Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old September 16th, 2012, 02:14 PM
dreginy
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hello, my name is Dreginy I'm new to the forums, I have however 1 other post already ;p just couldn't help myself!

So a little about myself:
I am an 18 year old male, I live in Canada, I loooovveee video games, and I love making new friends! :3

I think the main reason I signed up for this forum is for wifi trading lol :p so feel free to message me if you wanna trade. My main base of Pokemon operations, I guess you could say, is currently Pokemon black, so that's where I other to trade from. However, I will trade from Gen IV if I'm desperate enough for a specific Pokemon.

So yeah that's me :p hope to make some cool friends and make some awesome trades!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
Old September 16th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Ahhh, so you've already gotten a feel for this forum~! Well, there's more content in this forum, so feel free to explore to your hearts desire. <3

Hey, I live in Canada too! Toronto, Ontario to be exact. And up, I'm a fellow video game lover~ <3 What are your favourite video games? I'm a huge fan of Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. :3 I also love the Tales Games, Nintendo Games, Capcom games (especially megaman) and so on. Speaking more about video games, this forum has a Video Gaming board you can try out~! Basically, video gaming discussion not related to pokemon goes there. ^^

Buuuuut since you're mostly here for wifi trading, of course, the Trade Corner is always there for you too. :3 People have made Trade Shops for trading purposes too - you can make one yourself, if you've followed the rules~<3 (but they're straight forward, you should have no trouble understanding them. ^^) Incidentally, there's also a Quick Trade Thread for your run-of-the-mill quick and simple trades, should you choose to do them~ Buuuut, I'll leave that up to you on what you want to do. ^^

Good luck on your trading, and I hope to see you again. <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreginy View Post
Hello, my name is Dreginy I'm new to the forums, I have however 1 other post already ;p just couldn't help myself!

So a little about myself:
I am an 18 year old male, I live in Canada, I loooovveee video games, and I love making new friends! :3

I think the main reason I signed up for this forum is for wifi trading lol :p so feel free to message me if you wanna trade. My main base of Pokemon operations, I guess you could say, is currently Pokemon black, so that's where I other to trade from. However, I will trade from Gen IV if I'm desperate enough for a specific Pokemon.

So yeah that's me :p hope to make some cool friends and make some awesome trades!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
Hi Dreginy, it's Hikari here!

You technically joined us 2 years ago, but you are still a new member due to your low postcount. Don't worry, there's a few rewards once you reach certain milestones when it comes to postcount. (I'm close to reaching another one myself)

As Miss Doronjo said, the Trade Corner is your one-stop section for any and all Pokemon trades. You can request any Pokemon you want, just be sure to offer up something well sought-after in return.

Have fun, make friends, read the rules and good luck with completing your Pokedex.

Feel free to VM me if you want!

- Hikari10
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here