The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Fluffyunicornz
Unhatched Egg

Helloooooo Pokecommunity! Ok, so i have been watching some vidoes on it, and Guild Wars 2 looks like a rather fun game! I used to play WoW in the BC/Vanilla days but gave it up in late WotLK. There has since been something missing....a fun mmo! While i am already super busy with school/soccer/POKEMON :D, i still wanted to know if anyone here plays it, and how it is! Let me know.
-Sam
Old September 18th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Zet
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I play it from time to time and I find it to be an enjoyable experience. The best thing about it is that there's no monthly subs.
Old September 19th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Haven't played to much of it. My old computer has issues running it so I am waiting till I can afford a new computer. What I played of it was really fun though and PVP was great fun till it started to mess up my comp.
Old September 20th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Arcanine
There is no "-tina"

Nature: Rash
According to Raptr Guild Wars 2 is my 4th most played game (since I started tracking around a year and a half to two years ago). I love the game and I can't put it down (in fact I only took a break just to make this post XD). I'm a level 80 Ele (Elementalist) and to me it's a really fun class. There are so many weapon setups you can have, plus each one has 4 different element types (I really only use 3).
What I love about the game is the exploring, it's really open and a really big world. Other MMOs I played I liked to wait until others got on and we'd play together. But this one I just like to walk around and explore (not to say I don't like groups).

If you like open world games then I'd give it a shot.

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.
Old September 20th, 2012, 02:01 PM
_Dean_
smoke if you got it
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Bold
I'm SO eager to get this game! I was a huge GW fan when the first game came out some years ago. It was my life for a while lol. Anymore I only play one MMO, but as soon as I'm free with some money I'm going to buy GW2.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links