The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old September 10th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
ContestShipping

The ContestShipping is one of the most popular shipping of the Pokémon anime. This pairing has a lot of hints, the two characters seem to care for each other, and I'm sure that behind their rivalry relationship, there is more.
Here is the Bulbapedia article concerning the ContestS, for more informations : click !
Well, what do you think of the ContestShipping? Do you like this shipping ? Do you think that May and Drew could belong in a romantic relationship, or not at all? The fact that you don't support the ContestS doesn't prevent you from posting here, I'd really like to know what you think about the subject anyway

Old November 29th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Alex
Chasing, relentlessly~

Aside from that, my opinions for ContestShipping are less strong compared to PokéShipping, but the same nonetheless. I think that because of its love-hate nature, that there's little chance it would work out. But, unlike PokéShipping, I see it as a filler Shipping so oldfans will have something from Gen III to ship. Don't take it personally, it's just my personal opinion.

ContestShipping is just... one of those 'shippings that make me go "eew... really?" It's just how I see it... :/
The PokéCommunity Live! <~Sotomura> “It’s personal.” <Greninja> ignore twocows he smells like twice the manure <+wakachamo> Alex are you in a state prison rn <+twocows> my doujins are the best <+Alex> sometimes ecchi can be a kickstarter for an overworked motor <Greninja> lunatic is the only mode I play in <~Sotomura> I really don’t feel like watching Best Wishes <+Alex> the guy preventing me from being first on the voice list <+Alex> good holy christ its way better without minaj <Zeffy> yaoi is the sounds they make while doing the nasty <+twocows> i really want my pc to be more like a phone <+twocows> thanks, microsoft
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links