The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

View Poll Results: What's your preferred method of corrective eyesight?
Glasses 28 82.35%
Contact lenses 3 8.82%
Fixed Surgery (Lasik as an example) 2 5.88%
Other 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 13th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
Contact Lenses all the way ! As soon as I could get rid of my glasses, I went for the lenses ;P Fortunately my myopia is not really strong, so I could wear glasses only during class, but now I'm happy to always be able to see perfectly. It's not that I don't like glasses... It's just that I prefer my look without them. They give me a too serious expression.

Old September 13th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Altomare
Purupuru!

Glasses. I don't like contacts and surgery is way to expensive. My pair of glasses suit me just fine.
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Twilight Sky
» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪

Send a message via AIM to Twilight Sky Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight Sky
Ha, I have terrible vision, so I'm working on getting contacts soon. :x Colored contacts are the best ones~
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
I don't need anything right now, but most of the men in my family have had a history of bad eyesight starting in about their mid 20's, which isn't all that far away for me (as it is, my eyesight is slightly below 20-20 right now).

I'll probably just end up going with glasses when the inevitable day comes. I don't like anything going near my eyes, so I couldn't imagine putting contacts in, or better yet getting surgery on them.
Old September 25th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
I've worn glasses for the past 15 years now, and I can't really imagine getting rid of them any time soon. That's not to say that I don't want to get rid of them... I'm just too used to them to envisage a glasses-free future. Having said that, I really do want laser-eye surgery. I do think I look better without glasses, so it's just a case of scraping together the funds and making sure my prescription doesn't change for the next two years. Fun times! :D
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Glasses by far. They're the most convenient in my opinion and look rather good on me (so I'm told aha), so I've grown to like them. At first I was horrified over having to wear them but eventually grew to like them a lot. n_n

Old September 25th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Glasses! I do have contact lenses for special occasions, but I rarely wear them otherwise these days. Reason being because it's such a hassle and when I do wear them I am the worst and keep them in until my eyes say 'NO TAKE THEM OUT'. Sooo... I usually just wear my glasses because they're easier.
Old September 26th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Are there Oceans in Space?
abc.

Nature: Quirky
Contact lenses. I wear my glasses like when I'm lazy or something, but I prefer contact lenses.
Old September 29th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Glasses for me. The thought of sticking something (i.e., a contact lens) in my eyeball horrifies me and my insurance doesn't cover corrective eye surgery. If it did, I'd probably opt for the surgery because wearing my glasses for long periods of time dries my eyes out and makes them miserably itchy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP