Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page Have you ever ended up in a bad place on accident?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Old September 22nd, 2012 (07:41 AM). Edited September 22nd, 2012 by ShinyUmbreon189.
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
The question is simple, have you ever been driving or someone was driving and you got lost and ended up in a bad place?

I was once driving around St. Louis, MO and ended up in the East St. Louis. That's definitely a place you don't even wanna visit, very very dangerous city. The 5 min's I was driving through there I saw gang wars, heard gunshots, robberies, hookers, etc. It's worse than bad parts of LA, New York, Detroit, etc together. Every building and house had bars covering the doors and windows cuz of crime, toilet cars, windshield had gun shots on most of the cars and so much more stuff. The Police force doesn't even bother going down there lol. It's that bad. Has this every happened to you but in another city? If so explain what it was like.

Old September 22nd, 2012 (07:51 PM).
mmm gurl that 90s
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
I've never really gotten myself in a "perilous" situation, but there have been moments where I've ended up in dead-end situations and have embarrassed myself pretty bad.

Old September 23rd, 2012 (02:53 PM).
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Yup. Grade 10 new york art class trip. Told some friends I was just gonna be like 2 minutes to take pics of inside of a church. Took the pics, came back out.. and they were gone. Tried to wander back myself from memory.. (phone didnt work in the states and so what else could I have done?)
Ended up near/in hell's kitchen or some sketchy place, I don't remember, and I stumbled upon one of my teachers grabbing a pretzel and he was like "HOW DID YOU GET -HERE?!- THIS IS SUCH A BAD AREA COME BACK WITH ME" lol was bad man. Definitely put a damper on how much I rely on myself now. I always carry a map or compass with me if I dont have a phone with some sort of gps capabilities.
Old September 24th, 2012 (02:01 AM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier

Nature: Adamant
I've never gotten lost in my life, because if I think there's even the remotest chance that I will I don't take the risk lmao.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old September 24th, 2012 (02:37 AM).
Bone to be wild!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
I once got lost in the supermarket, ended up in the cleaning section very far away from the toys and lollies... I thought it was pretty bad at the time.
Old September 24th, 2012 (04:23 PM).
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner's Avatar
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner is offline
☁Blown Away

Well no not really but when I drive through rough areas I'm like : "Don't look, don't talk etc." lol and I don't like driving or being drove places at night because I literally think everywhere is the so called "ghetto". So not really but when I think I'm in a "ghetto" place I don't want to be there long lol.
Old September 24th, 2012 (04:37 PM). Edited September 24th, 2012 by ShinyUmbreon189.
Never go full retard

Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
I've never gotten lost in my life, because if I think there's even the remotest chance that I will I don't take the risk lmao.
You realize how big St. Louis is? Lol, I didn't have a GPS, I didn't know the city for nothin I was just visiting trying to get to the arch and took a wrong turn and ended up in the hood. I've ended up in the hood of Chicago and it's nothing like E. St. Louis, still pretty bad tho. I'm thinkin about gettin me a GPS cos Chicago is easy to get lost in if you don't know where your going same with St. Louis.

Quote originally posted by Juicy:
I once got lost in the supermarket, ended up in the cleaning section very far away from the toys and lollies... I thought it was pretty bad at the time.
? This is way off topic, this has nothing to do with ending up in a bad neighborhood or anything about what I was asking lol.

Old September 25th, 2012 (02:08 AM).
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
OH. Don't even get me started on Massachusetts roads. They are SO FRIGGIN CONFUSING. If you ever visit, make sure you bring a GPS. I know the area really well and I still get lost all the time. At least I never end up somewhere that bad, living in the suburbs and all.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old September 25th, 2012 (03:06 AM).
Bone to be wild!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by ShinyUmbreon189:
? This is way off topic, this has nothing to do with ending up in a bad neighborhood or anything about what I was asking lol.
The cleaning section was what I considered a bad area. It was full of older people and blegh. I'd call it the bad neighbourhood of the supermarket.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links