The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old July 4th, 2012, 02:16 PM
pokehearts
I like trains.

Nature: Naive
What Pokemon would you have if Pokemon were real?

I would want Lucario (My Favorite Pokemon) Squirtle (an awesome water type starter) Charizard (to fly around) etc.

Would you want to be in a certain position (Trainer, Gym Leader, Champion, Nurse Joy, etc.)

What would you do with your Pokemon? (Help people, Battle, Be evil?)

Where would you go?, Who would be?, stuff like that and the stuff above.

Friend Codes:
White 2: 2538 1585 2551

The unofficial Train Master of the Pokecommunity
Old July 4th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Nemesis51
Beginning Trainer

I used to always think about this. I used to want a pikachu just like ash. and basically just take him everywhere with me and show him off. But now I would also want a piplup and basicly do the same thing. It would be like the ultimate pet and if there were others out their with pokemon then I guess would battle and try to collect them all :D

But pokemon are real in a sense. I mean there is so much merchandise and games, and look how close they bring people together. They are real bits in a digital world lol.
Old July 5th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Abi~
-insert title here?-

Nature: Naughty
I would definitely have a Raichu because it's my favorite. :D I would also make sure to have a large Pokemon that could fly and another large Pokemon I could easily ride on. I feel like it would be fun. I'd also own a bunch of cute Pokemon because I love cute things in general.
Old July 5th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I wish Pokemon were real, I always dream about it. I would really love to have a lazy Persian in my lap all the time (like Giovanni's Persian), like real life lap cats - my cat always does it even right now, or two Meowths running around, just like the way I see the kittens playing around my room, the kitchen, the living room.

my team would be: Persian, Delcatty, Purugly, Luxray, Liepard, and Meowth (with an everstone to not evolve.)
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill

Last edited by Playful_Weasel; July 11th, 2012 at 12:55 AM.
Old July 5th, 2012, 03:44 AM
BlackFrost13
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious
If pokemon where real it could be cool and all but I think a lot of people would be in fear, I mean come on you would just barely step out of your house and bam there is a 8ft tall centipede in your face lol.
Old July 5th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Olli

I would probably be a trainer travelling around with my all-time favoured Pidgey and Spinarak for starters. Even though being a Gym Leader could be cool and all, I don't think I'd be so up on the idea of sitting around battling challengers all day, when there is the alternative to travel around and get even more trainers to battle, though that's probably where most Gym Leaders started anyway. Maybe that'd be an option once I was older and less into travelling, though being a normal trainer would probably be what I'd want to be the most. I have no idea where I would go to, though it'd probably be going around, challenging gyms around the regions, so no specific place really.
Old July 5th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Misthallery
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Hmm.. my team would consist of Pikachu, Meowth, Charizard, Cyndaquil, Reuniclus and some sort of eeveeloution to even out the types - probably Vaporeon. I'd also have some in the PC, a Gyarados, a flock of Pidgeot.. and some other types on which I could use for transport. The reason I say this is because I'd be some sort of Pokemon Ranger - a Ranger without the Capture stylus. I.. don't think humanity has that kind of power to create such a device just yet. xD

That'd be pretty cool, though.
Old July 10th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something

Nature: Calm
I would probably be a grass type gym leader because my first pokemon was snivy. I also like testing people and finding their strengths and weaknesses as well as making them stronger. People at my high school do actually ask me to look at their party and give them suggestions, despite I've only been playing for almost 2 years. I wish pokemon were real, but then people would probably use them for evil (and be more succesful than team rocket). Oh well, still worth it.
Old July 10th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Wild Entei
One does not simply stalk me..

Nature: Brave
If pokemon were real i would want to have a Pidgeot to fly, Charizard to fly and as an epic fire pokemon, Suicune as a Pokemon to travel when not flying and to walk on water (jesus), Larvitar as a partner pokemon, Mewtwo as a strong pokemon and a Scizor because its cool.I would just live my life and battle with my friends like 1 time in 3-4 weeks.I wouldn't keep battling and battling and i would just travel the world.
Old July 10th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Pika-D
<(*ΦωΦ*)>

Nature: Timid
I would have my dream team: Ninetails, Lucario, Togekiss, Raichu, Mismagius, and Garchomp. I would also have a bunch of other Pokemon like Eevee, Gyarados, and Mew.

Old July 10th, 2012, 02:50 AM
pirouette

I wud like a Darkrai at my side. Whenever someone harms me, he/she will be put to sleep with bad dreams, hahahahaha......
Old July 10th, 2012, 03:40 AM
yiliang99
Unhatched Egg

I would like eevee to be with me,eevee is awesome.I would also like a Arceus and I be unstopptable.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 10th, 2012, 02:12 PM
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
Scyther

Nature: Jolly
My team would probably be: Ninetales, Vaporeon, Venomoth, Swellow, Manectric and Hitmonlee.

