Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B2 W2 What do you think of B/W2?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old October 8th, 2012 (03:16 PM).

Nature: Calm
Black and White 2 seems cool but, at the same time kind of lame.
Old October 8th, 2012 (05:43 PM).
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
It's been okay to me, so far. Tho, that's sayin' alot since I haven't gotten very far. I like the new routes theme...also, the start off city theme was cool too. I like the fact that even ordinary trainers has opening animations, that's cool. What I like the most are the new layout; the health bar, the bottom battle screen, even the C-Gear, they all looks WAY better than B/W1. Even the new Team Plasma are good.

I just wish they gave the new rival better Pokemon they're so lame. LOL And I find it strange that Cheren was the first gym leader...one would think he'll be further up...or maybe the champion...or at least a elite four member (wishful thinking LOL)
Old October 8th, 2012 (06:44 PM).
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
Quote originally posted by rizoph:
I thought it was kinda... different that they were wearing visors instead of hats that cover their entire head.
Glad I'm not the only one who is bugged by this (at least I think given the ellipsis...). I really hate those visors because they don't look good at all. Seeing the protagonist designs got me to be like "Um, no." to the entire game because both of them are hard for me to look at.

Still, based on what everyone is saying, I'll probably go pick one of them up eventually. Looking at an eyesore of a character is really only one thing... though at the same time... it might feel weird.

idk, I might be back posting in here to give my thoughts later this week xD
Old October 8th, 2012 (08:22 PM).

Nature: Quiet
In my veiw, it's living up to [my] expectations. Move tutors, new items and formes, and the new gym leaders/redesigned gym leaders! To me, there's a bit too much sidequests before you get to the actual story. But hey, slow and steady wins the race! Although it can give you some dissapointments, like the Musketeers getting kicked out of their homes and relocating on the routes, but it can give you some advantages, like a shiny Gible/Dratini!! I mean, a Shiny Pokemon for winning a dungeon is awesome!
Old October 8th, 2012 (09:12 PM).

Nature: Modest
i like Black 2 much better then 1 it got rid of most of the details i didnt like in 1 aka SHOVING THE NEW GEN POKEMON DOWN MY THROAT TILL AFTER ELITE FOUR, not being as linear (still can't say no to any questions though come on game freak hurry up and add more rpg into it), and lastly better animations nuff said on that part. My only real grief so far is.... WHY CAN'T MY POKEMON FOLLOW BEHIND ME I F*CKING MISSED THAT FEATURE ALL CAPZ RAGE!!!!!one

Quote:
N: "YOU! RIDE THIS FERRIS WHEEL WITH ME!"

Old October 8th, 2012 (09:39 PM).

I actually like B/W 2 a lot. It's a close tie to me for best region between Hoenn and Unova (after two years). I was very surprised at most things in the game, especially being able to use surf with my Squirtle at the beginning of the game!
Old October 8th, 2012 (09:45 PM).

Well, I just finished up the Stranger's House (loved that area)(Areas involving ghosts tend to be some of my favorite areas in Pokemon Games), and I have to say, so far the game is surpassing all of my expectations of it.
Old October 8th, 2012 (10:33 PM).
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
I love it. Its much more challenging, then any pokemon game. The graphics are amazing.
Old October 9th, 2012 (09:39 AM).
a moth to flame
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
I love it a lot, even more than B/W (which I didn't think was possible). XD; There's so many neat additions that I'd never have thought of including, like how some character sprites have little overworld animations.

But yeah, there's quite a lot of new additions, moreso than I thought the games would have. It's great!
Old October 9th, 2012 (09:42 AM).
No Lifer

Nature: Serious
i like it better than black 1 and all the other games except original silver and ive only played a few hours. has that old addictive feel the newer ones before it didnt have

Old October 10th, 2012 (06:16 PM).

Loving it so far. Still dislike the ugly pokemon..
But the addition of the old gen of pokemon made it better.
Old October 11th, 2012 (03:52 AM).

Only just started playing it but I'm loving it
Old October 11th, 2012 (08:30 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Its my favorite Pokémon game. For me it's even better than Yellow and some of you should know how big of a nostalgia... nerd? I am.
Old October 12th, 2012 (05:31 AM).
masquerade
Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Even though I haven't long bought it, I'm only up to Floccesy Town and I'm having so much fun!
Old October 12th, 2012 (08:39 AM).

