The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old September 27th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Omega Genesis
All shall return to dust

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
Omega you need a partner, whether you make it yourself or find another RPer (I think Tuxedo Clank is looking for one.)

Also the world never went into chaos, it just put all of the countries into a huge depression and made a lot of countries weaker. The world wasn't in ruins, it was in despair and depression. Think post WW2 except much poorer. Currently the world is actually much like it is today (with a few countries who merged due to low economy and peace efforts.)

Edit* A partner can be written in, but they are required, even if you pay very little attention to them
Well, by "Dystopia" I don't necessarily mean it in so much the way as "destruction" so much as economic instability, crime rates, etc. It's meant to reference more of a structural downfall than a physical one.

As for the partner, I'll work on that. Actually, I'm okay with teaming up with someone who wants a human partner, but if no one does then I'll just make one of her siblings a partner.
Old September 29th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Awesome guys the IC thread got accepted, make your first post now! Click here

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old September 29th, 2012, 08:56 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go post nao!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:00 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
If anyone wants to mention it, a nervous looking wizard followed by a Deamon just walked across campus. Hahaha, I love being the weird/unstable guy.
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Ok guys, if you have a partner and have visited your living quarters then you may do your first mission. Simply post the mission you want to do and I'll assign a guardian (A character that will follow and help you that is controlled by me, they don't do the mission for you and are there to answer questions, and prevent your death)

Old September 30th, 2012, 11:19 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Ok. Chikyu and Kazan will head to their quarters soon, so they can begin a mission.

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Ok, also there's still a party at the end of today (It'll start Wednesday in real time) it is fairly early in the day so you can get a mission in before it.

Old September 30th, 2012, 12:05 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

They will wait for tomorrow.

Also, anyone who doesn't own a buisness, spots are open in the studio! Decor, music, lights...Chikyu and Kazan and their parents can't run it by theirselves!

And, can Chikyu and Kazan perform for the party?

Old September 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

They can indeed, also my characters can be music at your establishment.

Old September 30th, 2012, 12:48 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

But it's traditional music, they seem to like rock-and-roll...

Old September 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Exactly how does one apply for a mission? This is going to be fun...
Old September 30th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Understandable, though they play all sorts of music, they chose rock for the party

Simply post the missions you want to do here and I'll assign a guardian, and you can do the mission as you please. Missions are on the first post btw.

Old September 30th, 2012, 12:59 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Ah, ok. So they could do traditional music? If so, Chikyu and Kazan might ask them.

Old September 30th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Yeah they do music for money and if you ask them theyll surely agree

Old September 30th, 2012, 01:02 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

HOW DO YOUR CHARACTERS APPLY FOR A MISSION IC?!?!?!?
Old September 30th, 2012, 01:03 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Yay!

So...will they ask them at the party, or will they come hand out at the beach until the party so they can ask them sooner?

Old September 30th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

In character there is a board in our dorm area (it's a virtual board, it will display all currently available missions for your dorm, for the sake of time all rpers are considered same dorm.)

You can ask my characters after the show if you want after they play music that is.

Old September 30th, 2012, 01:20 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Kay!

I'll look around for music for Kazan too play.

Old September 30th, 2012, 01:40 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Ok, waiting on you. Fallout to if you don't mind...
Old September 30th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Serial killer mission going to Ryan, you will be assigned Maggy (her character profile is on page one) you must pick her up from the office and she will guide you to the departure area.

Old October 1st, 2012, 02:40 PM
Tuxedo Clank
So laid back he is horizontal

Nature: Relaxed
Huge apology on the delays, new job been taking up too much time. I have my SU half finished and I will try to complete it ASAP, probably tomorrow.

Magic is amazing because it is magical.
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:04 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

No problem Clank you shouldn't worry to much bout it (my job is pretty taxing too)

As for the serial killer mission Ice has successfully completed the mission, the reward is 2000$. Right now shops aren't set up, Can I ask that everyone try to keep track of their own money until I get a system working. So far everyone should have 2000$ (excluding ice).

I'll set up shops over the next few weeks (also you guys feel free to set them up, though try to get my approval). I'll post shops on the first post under a Shops spoiler.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:00 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Good News Everybody
As of now until Sunday October 7th you may comment, participate, or interact with the beach party. Classes will start on monday. Classes are fairly basic-
-Hand-To-Hand (Glove Store Discount)
-Shield Defence
-Magic Class
-Magic Defence
-Sword and Fencing
-Mixed Martial Arts
-Espionage
-The main 5 subjects (Math, History, Writing, Science, and Pys Ed.)
-Any foreign language (The only languages existing- English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese (mandarin), and Arabic. All others have merged with one of the above as a step toward a uniform language for the world)
-Robotics and Technology (Os mechanic Shop discount)
-Programming
-Art or Drama
-Music (Seperate classes for guitar, drums, piano, and dancing)
-Band and marching band

Last edited by Aques Keus; October 12th, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Don't you mean October 7th? October 2nd was yesterday...
Old October 3rd, 2012, 05:38 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Did I? Sorry my time machine broke and its putting me on random days, that or I can't read a calender very well (the first one is the one we'll say happened)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here