Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > PC Events > PCX - PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get-Together
Reload this Page Sprite to eXcite

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

PCX - PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get-Together Welcome to the PokéCommunity's 10th Anniversary celebrations, the 10th Anniversary Get-Together! Join in the fun and festivities right now!
The Get-Together ends at 11:59 PM (EDT) on September 30! This forum will be closed off on the October 7.

Old September 27th, 2012 (01:46 PM).

Nature: Calm
Username: EonNeo
Contest: #3 - Accessories
Description: Well, it seems that Dodrio is ready for the show! It puts a colored Tail, and one of its head wears rubbons and a necktie. But it appears that the others heads aren't agree with that...
Artwork:
Attached Images
File Type: png Dodrio.png‎ (2.0 KB, 127 views) (Save to Dropbox)

"Peace can not be kept by the war. It is obtained by understanding." Gundam 00
Old September 27th, 2012 (10:31 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Here is my submission for Competition #2: (All are scratched)

Username: MidnightShine
Competition: #2: Item
Artwork:
Description: This item (Elemental Ring) is to be given to beginning Trainers by the professor of the region if he/she deems the rookie talented or either responsible. This item speeds up the affect of the Pokemon with the abilities Blaze & Torrent.

I will submit my other works tom (UTC +8, currently 2:31p.m.). I hope this is approved.
Old September 28th, 2012 (06:59 AM).
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I've finished entries for the other two categories, let's just hope my internet is back up in time to.enter them D;
Old September 28th, 2012 (08:23 AM).
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Username:- Aryan143
Contest:- #1 Repose
Artwork:-
Description:- Numel tried to stand on his legs ans he succeeded. Then he eventually became the President of Pokemon where he was giving the speech to other pokemons.

Old September 28th, 2012 (12:57 PM).
pin pin

Alex's Trident and Scarf's Coo-Coo Clock are brilliant!
Old September 28th, 2012 (01:40 PM).
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Nature: Naughty
EonNeo
Spoiler:
Contest: #3 - Accessories
Description: Well, it seems that Dodrio is ready for the show! It puts a colored Tail, and one of its head wears rubbons and a necktie. But it appears that the others heads aren't agree with that...
Artwork:

Approved

MidnightShine
Spoiler:

Competition: #2: Item
Artwork:
Description: This item (Elemental Ring) is to be given to beginning Trainers by the professor of the region if he/she deems the rookie talented or either responsible. This item speeds up the affect of the Pokemon with the abilities Blaze & Torrent.

I will submit my other works tom (UTC +8, currently 2:31p.m.). I hope this is approved.

Approved

Aryan143
Spoiler:
Username:- Aryan143
Contest:- #1 Repose
Artwork:-
Description:- Numel tried to stand on his legs ans he succeeded. Then he eventually became the President of Pokemon where he was giving the speech to other pokemons.

Approved

Great job everyone!
Keep the sprites coming
Excuse my emoticon overload :/

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!

Old September 28th, 2012 (02:47 PM).
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I am back with internet!

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Competition: #1
Artwork:

Description: Made her more feminine with reds and pinks and made it look more like she's floating through the air, plus she looked weird without legs so I added some to float behind her as she glides :3

Competition: #3
Artwork:

Description: She has a neon pink hair clip, a lime green cocktail and a red & yellow jewelled waist-scarf. :D

Hope they're okay! Gardevoir was the only sprite I had saved on my computer whilst the internet was down so I used it for both entries. x]
Old September 28th, 2012 (02:57 PM).
Residential Sprite Slave

Username: Soaringsomeone
Contest: #1 - Repose
Artwork:

Description:
A true warrior through and through, Scizor continues to fight even as her once prized armor is ripped away by enemies and rusts from the onslaught of time. She may not remember her reasons, but she understands her duties.

On a side note, I really like the idea that Scizor is basically a slightly modified Scyther, but with a new metal jacket on. I tried to show that with the patch of armor missing from her chest. Now to work on the other two entries, hahaha.

