The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 24th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Forever
let it go

Advertise here
Let's imagine for a second Ghetsis didn't rule Team Plasma, and N still had N's role - who do you think would've been a better leader for Team Plasma from the characters and their personalities in Black and White? Why? Would they change the Team Plasma hierachy around much? Just pretty much based on what you know in B/W, who do you think would be most appropriate to lead Plasma other than Ghetsis?
Old August 24th, 2012, 01:17 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I think that N would still be the better leader over Ghetsis because while he believes in releasing Pokemon for the greater good, he treats them as if they were his friends.

Old August 24th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Bourne-mouth
Trainer

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
I think that N would still be the better leader over Ghetsis because while he believes in releasing Pokemon for the greater good, he treats them as if they were his friends.
Exactly. N should have taken that post because he's a lot nicer towards Pokemon. Even if it means releasing them.
Old August 26th, 2012, 01:58 PM
kenshin-
Beginning Trainer

One thing could be interesting... the leader of the team plasma should be the friend of keteleria or keteleria herself.

Or better than this, it could be the other champion of the dragon town (sorry I forgot it's name).

But if we play to White the Team Plasma leader would be :

And if we play to Black the Team Plasma leader would be :

Last edited by kenshin-; August 26th, 2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 28th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
Well... What if Giovanni came back as a team boss, but with good intentions this time? Ashamed by his previous behavior towards them, he would decide to finally act as the good guy, and give a total freedom to the Pokémon, release them from their trainers (who, as he could see dureing his carreer, weren't always good with them) to allow them to live their own lives... It'd be fun.
Then, except N I don't see any BW character who could suit this role.

Old September 21st, 2012, 11:54 PM
Forever
let it go

I think Iris or Drayden being the leader would be quite strange! I mean, Iris was trying to stop Plasma earlier on... XD; Drayden, maybe, because Iris would be the "good" one and she'd be the bad one, perhaps.

And Giovanni, ya, unfortunately we haven't really seen a personality in B/W to judge from. :(
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:09 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
...nnyeh. I dunno if any existing characters would have been suitable as leaders of Team Plasma. I mean, if you look at FRLG/HGSS, the position of the Team Leader was just taken by an admin (so, Archer in this case). So they could've just given the job to one of the Seven Sages. At the end of Black/White, N began to see that however strongly he believes Pokemon should be free, it's not exactly his place to separate them. Ghetsis and the Seven Sages however, didn't really change their minds as such, they were forcibly stopped.

So I think they'd have just introduced a new character if they didn't give more focus to one of the Sages.

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:45 AM
halcyonic
hates bulk up talonflame
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by giradialkia View Post
...nnyeh. I dunno if any existing characters would have been suitable as leaders of Team Plasma. I mean, if you look at FRLG/HGSS, the position of the Team Leader was just taken by an admin (so, Archer in this case). So they could've just given the job to one of the Seven Sages. At the end of Black/White, N began to see that however strongly he believes Pokemon should be free, it's not exactly his place to separate them. Ghetsis and the Seven Sages however, didn't really change their minds as such, they were forcibly stopped.

So I think they'd have just introduced a new character if they didn't give more focus to one of the Sages.
I completely agree. Well written explanation, Giradialkia BTW.

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:51 AM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
I agree with him, N would be the better leader cos he treats Pokemon as his friends.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:28 AM
Hoenn
» Mind games
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
N was too, what's the word.. feeble, Ghetsis had much more power over Team Plasma IMO.

Asylum
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:51 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
N was too, what's the word.. feeble, Ghetsis had much more power over Team Plasma IMO.
I don't think he was too feeble. The people in team plasma respected N; that much was obvious throughout. He didn't rule over Team Plasma through fear, but through respect that he instilled through the team because of the qualities he had. I think he is the best person to lead Team Plasma, he truly believed in the values of the team and tried to fulfill them.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here