The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #201    
Old November 30th, 2012, 09:12 AM
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pokemon Universe :)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike15 View Post
Awsome so if i download mkds course editor i coul be able to map hack?? Note: How did you added bw2 grass??

Solution solved lol, i hope spiky is able to add edit tilesets in the next update
__________________
Vergundai_ace_gailon

Last edited by VERGUNDAI; November 30th, 2012 at 01:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #202    
Old November 30th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Spiky-Eared Pichu's Avatar
Spiky-Eared Pichu
NDS Hacker/Researcher
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spiky-Eared Pichu Send a message via Skype™ to Spiky-Eared Pichu
I've been working on building tilesets and now they are supported in the tool. Now you can switch between map and building tilesets in Tileset Editor, and the Building List has a tileset selector similar to that of the Map Editor. However, instead of showing buildings without textures, they are shown with internal textures (might be useful in some way, who knows).

Spoiler:


As for map headers in HGSS, GameFreak probably changed the association system. In DPPt it works fine, as far as I know. However, I'll have to research a bit to fix it.
__________________
"Hacking has no limits. Don't try anything, DO IT!"

Jump into DS hacking with SDSME!


Beta 2 available!!


Reply With Quote
  #203    
Old November 30th, 2012, 02:34 PM
xalien95's Avatar
xalien95
Creator of Pkmn Omicron [ITA]
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Italy, Monopoly
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to xalien95
Awesome! I hope we could be allowed to download the new version soon :]
Reply With Quote
  #204    
Old November 30th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Pike15's Avatar
Pike15
Smoochum
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERGUNDAI View Post
Solution solved lol, i hope spiky is able to add edit tilesets in the next update
What do you mean with solved. I dont found any solution.
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeding 350px height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #205    
Old November 30th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Potatomuffin's Avatar
Potatomuffin
The One And ONLY!!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Twinleaf town(Werdo Town)
Gender:
Nature: Brave
This is amazing! I guess this ends the days of us having to delve into hex to edit maps are over, and we are now going to have a lot more map hacks! For those of you who have been here since we first cracked the code for models in diamond to now its been a hell of a ride, and i really think you are all awesome. I salute you Spiky-Eared Pichu, for creating a program that is the culmination of all the work we've put into this... Here's to a new age of rom hacks!
__________________

Check out my pokemon diamond hack videos here:
http: diamond hacking 2 map and route pokemon edit
http: diamond hacking 4 to oreburg
NEW: http:Heart gold / Soul Silver map and model hack!!!
and for d/p/p hackers,be sure to look at my model list here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=166387
Reply With Quote
  #206    
Old December 1st, 2012, 05:03 PM
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pokemon Universe :)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I wonder if you could add more to the event editor like how advance map's event editing was...

oh another suggestions would be in the map editor all the names are like:
0: mapXXXX

You should change it to the names like in PPRE that shows the:

T20 - Twinleaf Town.

It would be so much easier for those who are having trouble finding the map files.

Please include this is a later update

Also import of HGSS building is possible on DP but there's no texture? is it because of this :

"As for map headers in HGSS, GameFreak probably changed the association system. In DPPt it works fine, as far as I know. However, I'll have to research a bit to fix it."
- Spiky
__________________
Vergundai_ace_gailon
Reply With Quote
  #207    
Old December 2nd, 2012, 02:33 AM
xalien95's Avatar
xalien95
Creator of Pkmn Omicron [ITA]
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Italy, Monopoly
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to xalien95
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERGUNDAI View Post
You should change it to the names like in PPRE that shows the:

T20 - Twinleaf Town.

It would be so much easier for those who are having trouble finding the map files.

Please include this is a later update
For USA Roms: T20 - Twinleaf Town
For JAP Roms: T20 - フタバタウン
For ESP Roms: T20 - Pueblo Hojaverde
For ITA Roms: T20 - Duefoglie
For DEU Roms: T20 - Zweiblattdorf
For FRA Roms: T20 - Bonaugure
and so on.
Reply With Quote
  #208    
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:51 AM
Zitowski
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Age: 19
Gender: Male
When I tey to load a ROM with the tool, it show me this:

[IMG]Look in attach. files.[/IMG]

Details of the error:
Spoiler:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\NDS\Data\game.nds'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at WindowsFormsApplication1.Form1.openToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SDSME
Assembly Version: 1.5.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.5.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Documenti/Download/SDSME150/SDSME.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.278 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.282 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
Tao.Platform.Windows
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.5
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.5
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Documenti/Download/SDSME150/Tao.Platform.Windows.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Core
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
Tao.OpenGl
Assembly Version: 2.1.0.12
Win32 Version: 2.1.0.12
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Documenti/Download/SDSME150/Tao.OpenGl.DLL
----------------------------------------
HelixToolkit
Assembly Version: 2011.10.1.0
Win32 Version: 2011.10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Documenti/Download/SDSME150/HelixToolkit.DLL
----------------------------------------
PresentationCore
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.298 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
----------------------------------------
WindowsBase
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.298 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

The error appears with ALL the ROMs.

