Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 18th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Answer to the topic:

As you all said, Vaporeon is the best in battles because of 4 things-

Hydration
Bulk
Scald
Aqua Ring

And amjugan, you have to choose an Eevee not an Eeveelution.

btw, I am so excited because I only need 9 more points to turn my Eevee into shiny.
Old December 18th, 2012, 03:19 AM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
@Aryan Awesome for you!

I'd say the top runner up eeveelution would be espeon due to magic bounce
Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
Old December 19th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
You partner Eevee name: Evy The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: It's cute, the pokemon who has the most evolutions, and he helped me so much in my team of Heart Gold.

Which Eeveelution do you prefer the most?
Espeon. He has two tails in one tail, that's awesome! And I love the psychic ball he has on his head. Makes you think he's very strong. Actually, he IS strong.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server

I am gone bye
Old December 19th, 2012, 04:01 PM
ThatSuperHappyCloud
Cloud

Nature: Serious
I legit use this move set on my umbreon

Had to join this club
1.I'm ThatSuperHappyCloud but I prefer to be called my real name Mitch.
2. I'll be naming my Eevee Midnight, after the I i use in black2
3. Due to Eevees multiple evolutions it has the potential to be any role in your team you want, be it a tank, a status, or a wall.

4. My favourite Eeveelution and also my favorite Pokemon is Umbreon I got him as a eevee in fire red were I didn't let him evolve coz I loved his fitness, eventually I transferred him to pearl and made himm umbreon, I named him dark knight. He's now chilling in the PC in black1 and I have a new umbreon for black2 named midnight

Answering topic:

I honestly find umbreon the best for competitive battles, the toxic mean look combo is epic and I also abuse baton pass ALOT

http://www.youtube.com/user/JrLxGaming?feature=mhee

signature and avatar made by me

Last edited by ThatSuperHappyCloud; December 19th, 2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 19th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSuperHappyCloud View Post
Answering topic:

I honestly find umbreon the best for competitive battles, the toxic mean look combo is epic and I also abuse baton pass ALOT
I also love umbreon's bulkiness, as I love bulky pokemons, but I think that vaporeon is more efficient because it can hit harder than umbreon.
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Answering the current topic:

Never heard of that. Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon, the legendary beasts...hmm...but look at this: Vaporeon, WATER type = Suicune. Flareon, FIRE type = Entei. Jolteon, ELECTRIC type = Raikou. Well, aren't Suicune, Entei and Raikou the legendary beasts? And Eevee has three same elements from the legendary beasts. Don't you find that interesting?

I am gone bye
Old December 20th, 2012, 07:03 AM
ThatSuperHappyCloud
Cloud

Nature: Serious
i find it interesting but i dont believe it, i can make a slight resemblence between flareon and entei and also between raikou and jolteon but the difference in appearence between vaporeon and suicune is to much for me to think one could change into the other. vaporeon is more fish like were suicune is dog like, i would think it would have fins if it were a form of vaporeon

http://www.youtube.com/user/JrLxGaming?feature=mhee

signature and avatar made by me
Old December 20th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSuperHappyCloud View Post
i find it interesting but i dont believe it, i can make a slight resemblence between flareon and entei and also between raikou and jolteon but the difference in appearence between vaporeon and suicune is to much for me to think one could change into the other. vaporeon is more fish like were suicune is dog like, i would think it would have fins if it were a form of vaporeon
I never said jolteon,flareon and vaporeon were a form of the legendary beasts, I said that three of Eevee's Eeveelutions has the same elements of the legendary dogs (or beasts).

I am gone bye
Old December 21st, 2012, 04:47 PM
Vapie
Togepi

Nature: Quirky
Name:Vapie
My partner Eevee: Multis, the Eevee
Why do I like Eevee: First of all I am always trying to figure out what animal it is based off of. Somehow it looks like a cat/dog/bunny/fox thing and still looks adorable. Just the fact that it has so much potential, it can just transform into so many other beings is fascinating in the Pokemon world :O not to mention, this is the pre evo of Vaporeon
Topic question: I have heard of this but only recently. Anything is possible in the Pokemon world, but I myself do not believe it. Where would Eevee come in? I feel it is left out in this mystery. Although the types are strangely alike. But what of Espeon and Umbreon? O.O
Old December 22nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
MonoSpectator
Neighborhood Psycho

Username: MonoSpectator

You partner Eevee name:
Kynsel the Eevee

Why do you like Eevee?: It's a simply adorable Pokemon. It's been one of my favorites ever since Generation 1 and it just keeps getting better with each Eeveelution they add. I can't wait until the day that they actually give Eevee an evolution for each type.

Which Eeveelution do you prefer the most?: I'd have to say that my top three would go like this: 1. Umbreon, 2. Espeon, 3. Vaporeon. The others are lovely too, but those are my absolute favorites ^-^

As for the topic at hand, I think it's an interesting idea to say that Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon can be related to legendary beasts and such, but I don't think that's the case. Eevee is a very versatile Pokemon and even in the manga there was an Eevee that could shift from one form to the other, but even with all this, I don't think Eevee has any real relation to the legendaries themselves.

I have Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Friend Code: 4785 - 5940 - 4980 (Poison Friend Safari Kakuna/Ariados/Muk - PM me to add me!)

