Sableye)
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Detect, Foul Play, Shadow Sneak, Taunt
Item: Black Glasses

Len (Poliwraith)
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Belly Drum, Rest, Brick Break, Waterfall
Item: Lum Berry (Mark makes sure to pack himself with a supply of them)

Commodore (Porygon-Z)
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Tri Attack, Substitute, Nasty Plot, Ice Beam
Item:

Able (Ninjask)
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Baton Pass, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Substitute

Kara (Gliscor)
Ability: Poison Heal
Moves: Toxic, Earthquake, Cross Poison, Ice Fang

Summary of how Mark prepared: Mark was very early on his first journey around the Kanto region before receiving an anonymous letter about a tournament held on a remote island. He didn't find anything about a remote island suspicious at the time, considering his academy was on an island as well so he accepted the challenge and headed for Vermilion city to get onto the ship. He brought along five Pokemon on his team, saving space to possibly catch and train a new Pokemon while he was at the island.

Other Useful information: Mark was trained in an Academy when he was around the age of 14. Spending all of his time there learning of Pokemon, he has a very good understanding of battling and various battle strategies. He has yet to be perfect and he never considers his team complete as he always aims to change them up to take on anything that he might encounter.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old October 14th, 2012, 06:48 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
A very detailed SU megaman, glad to have you.

Note on NPCs: I am removing all NPC's except the big bad. Feel free to create your own NPC characters for any interactions you feel are needed but try to keep them at a minimum. If the antagonist needs to be used you may, but for most major events I'll probably control his actions. They'll be gone soon.
Old October 14th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
So, have you already submitted the main rp thread or are we going to have to be slaves to agonizing waiting time? On NPCs I am cool with that.
Old October 16th, 2012, 10:13 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I'm going to submit it either today or tomorrow so you won't have to wait too long. Is there anyone here who specifically wants to post first or should I just do it since I'm the GM?

Edit: I have just submitted the IC thread. Hopefully it will be up soon.

Last edited by gimmepie; October 17th, 2012 at 06:46 AM.
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:33 AM
yiliang99
Unhatched Egg

Name:Yi Liang
Age 13
Appearance:
Spoiler:

credits to Pokedex-Himori from devinart.

Personality:
Spoiler:
He is helpful and likes to take care of pokemon.When he sees a injuried pokemon he will help to cure it and be friends with the pokemon.He is also very brave.He likes to go adventure and likes to train his pokemon.He always choose what he wants to eat or what he does not want to eat.To him Pokemon is his first life and eating is his second life.He always want to do most of the things quickly and he don't like to wait.He always likes to waste the money he get from winning trainers to buy some staff.

Team :
Spoiler:
1.Venusaur
Moves:Razor Leaf,Vine Whip, Solar Beam,Sunny day
Ability: overgrow

2.Eevee
Moveshadow Ball,Scratch,Tail Whip,Tackle
Ability:Adaptability

3.Alakazam
Moves:Future Sight,Psycic,Confusion,Metrome
Ability:Inner Focus

Arcaine
Moves:Flamethrower,Fire Blast,extream speed,Tackle
Ability:run away

5.Croconaw
Movesurf,bubble,bite,leer
Ability:Torrent

A summary of how they spent their preparation day:
Spoiler:
To prepare for the day,he spend lots of his money to buy potions and revive to heal his pokemon since there is no pokemon center or pokemon mart.He also train his pokemon by fighting each other.In that day,he also train his pokemon with some training activities like training their speed,strength,accuracy and of course defence.

Other useful info:
Spoiler:
He lives in johto with his family,because his father is a pokemon trainer,he always sees his father battle with other trainers. He also have a sister which always force him to go to school.In school,he is always getting high marks in pokemon test.He gets his very first pokemon which is a bulbasaur from his father.He has talent in pokemon battles,since he train a lot his bulbasaur is now a venasaur.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by yiliang99; October 22nd, 2012 at 03:10 AM. Reason: is this great for the preparetion day?
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Fireflight
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Hey, was wondering if you had room for one more?
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:53 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Yi Liang can you tidy up your SU and maybe put more detail into your characters personality? After that I may accept you. Not to be offensive or anything.

Fireflight I have/had two spots (since ytfel isn't showing I reopened his spot). I have reserved that spot for you if you can get your SU in soon.

Note: Our IC thread has been accepted and is ready for use. I don't have any particular qualms about other people going first so if I have accepted you (not reserved a spot, accepted) you can go first. I'll try to get a post in very shortly (a day, 2 days if something with my assignment goes wrong).
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:28 PM
yiliang99
Unhatched Egg

is my information enough?Just edited the post.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 20th, 2012, 05:37 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Your pokemon need abilities (that they actually can possess), you need to say what he did on his one day prep at the island. SHOULD be fine once that is done but I recommend you keep practising your English skills

Edit: I have posted in the IC thread. Let me know if you notice any errors I'm fairly tired and just typed the whole post then. I hope you'll all join in soon.