PD: those of who have had the same error?
No, I'm not using Win98. .__.
Attached Images
File Type: png ERROR.PNG‎ (12.3 KB, 14 views) (Save to Dropbox)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #209    
Old December 2nd, 2012, 05:01 AM
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pokemon Universe :)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitowski View Post
When I tey to load a ROM with the tool, it show me this:

[IMG]Look in attach. files.[/IMG]

Details of the error:
Spoiler:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\NDS\Data\game.nds'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at WindowsFormsApplication1.Form1.openToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
SDSME
Assembly Version: 1.5.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.5.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Documenti/Download/SDSME150/SDSME.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.278 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.282 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
Tao.Platform.Windows
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.5
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.5
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Documenti/Download/SDSME150/Tao.Platform.Windows.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Core
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
Tao.OpenGl
Assembly Version: 2.1.0.12
Win32 Version: 2.1.0.12
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Documenti/Download/SDSME150/Tao.OpenGl.DLL
----------------------------------------
HelixToolkit
Assembly Version: 2011.10.1.0
Win32 Version: 2011.10.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Documenti/Download/SDSME150/HelixToolkit.DLL
----------------------------------------
PresentationCore
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.298 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
----------------------------------------
WindowsBase
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.298 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

The error appears with ALL the ROMs.

PD: those of who have had the same error?
No, I'm not using Win98. .__.

LOL I had almost the same error last time.
All you need to do is delete everything for SDSME and redownload it.
and make sure you dont move around your roms alot!
__________________
Vergundai_ace_gailon
Reply With Quote
  #210    
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:00 AM
johnnyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Great job. I reckon in a couple of releases, this could be as easy as A-Map or Gold Map? Someone should make a 4th gen romhack tool directory.
http://promh.freehostia.com/index.php
__________________




To take this test, click here.

To take the old test, click here.
Reply With Quote
  #211    
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:06 AM
Zitowski
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERGUNDAI View Post
LOL I had almost the same error last time.
All you need to do is delete everything for SDSME and redownload it.
and make sure you dont move around your roms alot!
I've tried what you say me, but nothing.
Maybe an old version can go, but around i didn't found nothing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #212    
Old December 2nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pokemon Universe :)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
New remodeled map of Pallet Town/New Bark Town...

imported Pallet Town, editing New Bark Town without moving some buildings!

Useful for those who wants to make a Remake for RSE.

New Edited New Bark w/Pallet Town's 3D model
http://youtu.be/0IsxU0KL1Xw


Epic BW2 Trees!
http://youtu.be/-ogW2ssW2YU

The Video's are 2 days old, ive already just uploaded them by conversion, and I've fixed 5 more other maps for my romhack....
__________________
Vergundai_ace_gailon

Last edited by VERGUNDAI; December 3rd, 2012 at 11:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #213    
Old December 4th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Beike
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Edit: Scratch this, problem's been solved.

Last edited by Beike; December 4th, 2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Problem solved
Reply With Quote
  #214    
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:36 AM
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pokemon Universe :)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERGUNDAI View Post
New remodeled map of Pallet Town/New Bark Town...

imported Pallet Town, editing New Bark Town without moving some buildings!

Useful for those who wants to make a Remake for RSE.

New Edited New Bark w/Pallet Town's 3D model
http://youtu.be/0IsxU0KL1Xw


Epic BW2 Trees!
http://youtu.be/-ogW2ssW2YU

The Video's are 2 days old, ive already just uploaded them by conversion, and I've fixed 5 more other maps for my romhack....

If I finish exporting textures from BW/BW2 then I will make a Base rom for those who dont know how to import tilesets...(it's very easy if you understand it.)

Thank You Spiky for making this happen!
__________________
Vergundai_ace_gailon
Reply With Quote
  #215    
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Platinum Lucario's Avatar
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Alright, well I've returned to PC after my internet in my town had been down for over 2 weeks. And just recently I downloaded the SDSME 150, however I've noticed that I'm still unable to save the headers on the program. Is anyone else having the same problem? If not, am I missing some kind of .dll file or .ocx file that is required to save the changes on a ROM?
__________________
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
Researching the NDS ROMs...

