Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Battling & Team Building
Reload this Page PC Battle Server Information & Help

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Battling & Team Building The forum designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! Here you can battle, discuss, participate in events, receive help on your team, and much more!

Old April 8th, 2014 (07:51 AM).
Archery Instructor

Nature: Brave
I think these will work
http://tinypic.com/r/29zad5t/8
http://i62.tinypic.com/dczuht.jpg
Thanks insect
Old April 8th, 2014 (08:22 AM).
has issues

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by THEFOREVERMAN:
Corrected. ^

1. That was days ago.
2. I'm sure that I would've gotten muted/locked back then, if mods found it necessary.

Are you collecting pics of things I say so you can get dirt on me? I don't see your point.
Old April 8th, 2014 (09:56 AM).
on reduced activity
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to wolf
Please read the first post of a thread before making a post in it. In this case, it clearly explains that you should contact a senior staff member if you have problems with a moderator.
Old April 22nd, 2014 (02:04 AM). Edited April 22nd, 2014 by Limerent.
Platinum Tier

Nature: Quiet
I would like to report something here if that's okay. The /ignore function simply does not work. I have been attempting to use it against members of + and = status to no avail.

Here's an example:

I join, immediately /ignore a = user and their messages still show up. This has been pretty consistent, as you can see it isn't due to either of us disconnecting then reconnecting and having the list wiped, the feature seems broken. Attempting to /ignore again only gives me a message that they are already on my ignore list and doesn't do anything more. I'm not sure if it works within the non ranked member group.

If this could be explained and possibly fixed that would be much appreciated! It's not the end of the world but it is a bit of an issue, for me at least.

Please do not complain that i'm ignoring anyone, quite frankly it's none of your business, I want the best battle server experience possible, some people happen to get in the way of that so instead of getting angry at reading garbage I'd rather just /ignore them.
Old April 22nd, 2014 (03:02 AM).
always chasing
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Hermione Granger
Quote originally posted by PervertedPikachu:
I would like to report something here if that's okay. The /ignore function simply does not work. I have been attempting to use it against members of + and = status to no avail.

Here's an example:

I join, immediately /ignore a = user and their messages still show up. This has been pretty consistent, as you can see it isn't due to either of us disconnecting then reconnecting and having the list wiped, the feature seems broken. Attempting to /ignore again only gives me a message that they are already on my ignore list and doesn't do anything more. I'm not sure if it works within the non ranked member group.

If this could be explained and possibly fixed that would be much appreciated! :) It's not the end of the world but it is a bit of an issue, for me at least.

Please do not complain that i'm ignoring anyone, quite frankly it's none of your business, I want the best battle server experience possible, some people happen to get in the way of that so instead of getting angry at reading garbage I'd rather just /ignore them.
This is probably due to some slip-ups in the code somewhere. Though I can't really fix it, partly due to the fact that I don't have access, I'm sure wolf will get to your problem. I'll make sure to inform him.
Old April 23rd, 2014 (12:58 PM).
on reduced activity
CS

Quote originally posted by PervertedPikachu:

The client is coded that way, unfortunately. (To put it simply, the client is pokemonshowdown.com.) Only regular and voiced users can be ignored. The only changes that could be done to allow "/ignore" function on seniors are: 1) get our own client (I don't know how to at the moment, but it may happen sometime in the future), 2) remove the current voice rank and repurpose it for seniors, 3) remove the senior rank, or 4) remove both the senior and voice ranks. If this is really hindering your enjoyment of the battle server, then we could consider deciding on one of those options.
Old April 23rd, 2014 (01:49 PM).
has issues

Well, my feedback is that some of the mods (on the Battle Server) suck at doing what they're supposed to do.
Old April 29th, 2014 (04:27 AM).
Archery Instructor

I took half of my bus ride to write this so I better get frost bucks for each one of these lol.

Some major errors I found on the battle servers for tablet devices (specifically iPad).
1. PM does not work 90% of the time while a group chat is open. (On right side.)
2. PM only can be used if the 'select group chat' is open.
3. If a user tries to type in PM box while group chat is open, the keyboard is put away. (One character is typed.)
4. When selecting on 'lobby chat' in home tab, the lobby is opened but key board is put up and ready to type there.
5. When selecting any tab such as another group chat, the key board is again, put up.
6. When in battle, a attack button has to be clicked 2-5 times before it works.
7. When typing in group chat, there is a lot of times when the last thing you sent is put back into your text box behind what you already typed, so you must erase that part or start over. Sometimes it looks like a jumbled mess. (This is the second site that has this error I found.)
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/
http://frost.psim.us/
Old April 29th, 2014 (07:12 AM).
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Hello I am ExtremeGamer (at least someone must remember me? ) and I would like a custom avatar please.

I would like this avatar if possible:

Spoiler:

it's actually my sig lol. thanks.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old April 29th, 2014 (10:53 AM).
on reduced activity
CS

I took half of my bus ride to write this so I better get frost bucks for each one of these lol.

Some major errors I found on the battle servers for tablet devices (specifically iPad).
1. PM does not work 90% of the time while a group chat is open. (On right side.)
3. If a user tries to type in PM box while group chat is open, the keyboard is put away. (One character is typed.)
4. When selecting on 'lobby chat' in home tab, the lobby is opened but key board is put up and ready to type there.
5. When selecting any tab such as another group chat, the key board is again, put up.
7. When typing in group chat, there is a lot of times when the last thing you sent is put back into your text box behind what you already typed, so you must erase that part or start over. Sometimes it looks like a jumbled mess. (This is the second site that has this error I found.)
You want to go here for that. I'm not a PS developer.

