Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Pokémon Team for x?

For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread
Old December 27th, 2013 (8:52 AM).
Hi everyone!
So I'm new to this community and I need some advice on my Pokemon team. I know that a lot of people say it doesn't matter which Pokemon you choose at least for the game so no need to mention that.
I haven't played much yet so my team is pretty crappy...
Well I have:
Pikachu, bagon, kirlia, combusken, charmeleon and zubat in my team
First of all I know that I should choose between combusken and charmeleon but I can't decide?
Also don't judge me for having a zubat in my team. It's tradition to have one in my team because I'm so in love with crobat.
I caught an absol earlier is it worth training it?
I could really need some help here and it would be so nice if you could share your thoughts?
Thanks and have a nice day!
Old December 27th, 2013 (9:47 AM).
knight of time
Nature: Naive
Nobody judges you for what team you are using. Or if they do, they are silly :p I prefer Combusken over Charmeleon in-game but that's just me.

Anyways, if you want proper team help, you should visit a different section. I'll link you to it, here. Read their rules and good luck! I'll close this particular thread now since you'll get better response over there.

social media teamster on Facebook
Roleplay Theatre
Doctor Who fanclub
Homestuck fanclub

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links