The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old September 11th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Bang
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
So... I`m from Chile, I speak Spanish & english.
I like so much Pokémon & the Rom Hacking.
I have a Rom Hacking proyect, its name is "Pokemon Lucem Vitae" thats name is in latim
In english is "Pokemon life light"

I have wanted to learn ASM
& I hope to be accepted.

Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pokemondeseodelavida01.png‎
Views:	27
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	65960  
Old September 11th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Mmm, so you're from Chile, eh? <3 I live in Canada myself, but I aim to travel the world... someday~ I'll add Chile to my list. ^^

Your hack sounds interesting~ <3 A lot of people who sign-up in this forum are also interested in ROM-Hacking, where, if you were to go to the Emulation board, you can meet a lot of them! Also, you can show off your hack when and if it's finished. :3

Anywho, welcome to the forums! Feel free to start a convo with anyone who interests you~ they won't bite! You can also give me a VM or PM anytime if you wanna chat with me. (;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old September 11th, 2012, 01:17 PM
kokotko
雷君

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to kokotko
Hello, Bang, welcome to PC!
It's great that you work on your very own ROM...
I don't do ROM hacking myself as I don't know how+I don't have a good access to a computer that is necessary for that
I always wanted to contribute to any ROM development and once I get a laptop I'm gonna participate, too. Anyway, I wish you best of luck with your ROM and have fun exploring PC!

ポケットモンスター RULEZ!!!
Gotta experience 'em all!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here