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Reply With Quote
  #216    
Old December 5th, 2012, 02:38 AM
xalien95's Avatar
xalien95
Creator of Pkmn Omicron [ITA]
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Italy, Monopoly
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to xalien95
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
Alright, well I've returned to PC after my internet in my town had been down for over 2 weeks. And just recently I downloaded the SDSME 150, however I've noticed that I'm still unable to save the headers on the program. Is anyone else having the same problem? If not, am I missing some kind of .dll file or .ocx file that is required to save the changes on a ROM?
I can save headers, did you try to "reinstall" the tool?
Reply With Quote
  #217    
Old December 5th, 2012, 04:02 AM
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pokemon Universe :)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
If anyone has a copy of NPRE, i would love it if you can send me it.
It's seems that the download hasnt been updated.....

my email is: kylegun[email protected]
__________________
Vergundai_ace_gailon
Reply With Quote
  #218    
Old December 5th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Pike15's Avatar
Pike15
Smoochum
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Vergundai i would love to see a hg/ss with bw2 tiles.

Edit: How did you edit that diamond map. Please tell me.
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeding 350px height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #219    
Old December 5th, 2012, 09:03 AM
andibad's Avatar
andibad
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indonesia
Gender: Male
download from http://code.google.com/p/nintendo-po...rce/detail?r=5, is was include lastest release (r5 = 18-11-2012)
Reply With Quote
  #220    
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Pike15's Avatar
Pike15
Smoochum
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
I dont have game.nds in my data folder so i cant use SDSME. anyone got a download with that??
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeding 350px height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #221    
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:55 PM
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pokemon Universe :)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike15 View Post
Vergundai i would love to see a hg/ss with bw2 tiles.

Edit: How did you edit that diamond map. Please tell me.

I could give you my rompatch, but there is a couple glitches and bugs, i havnt fix the warp area yet, and terrain settings arent right....

-this base 3d model is from battle frontier i think.....
-I was still making a BW texture for it but, Spiky has already exported the double sided polygons somehow...(so ask him)

right now the maps from 3ds max is really difficult for me to import so, im switching to sketchup to edit them.

Here is a video on how far i edited HG textures


*Please use winrar or 7zip to extract the patch file and then use xdelta gui to patch the rom!
Credits:
-Spiky-Ear Pichu - Map Tool
-Me
__________________
Vergundai_ace_gailon

Last edited by VERGUNDAI; December 5th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #222    
Old December 5th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Pike15's Avatar
Pike15
Smoochum
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERGUNDAI View Post
I could give you my rompatch, but there is a couple glitches and bugs, i havnt fix the warp area yet, and terrain settings arent right....

-this base 3d model is from battle frontier i think.....
-I was still making a BW texture for it but, Spiky has already exported the double sided polygons somehow...(so ask him)

right now the maps from 3ds max is really difficult for me to import so, im switching to sketchup to edit them.

Here is a video on how far i edited HG textures


*Please use winrar or 7zip to extract the patch file and then use xdelta gui to patch the rom!
Credits:
-Spiky-Ear Pichu - Map Tool
-Me
How did you edit that trees?? And i dont got game.nds in my data folder. So i cant open any rom in SDSME.
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeding 350px height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #223    
Old December 5th, 2012, 05:28 PM
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pokemon Universe :)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike15 View Post
How did you edit that trees?? And i dont got game.nds in my data folder. So i cant open any rom in SDSME.
To Pike just redownload the SDSME....if you still cant load it then i'll send you a new copy.


Just patch the clean rom with my patches.....

I'll make a tutorial thread if no one post one in 2 days......

ive also made a Hoen tileset which is working well just minor tileset errors

Yay thanks for Spiky's telling me how to match the texture data i got this with BW Textures:

Very BIG Thanks to Markitus/Spiky...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EsCH...ature=youtu.be

also i wonder how to embed videos on here....
__________________
Vergundai_ace_gailon

Last edited by VERGUNDAI; December 5th, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #224    
Old December 6th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Pike15's Avatar
Pike15
Smoochum
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERGUNDAI View Post
To Pike just redownload the SDSME....if you still cant load it then i'll send you a new copy.


Just patch the clean rom with my patches.....

I'll make a tutorial thread if no one post one in 2 days......

ive also made a Hoen tileset which is working well just minor tileset errors

Yay thanks for Spiky's telling me how to match the texture data i got this with BW Textures:

Very BIG Thanks to Markitus/Spiky...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EsCH...ature=youtu.be

also i wonder how to embed videos on here....
So awsome dude can you post you´re tutorial today please. And i would love to see you´re hoenn tiles.
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeding 350px height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #225    
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:17 PM
VERGUNDAI's Avatar
VERGUNDAI
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pokemon Universe :)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike15 View Post
So awsome dude can you post you´re tutorial today please. And i would love to see you´re hoenn tiles.

Yeah when i have time...i work on this stuff even during highschool!

I copied most of the tiles from the original ruby and emerald tiles and they look okay but i need to change the colors to make it look more 3D-ish..
__________________
Vergundai_ace_gailon
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.