Still looking for spriters for Pokemon Azure! If you're even the slightest bit interested, contact either me or DJClass. More information available on the Azure thread.
Old September 28th, 2012 (04:15 PM). Edited September 28th, 2012 by -ty-.
Don't Ask, Just Tell

AlexOzzyCake

Spoiler:
Competition: #1
Artwork:

Description: Made her more feminine with reds and pinks and made it look more like she's floating through the air, plus she looked weird without legs so I added some to float behind her as she glides :3

Artwork:

Description: She has a neon pink hair clip, a lime green cocktail and a red & yellow jewelled waist-scarf. :D

Hope they're okay! Gardevoir was the only sprite I had saved on my computer whilst the internet was down so I used it for both entries. x]

Approved, good job gettin' them all done!

Soaringsomeone
Spoiler:
Username: Soaringsomeone
Artwork:

Description:
A true warrior through and through, Scizor continues to fight even as her once prized armor is ripped away by enemies and rusts from the onslaught of time. She may not remember her reasons, but she understands her duties.

Approved, Nice thought with the rust!

Punnagg
Spoiler:
Username: Punnagg
Competition: Eeveelutator
Artwork:
Description: Its a watch given to hold to eeveelutions to increase their stats by a little. It contains all eeveelutions colours i.e. the nos on watch are red for Flareon, hands are blue for Vaporeon, watch is yellow for Jolteon, outline is black for Umbreon, centre is purple for Espeon & the decorations in clock are for Leafeon & Glaceon.

Approved, nice job with the edit.

Don't be a rotten apple!
!

Old September 29th, 2012 (12:03 AM).
The Fennekin Fan!

Username: Aryan143
Competition: #2
Artwork:
Description: This is the Blazing Broche. It is a held item that doubles the Attack and Special Attack of All pokemon with the ability Blaze.

Artwork:
Description: Salamence now have Hot Pink wings, Lime Green Tail and Spectacles for his eyes.

Old September 29th, 2012 (12:29 AM).
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Aryan143

Spoiler:
B]Competition:[/B] #2
Artwork:
Description: This is the Blazing Broche. It is a held item that doubles the Attack and Special Attack of All pokemon with the ability Blaze.

The canvas size is too large; it needs to be a max of 24x24 pixels.
Also, a reminder that the theme of the item contest was "time".

Spoiler:
Artwork:
Description: Salamence now have Hot Pink wings, Lime Green Tail and Spectacles for his eyes.

The spectacles are good. However, the recolor of the wings and tail is not considered an accessory. Check the link in the main thread in the third contest section and it will direct you to the list and pictures of accessories from the games, on serebii.net. Then, without copying those accessories, get a feel for what an accessory is. It is basically an object that is worn or held on to, it could be copied and pasted onto any of the 649 pokemon, rather than conforming to the outline of one specific pokemon such as salamance. You still have time to edit these entries, I hope this helps

Don't be a rotten apple!
!

Old September 29th, 2012 (05:02 AM).
The Fennekin Fan!

So I did them again:

Artwork:
Description: This is the Clocky-Blaze. When held by a Fire Pokemon, and he fall asleep, this item has a 50-50% chance of either awkening him or raising his Attack and Special Attack

Artwork:
Description: Luxio has got a Lime Green Necklace,Hot Pink Hat and a Big Red Nose.

Old September 29th, 2012 (06:03 AM). Edited September 29th, 2012 by halcyonic.
Crystal Tier

Here is my submission for Competition #3: (All are scratched except for the Dress)

Competition: #3: Accessories
Artwork:
Description: Yay, Mime Jr is now ready to join the cheerleader team. This female has a nice outfit on, holding two pom-poms & balancing on a ball.

I have submitted my other works for this event. I hope to see great results.
Old September 29th, 2012 (10:37 AM).
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Aryan143

Spoiler:
Artwork:
Description: This is the Clocky-Blaze. When held by a Fire Pokemon, and he fall asleep, this item has a 50-50% chance of either awkening him or raising his Attack and Special Attack

Approved

Spoiler:
Artwork:
Description: Luxio has got a Lime Green Necklace,Hot Pink Hat and a Big Red Nose.