Quote originally posted by ExtremeGamer:
Hello I am ExtremeGamer (at least someone must remember me? ) and I would like a custom avatar please.

I would like this avatar if possible:

Spoiler:

it's actually my sig lol. thanks.
Welcome back! I'll add it on the next update. I'm guessing you only want it on the username "Applejackn'Red"? Also be sure to message me about custom avatar requests next time. There are instructions in the first post about it.
Old April 29th, 2014 (11:21 AM).
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful

Are you on your phone or something? Because wehn I am in my phone, some of this errors happen.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old May 23rd, 2014 (05:13 PM).
CS

Nature: Jolly
Did something happen to the way the battle server handles special characters? When I logged in under my Тerabyte name, it showed as "erabyte" without the special T character.

Garnet is my birthstone, after all.
moderator of computers & technology
Old May 23rd, 2014 (05:21 PM).
on reduced activity
CS

Quote originally posted by Terabyte:
Did something happen to the way the battle server handles special characters? When I logged in under my Тerabyte name, it showed as "erabyte" without the special T character.
Nothing to do with us. PS could've changed something, though. For what it's worth, I can still use names with special characters.
Old June 9th, 2014 (04:18 PM).

i locked myself out of the server then chose 50 usernames and got banned help me
-Happycat
Old June 9th, 2014 (07:16 PM).
always chasing
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Hermione Granger
Quote originally posted by Happycat:
i locked myself out of the server then chose 50 usernames and got banned help me
-Happycat
I went ahead and looked through the server logs. It seems that you were warned for saying things that were considered a tad rude, then continued to spam a youtube link, amongst other things, and then you were banned for changing your nick to rude phrases.

Please read the rules and be guided accordingly. If you want to appeal your ban, please contact any of the Battle Server Higher staff (listed under Senior staff on the same post that I linked).
Old June 11th, 2014 (10:35 AM).
American Wolf

Hi wolf its been a few days since my ban started n it ended already im still waiting to b unbanned plz help

FRIEND CODE: 4141-4768-1924

Welcome to the hoenn region I am professor birch the creepy old man with creepy questions
Old July 17th, 2014 (07:02 AM). Edited July 17th, 2014 by static.
what you need is what you already have
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Iirc metronome battles are a server thing so you probably can fix this, anyway a lot of problems are arising in it where mons are getting regular sets.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-metronomerandom-98890

Regular mons in battle : gengar and medicham

I think his is the place to report anyway thanks
Old July 28th, 2014 (11:04 AM).
on reduced activity
CS

Quote originally posted by srinator:
Iirc metronome battles are a server thing so you probably can fix this, anyway a lot of problems are arising in it where mons are getting regular sets.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-metronomerandom-98890

Regular mons in battle : gengar and medicham

I think his is the place to report anyway thanks ^^
Whoops, forgot to respond to this. The problem should be fixed now. Speak up if any other bugs occur.
Old July 31st, 2014 (02:45 PM).

Everytime I attempt to log in on the battles. It says my password is wrong but my password worked for this page...
Can you help me?
Old July 31st, 2014 (06:35 PM).
red team best team
CS

Quote originally posted by Jakey2saucey:
Everytime I attempt to log in on the battles. It says my password is wrong but my password worked for this page...
Can you help me?
That's a bug some other users have experienced before, including me. You should just try a few more times until it recognizes the password.
Old August 1st, 2014 (07:36 AM).
The Rabbit Pokemon
CS

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by Jakey2saucey:
Can you help me?

Agreeing with what Omi said but also another thing to note is, PS is case sensitive when it comes to passwords so make sure you are entering it as you registered it. Hope you are able to resolve this!

Showdown | The Treehouse | AMA
[22:04] +shaymin: so i tried to do my best morgan freeman impression and i kinda scared myself
Old August 6th, 2014 (08:26 PM).
living legend

Nature: Adamant
We need to do something about obvious spammers in the super sonic x ilk who PM anyone in sight to join their 43598734895 different rooms or leagues or whatever.

Team Rater & Builder | Community Contributor | Event Coordinator
Former Strategies and Movesets Moderator | Battle Server Administrator
Old August 6th, 2014 (08:52 PM).
The Rabbit Pokemon
CS

Nature: Modest
^This seems to be an issue lately. As for now he and the others who are doing this are locked iirc, but in the future I would suggest removing their room/league if they pester others to join it via PM. It's very annoying to be asked to join a room over and over after obviously being not interested.

Showdown | The Treehouse | AMA
[22:04] +shaymin: so i tried to do my best morgan freeman impression and i kinda scared myself
Old August 8th, 2014 (12:58 AM).
The Storm of Friendship

Send a message via Skype™ to Astraea
Guys for some reason a guy used my account to fight yuki, I just learned it when I came back from university, well my IP isn't banned cause the guy who used my account his IP is banned so I request guys to investivate who can do it. Well to be fare 6 people knew my pass and I don't know who did it, I got the info someone was also on from my account since morning. I seriously need help

'There is no age for evolution, when it comes to evolving yourself into a better person'
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links