Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 8th, 2012 (07:45 PM).
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
I've only ever been burned once in my life... (surprising since I took a pan out of the oven without mitts one time. x) )
It was when I was way younger...
There I was,walking through the kitchen,when my sister turned the corner holding a hot bowl of soup.If you had looked at my shoulder afterwards,you would've seen a great example of mutiple layers of skin on the human body.
Luckly there was no scaring,but it did take over a month to heal. :/

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old October 11th, 2012 (04:16 AM).
Hannah
the seasons pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I have never burned myself in my entire life. Okay, maybe I did, but only in verbal conversations. I have never received a burn. Never. I'm very cautious of fire, or anything else that's frickin' hot. I don't like hot stuff.
#585 Deerling
Supporter Collab January 2015
who needs pairs when you have
friends as awesome as mine
Old October 11th, 2012 (04:38 AM).
Counterfeit

Community Supporter Tier 5

Send a message via Skype™ to Counterfeit
Burns from smoking (lighting bowls mainly) are the most common for me, as well as that I have an AGA which I manage to burn myself on regularly.

My nastiest burns have been soldering iron burns though, the worst being when I gouged myself in the palm with one. /wince
Old October 11th, 2012 (05:31 AM).
Guillermo
i own a rabbit heh
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
When I was seven years old, I decided to test whether lightbulbs were hot. Turns out, lightbulbs are hot :P
Unlit lightbulbs wouldn't be hot. (:

I burnt my foot in the fireplace in our living room when I was 3. I don't remember how it felt but I'm sure it wasn't nice. Other than that I don't think I've burnt myself..

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old October 11th, 2012 (10:11 AM).
LividZephyr
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
I bake all the time and get burns on my fingers every now and then. One time I got burned on the inseam between my thumb and index finger. I immediately threw out the oven mitt I was using because it had a hole there... ouch. Another time I burned the top of my wrist on the oven since my hand was farther into the oven than I thought. I merely see these as battle scars... things you learn from to fight another day. Only... with baking xD
Old October 12th, 2012 (09:34 AM).
princeofpoop
idk

Nature: Brave
I put my finger on a hair iron just to see how it feels (yeah, bad idea). Nothing too bad.
Old October 12th, 2012 (03:33 PM).
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
sometimes i burn my fingers when i try to cook...hmm,also once when i was younger i was about 14 my sister was trying to make herself a dinner..there were only me and her in the house i was watching tv while she went to do something else and forgot what she left on the cooker till the fire burnt it all Man!she's very good when it comes to freaking out! i saw fire being out of control i just wanted to put it off with anything so i ran and brought a glass of water and throw it on the pan which made the fire more angry that it reached my eyebrows lol thank god everything was fine after i throw the pan out of the window! lol...and people wonder why i have a fire phobia! lol

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links