Approved! Thanks for making the changes; great job.

MidnightShine
Spoiler:
Here is my submission for Competition #3: (All are scratched except for the Dress)

Competition: #3: Accessories
Artwork:
Description: Yay, Mime Jr is now ready to join the cheerleader team. This female has a nice outfit on, holding two pom-poms & balancing on a ball.

I have submitted my other works for this event. I hope to see great results.

Approved, cute concept and all, but there will be deductions for execution/design of the dress since it's not from scratch. So just a heads up if you'd like to make any changes

To all Spriters,

You guys have submitted SO MANY entries, but we can still do better!
Keep on spriting; you have tonight and tomorrow to finish-up by 8 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
Good Luck!!!

Don't be a rotten apple!
!

Old September 29th, 2012 (12:40 PM).
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
argh

so i see so much good sprites now

ugh i aint gonna win this
Old September 29th, 2012 (03:14 PM).

Nature: Calm
Description: Nintendo has finally realized their mistakes, so thay decided to add wings at Dodrio. In order to seduce females Dodrio, males decided to eat a piece of Pinkan Berry so they started to become pink.
Artwork:
Attached Images
File Type: png Dodrio New.png‎ (1.8 KB, 87 views) (Save to Dropbox)

"Peace can not be kept by the war. It is obtained by understanding." Gundam 00
Old September 29th, 2012 (04:19 PM).
Don't Ask, Just Tell

EonNeo
Spoiler:
Description: Nintendo has finally realized their mistakes, so thay decided to add wings at Dodrio. In order to seduce females Dodrio, males decided to eat a piece of Pinkan Berry so they started to become pink.
Artwork:

Approved

Don't be a rotten apple!
!

Old September 30th, 2012 (06:26 AM). Edited September 30th, 2012 by Chesu.
Boss Carrot

Spoiler:

Username: Chesu
Competition: #1 - Repose
Artwork:

Description: In the future, Snorlax will toss out the Leftovers, start an all-natural berry diet,
and finally make good on twenty years worth of "get back in shape" news years resolutions!

Competition: #2 - Item
Artwork:

Description: The Cute Stopwatch is a hold item that allows its user to stop time, canceling the
effects of time-based moves like Future Sight and Perish Song. The ears and cheeks are all buttons!

Competition: #3 - Accessories
Artwork:

Description: You may not quite describe it as "stealing the limelight", but Glalie's lime green
bowler hat, fake nose, and hot pink rubber tongue certainly attract SOME kind of attention. (quick, someone call security!)

Updated 11/07/10.
Old September 30th, 2012 (08:10 AM).
Legendary Dragon Sage

Username:The dragon tamer
Competition:#1-Repose
Descreption:A virus that affects dragon-type pokemon and especially the Bagon family was made by a Team Galactic researcher.This virus changes the DNA of the pokemon making it an electric type.As a result,a great majority of the bagon family has already been affected.A dragon-flying salamence is a very rare sight now.
Artwork:In the attachments.

Competition:#2-Item
Description:Every pokemon that holds the Temporal Amulet can travel back and forth in time.For example,a raichu can become a pichu again and a pichu can evolve into a raichu.
Attached Images
File Type: png repose.PNG‎ (2.7 KB, 75 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png item f.PNG‎ (333 Bytes, 75 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old September 30th, 2012 (09:17 AM). Edited September 30th, 2012 by -ty-.
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Chesu
Spoiler:

Competition: #1 - Repose
Artwork:

Description: In the future, Snorlax will toss out the Leftovers, start an all-natural berry diet,
and finally make good on twenty years worth of "get back in shape" news years resolutions!

Artwork:

Description: The Cute Stopwatch is a hold item that allows its user to stop time, canceling the
effects of time-based moves like Future Sight and Perish Song. The ears and cheeks are all buttons!

