The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 20th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Rothometapratis

Gyerados shoud have been Water-Dragon or maybe just Water, but not Water-Flying. Like 95% of people would want that.
Old October 21st, 2012, 10:08 AM
toasterr
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Impish
Pretty much every Normal/Flying in the game could either suffice being mono-Flying, Psychic/Flying (Hoothoot line) or Fighting/Flying (Farfetch'd).

Gyarados should be Water/Dragon, but for reasons stated above it isn't (it would have no weaknesses in Gen 1 because the only damaging Dragon-type move then was Dragon Rage). Still, it should have been kept as mono Water if that was the issue. Water/Flying makes no sense, especially since it can't learn any Flying-type moves.

Dunsparce should at least be part Ground.

Sudowoodo should be Rock/Grass.

Mawile should be Steel/Dark.

Gengar should be mono Ghost, since it's not even a gaseous being anymore.

I've also never understoon why the Jynx and Sneasel line are part Ice, either.
Old October 21st, 2012, 09:02 PM
Correspondence

I think Azuril should have been a Water type.
Luxray should have been Electric/Dark because it sort of seems dark.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 11:59 PM
Mr Popo
Unhatched Egg

I just discovered that Azurill is a normal type and i came to post it here but the guy above me already said it
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links