Already finished it . the game is awesome but having to defeat World Leaders 10 times .To unlock the champions tournament and having to go trough the 10 areas on the White Treehollow to face Benga
Its a pain in the ass

Old October 18th, 2012 (11:09 PM).

Oh I am liking it so far. Much better start than B/W I was a bit disappointed by its start (first towns boring etc) lots of quests already, and I do like the variety of Pokémon early on so far, Water Pokés I love, and Mareep early on thats so great :D. I'll see what the rest of the game brings. only thing I was disappointed was that you have to have finished the game to start in challenge mode

Pokemon Hardmode Sapphire Comic
starts as b/w but turns colourful a couple of pages later
Old October 19th, 2012 (02:31 PM).
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Quote originally posted by Scorpiopt:
Already finished it . the game is awesome but having to defeat World Leaders 10 times .To unlock the champions tournament and having to go trough the 10 areas on the White Treehollow to face Benga
Its a pain in the ass
I got through White Treehollow in a matter of hours. Was hard from Areas 8 through 10, though.

Already beat the game, enjoying the PWT despite my constant defeats. I still haven't caught all the legendaries yet, either, so still plenty of work to be done.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old October 19th, 2012 (06:47 PM).
Unburden Belly Drum
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
I went into Black 2 having such high expectations that I actually worried myself; I didn't want to end up disliking the game because of my expectations. Well, lucky for me, the game blew my expectations clear out of the water, like Marlon doing...whatever fancy and impressive swimming things Marlon does. Black 2 far exceeded my expectations. I loved Black, but I didn't expect to get so emotional in some parts of Black 2; it wasn't only the narrative but other small features such as the new gyms and music. Needless to say, B2W2 are now my favorite Pokemon games.
Old October 19th, 2012 (07:41 PM).
I <3 Zombies

Nature: Hasty
I like it better then the first B&W, that's for sure. It's pretty fun!
Old October 19th, 2012 (07:50 PM).
I hate them all.

Nature: Adamant
I am quite enjoying it more than I did B/W... I didn't think they would be able to pull off a B/W2, in all honesty.

"Ah, the past... The only thing dead that smells good."
Old October 19th, 2012 (08:16 PM).
~Ruby is Omega~
Gold Tier

Nature: Jolly
I love it. Much more to do after you beat the main story line, stomps the first BW into the ground.

3DS FC -
0361-6894-4238
My name for my 3DS is CookieS. and my Y name is Hunter, just so you know who to trade with!

Old October 20th, 2012 (02:19 AM).
Soul Resonance Technician

Nature: Adamant
Black 2 im playing. i like the changes they made but most of it could have just been done in the first place on black/white. the legendaries they added could have just as easily been put into the game b/w after elite four. i think the best part of black2 for me was the fact they put in heatran hahaha. o and roxie she is now my second fave gym leader morty will always be my first gym leader love hahaha. all in all i'm pretty disappointed at black 2 the redeeming factors are not worth it imho.
Old October 24th, 2012 (11:40 AM).

I have defeated ghestis now, and so far I think this is the best game for years. Makes pkmn black/whitwe feel like Betas.
They have pretty much erased all the annoyances I had with them-(like only 5th gen pkmns, too linear etc.)
I really like how you can travel quite a lot, and I really like the Pokémon you can get early on .
I also like the numerous side quests and the new pokéwood(Didnt think I would but it is actually decent, much better than musicals )
I think it is the best since the original G/S .
I also like the graphics a lot, the water looks beautiful and the revamped gym,s are great.. I also like how the story goes.
I also like how they seem to have jerked up the level of the opponents. I am almost always a bit lower than the actual trainers once I am new in a region, but it is still fun.

Pokemon Hardmode Sapphire Comic
starts as b/w but turns colourful a couple of pages later
Old October 24th, 2012 (11:50 AM).

I've more or less finished playing White 2 and I think it's one of the best pokemon games yet! There has been some awesome new pokemon and the storyline's nothing short of awesome as well! Loving it and always will. :D

Yours sincierely, a long-time pokefan.
Old October 24th, 2012 (11:55 AM).
Hope will never die! ~Lucina

This game has been amazing so far. In Marlons gym right now. Didn't really have any expectations at the start because I knew nothing, but now this would have to be one of my favourite Pokemon games. The new route designs are amazing, the music is finally almost comparable to Legend of Zelda, they included the right Pokemon from other regions too! The story is epic, and I love how when you set off on your adventure, you start in a city! Anyway, amazing game! 10/10

Sponsored Links