The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 7th, 2013, 03:00 AM
ganesha
The Graphical Master

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ganesha Send a message via Yahoo to ganesha Send a message via Skype™ to ganesha
Can you please make a video tutorial

Old October 24th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Hulk-Hands

so I've done everything and when I check for the final result both my background and the official background are there. My backgound just has flames coming out from across the bottom with the rest being black. The flames are there, along with the glitchy tiles and the rest of the official background...
Old November 8th, 2013, 06:05 PM
King Haxxo

Just to make it clear, this tutorial replaces the file that has "Press Start" and the copyright at the bottom. That means you'll have to add the Pokemon Logo, the version logo and the Press Start text to the background you'll be implementing. Your menu will be completely static, no blinking Press Start and no shining Pokemon logo.

Pokemon - Tainted Black
A darkness has fallen over Kanto... Will you be the one to vanquish it?
Old August 18th, 2014, 07:45 AM
laramie14

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to laramie14
Hey everyone! I'm making a fire red ROM hack and I'm having trouble with my title screen.. I inserted my ROM hack name that I made into (2009,67) and its works, but the problem is that when you start the ROM it goes great until the flash on the title screen happens and then the whole screen becomes white, except for my ROM hack name but you can see the flames moving through my ROM hack name and it doesn't freeze the ROM... How do I fix this?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links