Artwork:

Description: You may not quite describe it as "stealing the limelight", but Glalie's lime green
bowler hat, fake nose, and hot pink rubber tongue certainly attract SOME kind of attention. (quick, someone call security!)

Approved, as always, very nice!

Dragon Tamer

Spoiler:
Competition:#1-Repose
Descreption:A virus that affects dragon-type pokemon and especially the Bagon family was made by a Team Galactic researcher.This virus changes the DNA of the pokemon making it an electric type.As a result,a great majority of the bagon family has already been affected.A dragon-flying salamence is a very rare sight now.

Competition:#2-Item
Description:Every pokemon that holds the Temporal Amulet can travel back and forth in time.For example,a raichu can become a pichu again and a pichu can evolve into a raichu.
Artwork:

Good job, approved!

Don't be a rotten apple!
!

Old September 30th, 2012 (11:26 AM).
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
Username: Limanya
Competition: 1-Predict the Future
Artwork:
Description: After years of quickly evolving, Delcatty has grown more fur and has a more practical shaped body!
Old September 30th, 2012 (12:02 PM). Edited September 30th, 2012 by SoaringSomeone.
Residential Sprite Slave

Username: SoaringSomeone
Artwork:

Description: This classy lady is ready to steal the limelight...literally! Armed with her own version of the classic "black dress" and two PDA's, she'll break through your systems and look pretty doing it.

Artwork:

Description: The times of the Gameboy Color are long past, but with NostalgiaGoggles (TM) you can revert your game back to the palette used in the original games! Key item, pairs up with the GB Player.

Still looking for spriters for Pokemon Azure! If you're even the slightest bit interested, contact either me or DJClass. More information available on the Azure thread.
Old September 30th, 2012 (02:30 PM). Edited September 30th, 2012 by -ty-.
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Limanya
Spoiler:
Competition: 1-Predict the Future
Artwork:
Description: After years of quickly evolving, Delcatty has grown more fur and has a more practical shaped body!

Artwork:

Description: This classy lady is ready to steal the limelight...literally! Armed with her own version of the classic "black dress" and two PDA's, she'll break through your systems and look pretty doing it.

Approved!

SoaringSomeone
Spoiler:
Artwork:

Description: The times of the Gameboy Color are long past, but with NostalgiaGoggles (TM) you can revert your game back to the palette used in the original games! Key item, pairs up with the GB Player.

Approved!

Nice entries as the contest goes down the final stretch!

*Buzzer* TIME'S UP
Great job everyone; now it's time to just chill while myself and Spherical Ice score your entries.
Good Luck and Thank You to all who made this year's Sprite to eXcite a Success!!!

Expect winners to be announced in a few days

Don't be a rotten apple!
!

Old October 4th, 2012 (06:59 PM).
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Just to let you know that the scores are in, an it was a close one. Everyone did great! Don't feel bad if you didn't medal, I really thought everyone produced great entries and hope you all come next year and enter; also, you can improve skills in the Weekly Pixel Competitions, located in the pixel art thread in the meanwhile. Thanks again for your participation!
Yours truly,
Spherical Ice and -ty-

Winners! Well, you are all winners for participating!
Spoiler:

Champions:
PLATINUM - Chesu - 8
PLATINUM - SoaringSomeone - 8

Contest #1
GOLD: SoaringSomeone - 10
SILVER: Retribution - 8
BRONZE: Chesu - 7.5

Contest #2
GOLD: Scarf - 9
SILVER: Chesu - 8
BRONZE: Pikakitten - 7

Contest #3
GOLD: SoaringSomeone - 9
SILVER: EonNeo - 8
BRONZE: Retribution - 7.5
BRONZE: Chesu - 7.5

Participation:
JADE: Everyone

Don't be a rotten apple!
!

Old October 4th, 2012 (07:07 PM).
Crystal Tier

I knew they would win, those freaking awesome spriters. Good job everyone & I'm satisfied with this year's spriting event too.

~Mid

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)