Last edited by gimmepie; October 20th, 2012 at 08:43 AM.
Old October 20th, 2012, 04:41 PM
yiliang99
Unhatched Egg

alright I edit the post again,just add pokemon abilitys and add some sentence in A summary of how they spent their preparation day

Old October 21st, 2012, 07:51 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

You still seem to be misunderstanding the preparation day. The bad guy gave everyone a day to prepare after they arrived on the island. The summary is how your character spent that time (read everyone else's SU or check my own character sheet for examples). If you want to post about before he got to the island put it in other useful information. This is your last chance or I'll have to decline you. Sorry if I'm coming of as irritable or something here but you have received more than enough explanation in the OP and the rest of my comments.

Edit: I'm not planning to post again in the IC until more of you have (So far only Koyan and I have posted). I figure if after a few days nobody else has I'll go ahead though.

Last edited by gimmepie; October 21st, 2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:16 AM
yiliang99
Unhatched Egg

just edited my preparation day.If I'm not accepted,I will feel the same so just say the truth.

Old October 22nd, 2012, 04:41 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Sorry Yi Liang I have to decline you. That was far better but it is fairly obvious you have not read the information carefully.
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:36 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Okay looking good so far guys. Still waiting on Fire's SU and for Tuxedo to post in the IC but I think we have gotten off to a good start so far.

Edit: I went ahead and posted in the IC again just to keep the story moving forward.
Old October 29th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Ponee
You light up my world ♥

Hi! Are there any spots open?
Old October 30th, 2012, 12:10 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

There is a spot open right now :D.
Any details you need are in the OP
Old October 30th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Ponee
You light up my world ♥

Name: Capri

Appearance: Capri has spent her entire life working on her father's ranch which has given her very defined arm and leg muscles. Her skin is a rather pale, even though she is usually outside for at least 8 hours a day. She is about 5'6 and lean. She has long curly auburn colored hair with side bangs that reach just below her eyes, which are light green. She has tiny freckles along her cheeks and nose.

Her outfit of choice for the tournament is a pair of black leggings a long with a red cami with an unzipped white jacket over top of it. She wears a pair of worn out red sneakers that has many scuffs on the toes. She has a bracelet with 6 pokeballs attached to it, one of which is empty.

Inside her book bag she has a cantine, a rope, a pair of jeans and a hoodie, extra socks, and an 'emergency candy bar'.

Personality: Capri has a long history, but to make it short she is an only child that has lived with her father her entire life. Her father is a hard man to get a long with, but he has taught Capri how to be strong, mentally and physically. She is very competitive, but she believes in fair play and in the right situation, she would use teamwork to win. She does not think fast though and sometimes panics when things get difficult.

Team:

Crim
Rapidash(Male)
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Poison Jab, Flare Blitz, Quick Attack, Ember

Flower
Furret (Female)
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Fury Swipes, Slam, Dig, Iron Tail

Swiper
Mightyena (Male)
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Sand Attack, Bite, Shadow Ball, Thunder Fang

Boogie
Floatzel (Male)
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Aqua Jet, Swift, Ice Fang, Sonic Boom

Malcolm
Scraggy (Male)
Ability: Shed Skin
Moves: Low Kick, Headbutt, Faint Attack, Brick Break

Summary:
Spoiler:
Capri spent the day examining the area, figuring out which place would be the best to camp out for the night. It would have to a good hiding spot, or else she would have to constantly move before anyone finds her spot. Along the way she picked berries for a late meal and sticks to help make a fire. She let Flower scurry a long beside her to keep her company. Capri eventually found a small cave and spent the rest of the night covering it with branches and leaves so people would not see it.

Other useful info: Capri doesn't mind forming an alliance with a small group of people as long as they do their fair share of work.

Crim was a wild Ponyta that Capri tamed on her ranch. Crim is her most prized possession and her first pokemon.

Capri has traveled around each region and has managed to pick up one pokemon from each of them, but she has not defeated any of the gyms. . She is originally from a small ranch in the middle of Kanto.
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:14 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Okay Iwasapony you're in
Start posting as soon as you can.
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:40 PM
Ponee
You light up my world ♥

Thank you very much.

I'm excited to use Capri, I have a lot of interesting ideas for her and I think forming an alliance with someone(or a group) would be fun!
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:33 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Yeah I have been thinking of sticking Zayne into a group or something, but with his character that likely won't happen until he knows people well enough or is in a desperate situation. I'm sure we all have interesting ideas for our characters.
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:05 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Things are starting to get good, keep it up everyone
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:45 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

This is just a reminder to you all to keep posting. We don't want our RP dying now, do we? Also as a note, Fireflight's spot is no longer reserved since he hasn't been active since the 20th of October so spread the word incase someone you know is interested in the (once again open) final spot.
Old November 24th, 2012, 06:43 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

It has been a long time since someone posted, where is everyone?
Old November 24th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Kinda waiting for the others to post ahead of me.
Old November 25th, 2012, 02:33 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

It would be good for the others to become a little more involved definitely but if they don't post in the next day or so I see no problems with you continuing as long as you don't move time too far forward. If you have other ways of contacting the RPers please do
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links