The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Old November 23rd, 2012, 12:43 PM
KingKaos
Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!

Nature: Quirky
Up to six...I'll just have him learn more moves along the way in the field. When I think of more ill let you know first and foremost.

Full Power comes from their hearts!
Old November 23rd, 2012, 03:09 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Nature: Rash
Wait? Six moves?! This changes everything! Now I must think of more moves to give my Scraggy. Are there still move tutors? Because if so, I might learn some kinds of punches (i.e, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, etc.).

Yamagi Sosuke: I could get naked again
Sephear: no
Yamagi Sosuke: I think that would work swell

YA | Vale | S: WoF | SAO: S | RR
Old November 23rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Yes. Six moves. You may have Scraggy learn one of said moves, and both the Council and Force have TMs, which also include Egg Moves and Move Tutor moves. However, you must rank up to an elite to get one, again for another, so on and so forth.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 06:36 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Alright. It's fine, though, since I don't think I'll be teaching him so many moves anyway. Six is probably more than enough.

Old November 24th, 2012, 08:28 PM
KingKaos

So after getting my Sandile should I head to a training room? And start some training/bonding?

Old November 24th, 2012, 08:56 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

There is no training room. There /is/ an area just outside of the city that an elite can lead you to train, however.
Old November 24th, 2012, 09:51 PM
KingKaos

So should I head out there with an elite to begin my training to become a grunt?

Old November 25th, 2012, 10:14 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Yep that's where you should be heading. You're already a Grunt, you just don't have any of the supplies.
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Icy Burn
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

Nature: Jolly
Is there any more spots here now?
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:09 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

I believe that it has been said that there are an unlimited amount.

Old November 25th, 2012, 12:15 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

That there is, Ice. Post your SU whenever it's finished.
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Icy Burn

Oh hey, so it does. I'll keep updating this until finished! c:

Spoiler:
Name: Sarion Doji (male)

Appearance: Sarion has blonde wavy hair that covers up both eyes. He has a long, leather coat that covers his large belly and it goes down further than his knees, with a white vest beneath. He has dark, scratchy trousers which are far too tight, but despite that he practically lives in them. The only time when he doesn't wear them is in bed, and nobody knows that he actually wears green pyjamas when sleeping with pink fluffy slippers. Yes, pink fluffy slippers.

Personality: Sarion is a very quiet boy. With his mother dead and his father one of the Rebel Commanders, he has never had to say much. His father wants him to grow up just like he thinks he was, fit, intelligent, funny, but Sarion is more like chubby, an average level of intelligence and the sense of humour that could be so bad people could cry as whenever he tries to be funny he ends of offending everyone. At school Sarion is picked on repeatedly because he is more chubby then the other kids and he couldn't fight to save his life, but he doesn't mind. He's happy with living with his father, reading and writing.

History: Sarion grew up in Blackthorn City, Johto until he was a 10 year old boy because his Dad had to travel to Unova if he wanted to keep his job as a scientist. They both moved to Nimbasa City in that region, where Sarion met his companion, Blitzle, a small electric zebra. They both slowly bonded and became closer as friends and he still has him to this very day, except it is now a Zebstrika and is now living in Storage because with him being recruited into the Council he had to choose one of the provided Pokemon.

Although his father had moved over to Unova to continue his occupation as a scientist, he soon had to join the Council because N had formed the Plasma Regime and told the world that they must liberate their Pokemon. There was two trainers, Hilda and Hilbert, had attempted to defeat N and his plans, they had both failed horribly and they both went into hiding ... Somewhere. So his father joined the few people who formed the Council went against the Regime and slowly grew and grew. And now, Sarion himself is being recruited as a Rebel.

Sample Post: Do I have to? ... I'm in I N N O C E N C E with you and it was only a few days ago when we did our joint post.

Password: Unovan Path with All Pokemon

Allegiance: The Council

I think this is enough! I've wrote everything except the Name and Appearance on my PC, so fingers crossed!

Last edited by Icy Burn; November 25th, 2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:46 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Looks good so far! Just tell me when it's finished! KK, You're up to post.
Old November 25th, 2012, 05:01 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Waiting on Khawill's response~

If we already have one of the provided starter Pokemon in the Council, we get to keep it, right? 'Cause I gave mine Sludge Bomb and Focus Blast, so I don't think I want to give that away.

Old November 25th, 2012, 05:06 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Yes. With the council, they don't take your pokemon if it's already low-level. The high level ones, however, they will redirect to their elite forces.
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Icy Burn

Thanks for accepting me Ice!c;

My first post on the IC - POSTED! c:

Last edited by Icy Burn; November 26th, 2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 26th, 2012, 12:36 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Hrm.. Your post goes against the lore at some points, plus, you should be posting in the present, and explain the past.

Okay! First off, the Council wasn't formed until the Plasma Regime was fully set up. Your character's father can be against Plasma, and join the Council later, however, he wouldn't be a commander at the time of the liberation. Secondly, as I have previously mentioned, you should post in the present time of the RP, and retell your history through memories or flashbacks. Please fix this. I am fine with the commander position of the father, it just isn't in the correct setting timewise.
Old November 26th, 2012, 02:14 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Alright, Scraggy is safe- thank god for TMs. Hey Ice, what are we supposed to call Kyurem-Zekrom-Reshiram? Do we just call it Kyurem, or do we call it the "original dragon," or something else?

Old November 26th, 2012, 02:50 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

In the lore, I called it the Unovan Dragon, but you can really call it whatever. Kyurem is seperate, and heavily guarded. However, it has killed all of those that have attwmpted to capture it, council or plasma. The giant Chasm is guarded by team Plasma, and they let no one in. You either have to kill the guards(which I wouldn't recommend) or sneak past them. Once done with that, you have to cross dangerous, icy terrain to actually /get/ to Kyurem. Then there's battling him. He's the strongest Pokémon in existence, only matched in strength by the Unovan Dragon, and even then, Kyurem has the type advantage.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:54 PM
KingKaos

What's this talk about lores about? Btw me and Sandile are ready to leave the base once we get our uniform I'm just saying.

Old December 4th, 2012, 06:53 PM
KingKaos

Since no one else seems to be boarding the team Plasma train, I decided to create me some future rivals and teammates. I'm sure we will all get along just fine...as long as all of our egos stay in check. Haha this is going to be fun posting

Old December 4th, 2012, 07:12 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Well, seeing as it's only three people in the council, you know, it's not very easy for us, either...

Old December 5th, 2012, 07:50 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

As of right now, there aren't many players. However, I do expect a gain in the upcoming winter break, as many RPers will have much more free time. For right now, KK, feel free to make some NPCs, but when another player joins the Force, try to interact with them.

As for lore, I mean the info in the first post, mostly the description.
Old December 6th, 2012, 03:31 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

I edited my SU to put in something about his mom, and how she died in childbirth (although of course, he is still alive) and about his dad being a bit depressed afterwards, although once that passed he tries to best he can be.

Old December 6th, 2012, 09:41 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Awesome! Changes Accepted!

Sorry KK, feel free to bunny the elite. He'll only be making sure that you don't do anything against the rules. Been quite busy, and won't have technological access for the next few days.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links