< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > General Entertainment Rap Music FanClub

General Entertainment The PokeCommunity's red carpet: discuss topics, hot or otherwise, centered around music, films, TV, books, and sports!

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old September 14th, 2012 (7:26 PM).
Never go full retard
Nature: Relaxed
This club is for rap fans ONLY. In this group we talk about rap; if it be today's mainstream, old school rap, lyrics, upcoming albums, upcoming artists, etc.

Please no spamming, flaming, and hating. I don't want any problems in this group so lets just have fun. If I catch you doing any of the above I'm kicking you out of the club and sending you a private message to why. The sign up sheet will be below. I will allow spoilers, videos, links, etc.

Username: ShinyUmbreon189

Favorite Rapper(s) Will allow up to 3: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Preferred Genre of Rap: e.g. (West Coast Rap, Gangsta Rap, Underground Hip Hop, Industrial Hip Hop, Chopped & Screwed, etc.)(Mine: Underground Hip Hop)

Old September 14th, 2012 (7:56 PM).
Super Moderator
Nature: Jolly
Wrong section; clubs not related to Pokemon would fit in the Other Clubs section we have. Repost there please (given the section is moderated it requires threads to be made there rather than moved from elsewhere).

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links