Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page 2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2012 (02:15 AM).
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Team Fail:
It's just crazy. I've seen people wearing tanktops and skirts when it's even -10C. How they do it is beyond me.
Dude no.
If you don't know how people put clothes on, I'll find you and bring chainsaws.

Old October 29th, 2012 (08:57 AM).
Team Fail
Fly with me
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by PEDRO12:
Dude no.
If you don't know how people put clothes on, I'll find you and bring chainsaws.
I live near the Oil Patch. There's plenty of those to go around.

Do the best with whatever you can today.
Then tomorrow, you will have surely progressed.

Old October 29th, 2012 (01:56 PM).
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
And sadly I know nothing about BlazBlue except that it's by the same guys who made Persona 4 Arena so yay! How did we get from that to something about clothes up there is totally beyond me, and I'll just pretend that I didn't read anything about chainsaws and naked people.

Just woke up from recovering an all-nighter on work bleh... I totally hate that.
Old October 29th, 2012 (02:00 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
No Frost, it's the other way around. ._. P4A is by the same people that made BlazBlue. >:(

I don't know why but Persona 4 annoys me. I loved Persona 3 even though I never finished it, but watching my boyfriend play P4 just made me really dislike it. BlazBlue is super fun though!

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old October 29th, 2012 (02:40 PM).
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Oh you get what I mean... I just woke up :( P4A just came out so yes of course that is the case how it's made by the same people, with a re-balance of the OHKO mechanics and all. However, I'm not sure if we can chat casually anymore that you said how P4 is bad. I may have to hold a knife against your neck and force you to play it yourself to change your mind.
Old October 29th, 2012 (02:45 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

:((( I watched it being played! I think it was just too....colorful and silly-seeming for me. Idk. ALSO CHIE ANNOYED ME ;____;

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old October 29th, 2012 (02:53 PM).
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Oh just because one product within a usual gloomy series for once has a happier, lighter tone, doesn't mean it's bad XD; I do try to give all games a shot (I even tried farmville first...) before I judge something :x; At least, that's the case for games belonging to genres that I will usually enjoy.
Old October 29th, 2012 (02:57 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

I didn't say it was a bad game! :( Just that it annoys me. I'm not fond of the characters and I much preferred the premise of going to a tower at midnight than going into a TV and no matter how enjoyable the gameplay is that won't be enough to get me past the things I experienced from watching him play, so it's just not a game for me haha.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old October 29th, 2012 (05:05 PM).
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Well some people think that staying in one constant dungeon for an entire game is rather boring either... so everyone has their tastes in games really.

I don't know why but i feel irritated today ugh... technically done some major assignments and just one midterm left tomorrow but I'm feeling really annoyed >_<; I seriously want a break and just chill.

EDIT: Wow Morkula just told me that NYC is in total chaos D: Pray that everyone there will be safe and order will be restored soon!
Old October 29th, 2012 (05:06 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Ahh sorry for talking about not liking a game you like when you're already irritated! Dx

Tomorrow you'll be all done and then you can sleep forever...or play video games or GET ON PC

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old October 29th, 2012 (05:21 PM).
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nah the video game part isn't what's causing me to be irritated XD that's just small daily chit chat which I enjoyed =P People are all going crazy on Assassin's Creed 3 in the same manner and I'm just like "what about it?" lol

Pictures of sharks swimming in people's lawns are admittedly cool yet seriously dangerous and depressing at the same time =( Kinda feel bad like "wow this is so cool! \o/" as I see some of these disaster images.
Old October 30th, 2012 (11:29 AM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
I ripped P4 from a friend.. have yet to play it though.
Old October 30th, 2012 (11:33 AM).
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Nature: Bold
I need to get a new copy of P3 now seeing how my previous copy of it's so scratched up from playing it so much, not my fault it was so addicting.
"Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hot tub in a Beverly Hills suite."
Old October 30th, 2012 (11:44 AM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Quote originally posted by Ven Bloodia:
I need to get a new copy of P3 now seeing how my previous copy of it's so scratched up from playing it so much, not my fault it was so addicting.
if you buff some non-abrasive toothpaste over the CD, it fills in the scratches and works like new :3