I'd either just travel around with my team or maybe be a part of a team like Magma haha

I'd have my pokémon as my companions, battle with them and maybe enter a couple into contests

I would travel mainly around Johto and Hoenn
Old July 10th, 2012, 02:21 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
F U C K PC! WAY TOO STRICT!

Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
I would have an Eevee as my starter and evolve it into Umbreon, Flygon as my flyer, Tropius, Scizor, Poliwrath, and probably Raichu. I would be a Pokemon trainer and go look for Ash and battle him with my beastly team.
Old July 10th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Kenmoor
Beginning Trainer

I would love to be born in Hoenn or Sinnoh and travel between these two regions. My dream team that I would try to assemble would be Swampart, Gardevoir, Metagross, Infernape, Garchomp, and Dusknoir. And I wouldn't try to catch a Legendary or anything like that 'cause in real life they would be
a) Caught by someone else.
b) Dead (# of reasons why.)
c) WAY too dangerous to handle.
I would instead travel and try to become an ambassador to each region spreading the love and magic around and help out those newbie Trainers. Once I got a year into the job I would want to travel the world. Maybe even becoming a world ambassador...
Also, if in real life Pokemon had levels, I would train my Team at least to Lv. 80. Then another back-up team (comprised from my world travels) to Lv. 70.

Though if I really think about it... if I went on my journey at 10 years old I'd be a stupid trainer and get myself, with company included, dead. I mean at ten years I'd be a... 5th or 6th Grader (right?) Oh yeah, and SCREW YOUR POKEDEX PROFS. BIRCH & ROWAN!
Don't know if this post sticks to the thread... feel free to delete!
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Katie the Friendly Ghost
I like rain.

Nature: Adamant
I'd travel the world with my Gengar. First of all, Gengar looks like an awesome Pokemon to cuddle with. Secondly, Gengar is just amazing in battle. So it'd be like a real life monotype run. :)
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Skitty1
Highlight my signature :)

I would love my Skitty to bits and I would travel the world (sowwy to copy you Katie)
Old July 11th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Jamais
«c'est presque temps»

Nature: Quiet
It would depend on if the Pokemon were used in the same way as the games, or more comparable to real world pets. If it was the latter, I would probably have an Eevee, since it would have lots of options to evolve into, and would probably make a good companion.

If Pokemon were used for battling, I would make a team that would have: Starmie, Aggron, Butterfree, Froslass, Ninetales and Electrode.

Old July 11th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Meowthison
Pokémon Trainer

Nature: Brave
I would want an Empoleon, (Very first Pokemon. Or Piplup, rather..) Roserade, and Luxray.
Generation IV is my heart. ♥
Old July 13th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Tetrakeet
Lilligant's Caretaker

Nature: Careful
What Pokemon would you have if Pokemon were real?
Lilligant would be perfect for me. I'd raise her from a Petalil. I would and carry a Smoke Ball with me and use it as needed in case any unruly wilds get in the way. I would most certainly be successful in getting her beautiful flower to bloom as well.

Would you want to be in a certain position (Trainer, Gym Leader, Champion, Nurse Joy, etc.)

I'd probably be a Pokemon doctor or item shop owner. My Lilligant would be my friend and also a nurse to help other Pokemon.

What would you do with your Pokemon? (Help people, Battle, Be evil?)
I'd help Pokemon and other people.

Where would you go?, Who would be?, stuff like that and the stuff above.
I would be happy just running a little item shop with my Lilligant or helping out at a Pokecenter.
Old July 15th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Porygon000
Beginning Trainer

My dog is a Pokemon.

"Sleep dog!"

Win.
Old July 15th, 2012, 11:09 PM
wubwubwubwub
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lax
I'd have to have an Espeon :3, and probably just a dragonite to fly around on! :)
Old July 16th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Retro Gamer'93
Pokemon Master of Kanto

I would have a Blastoise that I had raised from a Squirtle. Probably go on an adventure for a few years and get as many pokemon as possible before becoming a researcher with a Pokemon Professor. So many laws of physics are broken by Pokemon lol.
-My Xbox Live User is Andrew1420, but I haven't been on my Xbox in months so....
-Current Challengs: None
Old July 16th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Bobina30
•Grαphικs Pαrαdιsε•

Nature: Jolly
I would wanna have a Gardevoir! :D <3
Old July 18th, 2012, 03:21 AM
MrOwenDavies
Beginning Trainer

The world would become a very dark place if pokemon existed. And overcrowded. There's barely enough room for all the humans!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links