Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback & Support
Reload this Page Question: I have a nooby question.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old September 9th, 2012 (09:00 PM).
cheezyboom101
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Naughty
How do I see whether there are new posts in threads I have posted in or posted myself, without having to find it again? In another forum I go on (3ds Forums), you go to the User CP to do it, but it's different here. Can someone please explain how to do it?
Old September 9th, 2012 (09:04 PM).
Forever
let it go

You can do it in the usercp here too! Just go to thread tools > subscribe to this thread. n_n

Or alternatively, click "posts by user" http://www.pokecommunity.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=270360 <-- this is yours!
Old September 10th, 2012 (01:38 PM).
antemortem
you live and die, so live

Send a message via Skype™ to antemortem
An easier way to do what Requility has suggested is to do the following:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Subscribe to Thread? -> No Email Notification (select this off the drop-down list)

What this will do is automatically subscribe you to any thread you make a post in (or create) and show you when new replies are made when you visit your User Control Panel the next time. It's much easier this way because you don't have to click 'Subscribe to this thread' each and every time! If you want to unsubscribe, there should be an 'unsubscribe' button under the thread that is shown in your User CP. If you leave the forum, it resets to the next time you visit so the same updates won't have to be viewed each time!
Old September 10th, 2012 (03:19 PM).
cheezyboom101
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Minzy:
An easier way to do what Requility has suggested is to do the following:

User CP -> Edit Options -> Subscribe to Thread? -> No Email Notification (select this off the drop-down list)

What this will do is automatically subscribe you to any thread you make a post in (or create) and show you when new replies are made when you visit your User Control Panel the next time. It's much easier this way because you don't have to click 'Subscribe to this thread' each and every time! If you want to unsubscribe, there should be an 'unsubscribe' button under the thread that is shown in your User CP. If you leave the forum, it resets to the next time you visit so the same updates won't have to be viewed each time!
Thanks, this helped A LOT
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links