No joke~ I've done it to a few of my things :3
Old October 30th, 2012 (11:48 AM).
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Quote originally posted by Kura:
if you buff some non-abrasive toothpaste over the CD, it fills in the scratches and works like new :3

No joke~ I've done it to a few of my things :3
Sounds good, any particular brands of toothpaste I should try though like Colgate?
"Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hot tub in a Beverly Hills suite."
Old October 30th, 2012 (11:57 AM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Sounds good, any particular brands of toothpaste I should try though like Colgate?
Usually straight white is good.. test it on like a piece of paper. Like pour a pea sized amount (or smaller) out on the paper and rub it with your finger.. if it feels grainy then dont use it cause it'll scratch it more, but if it's soft then go for it! :3
Old October 30th, 2012 (12:02 PM).
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Quote originally posted by Kura:
Usually straight white is good.. test it on like a piece of paper. Like pour a pea sized amount (or smaller) out on the paper and rub it with your finger.. if it feels grainy then dont use it cause it'll scratch it more, but if it's soft then go for it! :3
Okay sounds good, tbh it does sound pretty hard to do on a PSP disc but hopefully it's possible.
Old October 30th, 2012 (12:23 PM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Okay sounds good, tbh it does sound pretty hard to do on a PSP disc but hopefully it's possible.
I did it with some YGO Hong Kong DVDs that I thought were impossible.. put the toothpaste on, rub it with my ringers around and then wipe it off with a soft cloth and they worked :3
I mean.. if they don't work anyways you kinda have nothing to lose haha..
Old October 30th, 2012 (12:26 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

For each one you have to weigh the effort against the reward though...if you have to buy a whole new bottle of toothpaste and drive to the store to get it and go through the effort of actually cleaning it, is it worth it when you can get a brand new one for 15 bucks on Amazon? :P

I guess that depends on how far away your store is and how much money you have though, haha.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old October 30th, 2012 (12:30 PM).
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

If the toothpaste idea doesn't work I'll just have another friendly Pokemon battle with one of my buddies for the cash I need to get another copy of P3P, I'll probably use my FEAR Aron Fluffles again to net me the win lol.
Old October 30th, 2012 (12:32 PM).
Netto Azure
<<Diving Mastah>>

Nature: Modest
Hmm...bought Headphones from Amazon. Got a few free Amazon MP3 monies.

Should be nice.

Also just noticed that I haven't posted in this DCC ever lol.

Scuba Diver Kylan wants to battle!
Kingler (Lv. 49) - Hyper Cutter - (Crabhammer, X-Scissor)
Kingdra (Lv. 49) - Swift Swim - (Draco Meteor, Hydro Pump)
November 21, 2014 / Staff Collab 2014

Old October 30th, 2012 (12:52 PM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Quote originally posted by Toujours:
For each one you have to weigh the effort against the reward though...if you have to buy a whole new bottle of toothpaste and drive to the store to get it and go through the effort of actually cleaning it, is it worth it when you can get a brand new one for 15 bucks on Amazon? :P

I guess that depends on how far away your store is and how much money you have though, haha.
I'm pretty sure people have toothpaste lying around their house..

And you'll have to pick up groceries eventually.. for a dollar or two, it is worth a shot. The cheap gel ones like Aquafresh or

if it doesnt work.. you can always just keep it in a travel bag or for future use.

It is not much effort to smear some toothpaste on something and wipe it off again.

But if you or they rather go spend 15 dollars on a new one, then of course, I'll just shut up and take my advice somewhere else.
Old October 30th, 2012 (12:56 PM).
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

This was the kind of disc I was talking about Kura, hopefully the TP trick will work but I know it'll be a pain to clean to say the least.

Old October 30th, 2012 (12:58 PM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

just smear it and wipe it bit by bit as you go. Like I said, if it doesn't work then.. well it didn't work anyways, but heck spending 5 minutes and doing that is worth a try IMO. Either way good luck. VM me how it goes!! :3
Old October 30th, 2012 (01:08 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Whoa. Having a bad day or something Kura? That was an awfully snappy reaction to a casual post. :/

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links