~Tumblr/Youtube/FictionPress/FIMFiction/deviantART/GPXPlus/Figment Writing Profile ~

Last edited by MonoSpectator; December 22nd, 2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Needed to add some extra info
Old December 23rd, 2012, 06:46 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

New Topic:

Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?

Please click both of these links once in a day and help us grow:

Old December 23rd, 2012, 07:25 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Answerin Topic: Which Eeveelution's dex entry do you like the most?

I would say Umbreon's. It literally being a creature of the night, and lurking in the shadow sounds fierce and mysterious. I also find it interesting in its heart gold dex(either that or platinum) that Umbreon posses poisonous pores it uses in self defense when agitated.
Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling
Old December 24th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
welcome new members!!
Which Eeveelution's dex entry do you like the most?
i have to go with Umbreon its entry are very... intresting
  • "On the night of a full moon, or when it gets excited, the ring patterns on its body glow yellow....."
  • "When agitated, this Pokémon protects itself by spraying poisonous sweat from its pores."
  • "When exposed to the moon's aura, the rings on its body glow faintly and it gains a mysterious power."
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Old December 24th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Answer to the topic:

As everyone other said, I like Umbreon's pokedex entry the most.

And 2 notes:

I removed all the members who are inactive from the club more than 1 month. This doesn't apply to mods.
I got 400 points so I am shinying my Psych.

Old December 24th, 2012, 01:45 PM
MelchiorFlyer
Flygon

Nature: Naive
Umbreon's is the true best! I mean it makes it sounds so Cool! The poisonous sweat part is a little gross but. It's still wickedly AWESOME!!
X/Y Friend Code: 4313-1485-3689
Friend Safari: Bug ~ Butterfree, Beautifly, Vivillion (I think)

PM Me if you add me~!

Flygon is my bby~!
Old December 24th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

I also like umbreon's pokedex entry but I like vaporeon's too 'cos of that:
  • [yellow] "Its cell structure is similar to water molecules. It will melt away and become invisible in water."

Also, remember that tomorrow your xmass present is going to be anounced here! Good luck to you all.
Old December 25th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Starry Windy
Windvisible atm, again.
Community Supporter

Username: Wind Heart
Your partner Eevee name: Windy The Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevees are cute, and are the unique Pokemon that could evolve into many variations.
Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?: I like Leafeon's entry in Black 2 and White 2 because it says: "With cells similar to those of plants, it performs photosynthesis inside its body and creates pure air."
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; December 25th, 2012 at 06:10 AM.
Old December 25th, 2012, 05:28 AM
CharmingAngel30
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
Username: CharmingAngel30

You partner Eevee name:
Shining Angel Eon

Why do you like Eevee?:

Eevee and it's evolution is really cute! And Eevee is second pokemon i first know!
And i can evolve my Eevee to many more type and looks!
Like the Beauty Glaceon, Energenetic Jolteon, Cool Flareon, Calm Leafeon and ect!!

Answer the current topic : Leafeon with the number of 470!
Old December 25th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

And the Winner is...

Checkers_Albino_Umbreon, with the story about an albino umbreon!

Congratulations!
Old December 25th, 2012, 12:51 PM
eeveebud
Unhatched Egg

Username: eeveebud
You partner Eevee name: Buddy the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Long story short,It's cute and fluffy,Its moveset is kind of bad,As it's not an attacker,But who cares? It's still awesome in so many ways.
Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?: Jolteon's entry for crystal. ¨The negatively charged ions generated in its fur create a constant sparking noise.¨

Last edited by eeveebud; December 26th, 2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 26th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Aryan143
The Fennekin Fan!

Congrats on Checkers_Albino_Umbreon for winning. Her story would have been great.

Old December 26th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mononoke Hime View Post
"Its cell structure is similar to water molecules. It will melt away and become invisible in water."
...that's interesting :D

congratz checkers
btw mono will u post the story in the thread??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
I like Leafeon's entry in Black 2 and White 2 because it says: "With cells similar to those of plants, it performs photosynthesis inside its body and creates pure air."
i didn't know that :D
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Old December 26th, 2012, 03:04 AM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

I guess I'll go and answer the topic right now.

Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?

Glaceon's from Platinum/Black/White:

Quote:
By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry.
I love how it mentions the diamond dust, I do love all of Glaceon's Pokedex entries but that one interested me a lot.
Old December 26th, 2012, 03:54 AM
CharmingAngel30
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
New Banner!

On the Current Topic: Although you can't just attack everything with just that move-set. Steel-Types. The main problem of Umbreon strategies. This is where Toxic runs out of use. The only thing you can get which is super effective against it is Dig. Plus some Steel-Types have a neutral, resistance or immunity to it. So, taking Dig into account, would you rather stand a little chance against Steel-Types, or just sweep the other Pokemon hoping they're not Steel-Types?

If you ever run into a Steel-Type with an Umbreon with an annoying moveset, just have what move you think is the least important gone.
AWESOME!
That's....a very shining good banner EVER!
The Eevee and the Leafeon TOTALLY cute!!
Old December 26th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Starry Windy
Windvisible atm, again.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I love how it mentions the diamond dust, I do love all of Glaceon's Pokedex entries but that one interested me a lot.
I think so, too. Personally, I like both Leafeon and Glaceon among all of the current Eeveelutions.
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here