The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 11th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Dr. Fuji
Beginning Trainer

If you play Pokemon Online you will probably recognize me I've been an avid competitive battler for nearly 3 years on the program. However I started getting bored with the same old, same old when I decided to try some hacks I was instantly hooked and have now at least tried/started practically every hack in existence. Not gonna lie I made this account primarily so I can more easily download hacks however I will try to be helpful.

P.S. I realize my name is almost identical to drfuji's and I'm sorry about that I tried a few others but they were all taken if I think of a new name I'll change it although I've been Dr. Fuji for nearly 3 years now on other forums.
Old September 11th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Well, from one veteran competitive battler to another, I say welcome! Mmm, yeah, I agree that sometimes, it is tedious of seeing similar strategies and pokemon over, and over, hence why I tend to use variety at times, but... meh.

Don't worry - a lot of people join here to look at the hacks, so you're not alone in that regard. :3 I believe the Hacks Showcase is the board you want; you can download ROM Hacks from other members. There's also The Showcase over at the Game Development board, if you want to have a look at the progressing pokemon games being made too.

Well, I do hope that you'll also take a look at the many other boards here~ <3 For instance, there's the Competitive Battling board, where as you now, all pokemon competitive related things are discussed there. From RMTs, to general competitive discussion.

But again, it's really nice meeting you, and I hope you'll have a great blue whale of a stay. <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old September 11th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Hey Dr. Fuji! There's no need to apologise for having great taste in usernames

You wouldn't be the first and I'm sure you won't be the last person to join so they can download hacks XD. It's a mad world down there in the Emulation kingdom, everybody's got something to put on show lol.

In any case welcome and I hope you enjoy your hacks! Should you ever decide to take a wander around the rest of the forum, hopefully I'll see you around :D

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old September 11th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
Nah, there's no need to apologize. There are quite a few people with similar usernames around here - besides, if it's a name you've stuck with for a while, there shouldn't be a need to change unless you truly want to. n_n Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Ooh, a competitive battler, I see? That's pretty cool, definitely check out our Competitive Battling Center, since you'll surely get all the battles you need there. :DD A friend of mine has been trying to get me into competitive battling but I'm too much of a procrastinator right now to try a battle, lmao..

The Emulation section here is enormous though, and many people join up mainly for that. That's not really a problem at all, though it'd be wonderful if you could branch out into other sections of the forum sometime, since we'd love to see you around elsewhere! That's entirely up to you though, of course. \o/

But yeah, enjoy your stay on this great forum and feel free to message me if you'd like to chat or need help <3

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old September 11th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
When I saw the author of this thread I was like: "And Dr Fuji is making a welcome thread because...?"
xD

Anyways, welcome to PC! n_n Enjoy your stay and be sure to VM/PM me or a mod if you need help (:

Old September 11th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Dr. Fuji
Beginning Trainer

Everyone here sure is nice and helpful thank you guys hopefully I will be a good community addition!
Old September 11th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Fuji View Post
If you play Pokemon Online you will probably recognize me I've been an avid competitive battler for nearly 3 years on the program. However I started getting bored with the same old, same old when I decided to try some hacks I was instantly hooked and have now at least tried/started practically every hack in existence. Not gonna lie I made this account primarily so I can more easily download hacks however I will try to be helpful.

P.S. I realize my name is almost identical to drfuji's and I'm sorry about that I tried a few others but they were all taken if I think of a new name I'll change it although I've been Dr. Fuji for nearly 3 years now on other forums.
Hello there, someone with name similar to certain mod.

I am Hikari, and I've been here for over a year now.

Emulation and competitive battling aren't my strongest fields but I still post frequently around the forum, and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

Anyways, everyone above me has got you covered but have a fun time and make some new friends.

- Hikari10

Sponsored Links