Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hello fellow trainers!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old September 24th, 2012 (10:11 AM).
Will you notice?
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Hey guys, I'm LilJz. I'm 18 and new here ( Big Pokemon fan and still lovin' it at 18 :D )
If anyone wanna share their Friend Code on Gen IV games with me, you can just PM me it :D
Oh, my favorite pokemon is Pikachu being the mascot of the serie and being damn cute and strong in the games
Old September 24th, 2012 (02:48 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Hi there, LilJz, and welcome to the forum!

I'm 21 and still obsessed with Pokemon, so you're definitely not alone. Most of my friends around my age are actually into Pokemon as well, online or offline. |D Pikachu's pretty adorable though, I love his whole evolutionary line. I've trained him so much in the games that I can name almost all of the moves he learns and at what level (though that's definitely not too impressive compared to what some other fans can do)...

If you'd like to share your friend code, by the way, I'd recommend putting it in your signature by going into "User Options"/"User CP" and then clicking "edit signature." That way everyone can see it each time you post. (:

It was great meeting you and make sure to check back, all right? :3 We're a wonderful community with lots of friendly members and staff alike!

cool | family | my star | twin | credit
Old September 24th, 2012 (05:53 PM).
Will you notice?
Gold Tier

Haha thanks for the Friend Code info :D
And thanks for welcoming me, I'll be seeing you around the forums :D
Old September 25th, 2012 (06:52 PM).
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Hi LilJz, welcome to pokecommunity.
Seems that your favourite pokemon is Pikachu. Many people like Pikachu because it is the mascot of anime.

Old September 26th, 2012 (10:03 AM).
Will you notice?
Gold Tier

Yep, being an original trainer from red/blue/yellow, I played Yellow first and Pikachu proved to be the best partner I ever got. And him being the mascot made me like him even more :D
Old September 27th, 2012 (03:46 AM).
with a temperature of 103
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by LilJz1234:
Hey guys, I'm LilJz. I'm 18 and new here ( Big Pokemon fan and still lovin' it at 18 :D )
If anyone wanna share their Friend Code on Gen IV games with me, you can just PM me it :D
Oh, my favorite pokemon is Pikachu being the mascot of the serie and being damn cute and strong in the games
Hi LilJz, it's Hikari!

Like you, I am one old Trainer (I'm 20 this Monday) who still sticks around with Pokemon even after they grow out of their childhood.

I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since it came to Australia, and this is my 13th year of being a fan.

As Cirno said, the best place to share your Friend Code is in your signature which you can customize.

You should play Black or White sometime, so you can get ready for Black 2 and White 2. I'm excited about the latter two right now!

Bet you didn't know Pikachu is one of my fave Pokemon. I like Oshawott better but Pika's still got a place in my heart. It's just that his voice sounds so cute in the anime.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to VM me or send a friend request.

Have fun, alright?

- Hikari10

Sponsored Links